剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
前情回顾
怀特怎么和你说的 我是泄密的源头吗
What did White tell you? That I was the breach?
-你相信吗 -你还活着 不是吗
- And you believe that? - You're alive, aren't you?
他们在掩盖什么 塞德
What are they covering up, Said?
和阿达万谈谈 他知道
Speak to Ardavan, he knows.
-知道什么 -他们到底在这里干什么
- Knows what? - What they're really doing out here.
你们到底在干什么
What you're really doing.
你知道哪些是什么吗
You know what those are?
这些完全没有意义
These mean nothing.
我能证明它们到底什么意思
I can prove exactly what they mean.
把它放回你的口袋
Put that back in your pocket.
最好能在它毁了你之前先毁了它
Better still, bury it before it buries you.
给我的消息很明确
It was made very clear to me that, uh,
如果我不完成这个任务
if I don't complete this job...
如果你不杀我
If you don't kill me,
怀特就会干掉你的家人
White takes out your family.
他们因为这事已经干掉五名特工了
They've burned five operatives over this.
你觉得他们会放过你吗
You think they're gonna spare you?
你需要搞清楚到底发生了什么 就像哈里一样
You need to know what's going on, just as much as Harry does.
转过来
Turn around.
慢慢地
Slowly.
黎巴嫩南部 阿克比耶
爸爸 我的相机坏了
让我看看
只是需要个新的存储卡
快去买♥♥一个
你也许会发觉自己
You may find yourself
出自Once in a Lifetime by Talking Heads
身处这世界的另一个角落
In another part of the world
安居在漂亮的房♥子中
Living in a beautiful house
有一个美丽的妻子
With a beautiful wife
你也许会想
And you may ask yourself
"我是怎么做到的
"How do I work this?"
这不是我漂亮的房♥子
This is not my beautiful house
这不是我美丽的妻子"
This is not my beautiful wife
你也许会询问自己
And you may ask yourself
"好吧
"Well..."
我何以至此"
"How did I get here?"
深暗势力
第一季 第四集
故人重逢
Reunion
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
慢慢地转过来
Turn around slowly.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
不 哈里 等等
No, Harry, wait!
击中目标
不 不
No, no!
搜查尸体
快走
Move! Go!
孩子们呢
Where are the girls?
孩子们
The girls.
洛拉 克洛伊
Lola, Chloe.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Maman. - Maman.
现在你们要在这里待一段时间
Now, you're gonna be here for a while.
有给孩子们准备的玩具
There's toys for the kids.
厨房♥在楼下
Uh, the kitchen is downstairs.
橱柜里都是满的
Larder's full.
我不明白 到底怎么回事
I don't understand. What is going on?
孩子们 你们可以随便逛逛
Now, you kids, you're free to roam the grounds.
这儿有蹦床和秋千
There's a trampoline and a rope swing.
他们给我们买♥♥了颜料
不
No.
什么都别碰 待在这
等一下
Wait.
求你了
Please.
到底怎么回事
What is really going on here?
我们是被当作筹码了吗
Are we being used as leverage?
我去给你们准备点热水送上去
I'm having some hot water sent up for you.
如果我丈夫拒绝做你们要他做的事呢
What if my husband refuses to do what you want him to?
贝鲁特 巴比伦酒店
马克斯 是我
Max, it's me.
我找不到你
I lost you.
我回房♥间了
I'm back in the room.
打给我
Call me.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
好吧 那你到底在这里干什么
Okay, so what are you doing here?
显然是来救你
Rescuing you, apparently.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
不说声谢谢吗
A thank you would be nice.
去你的
Fuck you.
好吧
Right.
好
Okay.
既然都这么说了
Well, now we've got that out of the way.
我是来找你的
I came here to find you.
然后杀了我
And to put a bullet in my head.
别忘了那个小细节
Don't forget that little detail.
就是这样
There is that.
怀特告诉他你死了
White told him you were dead.
说我们都擅离职守了
Said we'd gone AWOL,
派你的父亲来收拾残局
sent your father here to clean up the mess.
他干掉了库珀 我是下一个
He got to Cooper; I was next.
是啊 你总是一如既往的高效
Yeah, well, you always were nothing if not efficient.
我还是不明白你为什么来
I still don't understand why you came,
因为我知道肯定不是为了我
because I know it's not for me.
怀特威胁了他的孩子们
White threatened his kids.
所以你有孩子了
So you've got kids?
-是的 两个女儿 -哇
- Yeah, two girls. - Oh, wow.
你倒是挺忙
You have been busy.
你还和孩子母亲在一起吗
You still with the mum?
是的
Yeah.
我们得离开这里 找个不这么显眼的地方
We need to move from here, find somewhere less conspicuous.
什么时候成"我们"了
Since when is there a "We"?
你还能想起来上一次
Can you even remember the last time
我们在同一个房♥间里是什么时候吗
we were in the same room together?
好了 家庭聚会结束了 现在呢
Okay, family reunion over. What now?
-我们现在处境相同 -现在而已
- We're in the same boat here. - For now.
怀特在对我的孩子下手
White's targeting my kids.
他想让你死
He wants you dead.
唯一的出路就是找出他们在掩盖什么
The only way out of this is to find out what it is they're covering up
借此换取我们的性命
and use it to buy our lives back.
你以为我是在干什么
Yeah, what do you think I've been trying to do?
卡哈尼把阿达万带进了埋伏
Kahani walked Ardavan into an ambush.
很明显 他不是个律师
Clearly, he's no lawyer.
也许他是中情局的
Maybe he's agency?
我查遍了数据库 什么也没找到
I've trawled the database, I can't find anything.
阿达万有他们的把柄
Ardavan had something on them.
我们听到他和卡哈尼谈话
We heard him talking to Kahani.
如果我们能找到那是什么
If we can find out what that is,
也许我们能把它当作筹码
maybe we can use it as leverage.
那我们怎么做呢
And how do we do that?
怎么 你现在又想让我帮你了
What, so now you do want my help?
兰利 中情局总部
欢迎回来 伦敦怎么样
Welcome back. How was London?
陈旧又孤立
Old. And isolated.
嘿 黎巴嫩南部发生了什么
Hey, what's going on in Southern Lebanon?
我手♥机♥上消息不断 但是没有确切信息
My phone's been lighting up, but I can't get anything concrete.
某种爆♥炸♥ 像是军事打击
Some sort of explosion. Looks like military.
-近期的第一次行动 -伤亡情况呢
- First activity in a while. - Fatalities?
是个当地的婚礼现场 我们没有准确数字
Local wedding. We don't yet have a number.
对以色列入侵来说太靠北了
It's too far north for an Israeli incursion.
真♥主♥党也不针对他们的人♥民♥
Hezbollah don't target their own people.
有人表示负责吗
Anyone taking responsibility?
问题就在这里 没人
That's the thing. No one.
平时的那些小道消息都安静下来了
The usual chatter, it's all silent.
-你已经回来多久... -两分钟
- You've been back, what...? - Two minutes.
而我不是你的第一个联♥系♥对象
And I'm not your first port of call?
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck's going on?
是我们吗
Was that us?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表