剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
You really want to do this now?
什么时候都一样
Now's as good a time as any.
好吧
Okay, uh...
克洛伊九岁 洛拉七岁
Chloe's nine, Lola's seven.
她们什么样
What are they like?
克洛伊很固执
Chloe's stubborn.
她一旦有了个主意 就绝不会放弃
She gets an idea in her head, she won't go back.
是啊 我想知道她是继承了谁
Yeah, I wonder where she gets that from.
洛拉想象力无穷
Lola's away with the fairies.
她很善良 待人体贴
She's kind, considerate.
她肯定是从母亲那里学到的
Oh, that she clearly gets from her mother.
-真损 -这算好的了
- Cheap shot. - Yeah, the best kind.
你以前会怎么向别人介绍我
What did you used to tell people about me?
-哈里 别 -别什么
- Oh, Harry, don't. - Don't what?
和你谈真正重要的事情吗
Talk to you about something that actually matters?
我们几个小时内就有可能死掉
We could be dead in a couple of hours.
你还想聊点别的吗
Do you want to talk about something else?
7.62乘51毫米的北约无环瓶颈步♥枪♥子弹
Yeah. 7.62x51mm NATO rimless bottlenecked rifle cartridge.
你想聊这个吗
Do you want to talk about that?
我是说 这大概就是我们的共同点 不是吗
I mean, I suppose it's what we've got in common, isn't it?
杀人
Killing people.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我不喜欢我成为的那个人
I didn't like the person I'd become.
好吧 所以是为了你自己
Right, so it was about you.
你有没有想过我
Did you ever think about me?
我当然为你着想过
Of course I thought about you.
我无时无刻不在想你
I thought about you all the time.
别这样 我当时一团糟
Come on, man, I was a mess.
但是你现在没事了 对吗
Oh, but you're fine now, right?
我觉得离开我你会过得更好
I thought you'd be better off without me.
不 不 你没资格做这决定
No, no. You do not get to do that.
但如果你想离开你的家人
But you want to walk out on your family,
如果你想当个混♥蛋♥ 随你 就当混♥蛋♥吧
you want to be that dickhead, fine. Be that dickhead.
别他妈把我当作你心安理得的借口
Don't you fucking dare hide behind me so you can sleep at night.
你那么做不是为了我
You didn't do it for me.
是因为你是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You did it 'cause you're a selfish fucking asshole.
据我所知你仍然是
And you still are, for all I know.
这就是你跟我来的原因吗 来羞辱我
Is this why you came with me? To insult me?
我来是因为我看到你在看那个视频
I came because I saw you watching that video.
你看起来老了 伙计
You looked old, mate.
衰弱
Weak.
我为你感到难过
I felt sorry for you.
好吧 能羞辱你算是个额外收获
Okay, to insult you is a bonus.
我听说有个幸存者 一个小男孩
马津
Mazin?
对你家人的遭遇我很抱歉
我叫蕾拉
就像莱娅公主一样吗
莱娅公主: 《星球大战》中的主要人物
差不多
除了我不是公主
那是你最喜欢的电影吗
你想成为谁
韩·索罗
还是卢克·天行者
丘巴卡
我喜欢你的相机
我父亲给我买♥♥的
你父亲肯定很为你感到骄傲
我觉得你很勇敢 马津
我拍了婚礼的照片
专业摄影师
我能看看吗
拍得很美
你知道我怎么想吗
作为一个专业摄影师
我认为你应该因这些照片获得酬劳
你怎么想
我能复♥制♥一份吗
把手给我
阿什坎·达沃德 正在叛逃的科学家
Ashkan Davoud, the scientist who's defecting.
红色小队将在伊朗边境内十公里处登陆
Red team will land ten klicks inside the Iranian border
把他从博斯坦的村庄里带出来
and extract him from the village of Bostan.
我们认为他正被伊朗情报与国♥家♥安♥全♥部监视
We are expecting him to be under VAJA surveillance...
伊朗情报部门
Iranian intelligence...
但是他向我们保证他能给我们
But he's assured us that he can give them
争取足够长的时间来撤退
the slip long enough to get out.
如果他错了呢
And if he's wrong?
我们有能力处理任何问题 伯勒尔主席
We're well equipped to handle any outcome, Chairman Burrell.
你是说情况有可能变糟
You mean it could get messy.
我的意思是我们准备好了
I mean we're prepared.
祝大家好运
Good luck, everyone.
我们正在进入博斯坦村
We are entering Bostan village now.
你看到他们了吗
Do you see them?
没有
Negative.
是他吗
Is that him?
那他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
他妈的什么情况
All right, what the fuck's going on?
后退 后退
Get back, get back!
-快把他弄出去 -快走 快走
- Get him the fuck out of there. - Move! Move!
他在哪里 目标在哪里
Where is he? Where's the target?
他本该就在这里
He's supposed to be right here.
我没看到他 我没看到他
I don't see him. I don't see him.
妈的
Shit.
我们要撤退吗 总部 请指示
Do we pull back? Langley, advise.
不撤退 再等等
That's a negative. Wait.
是他吗
Is that him?
红鹰一号♥
Red Hawk One?
我们找到了符合的对象
We have a jackpot. We have a match.
让他过来 我们离开这里
Get him back here. Let's get out of here.
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move! Move!
敌军来袭
Incoming!
妈的
Fuck!
人员伤亡 人员伤亡
Man down! Man down!
他哪里中弹
Where's he hit?
腿部
Leg! Leg!
人员伤亡
Man down!
掩护火力
Covering fire!
妈的
Fuck!
撤退 快出去
Fall back! Move out!
撤退
Move out!
怎么回事
What's going on?
红色一号♥ 汇报情况
Red One, give me a status.
谁给我汇报下情况
Someone give me a status!
我们抓到他了 我们抓到他了
We have him! We have him!
全员到位 我们正在撤退
All accounted for, and we are pulling out!
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
干得好
Good job.
我以为卡哈尼已经回美国了
I thought Kahani went back to the States.
显然没有
Apparently not.
他就在婚礼派对上坐着
He's sitting at the wedding party as clear as day.
卡哈尼在十一点三十五分起身
Kahani gets up at 11:35,
离开 另一个人还坐在那里 像是在等他
leaves, the other man sits there, looks like he's waiting.
五分钟后 无人机来袭
Five minutes later, the drone hits.
卡哈尼遭到了埋伏
Yeah, Kahani walked into an ambush
就像他们对阿达万做的一样
just like he did with Ardavan.
你查到那个死掉的人了吗
You got anything on the dead man?
还在进行识别
Still running recognition.
要花些时间
It's taking a while.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad?
我不知道 这...
I don't know. It's, uh...
我是说 你说的那个词对我来说没有任何意义
I mean, you say that word, and it means nothing to me,
而我们现在却一起行动
and now here we are running an operation together
就像亲密的马克斯·伊斯顿和儿子一样
like fucking Max Easton and son.
只要别拿枪对着他就行
Just don't go pointing any guns at him.
其实我不确定能不能保证这点
Yeah, I'm not sure I can promise that, actually.
我得挂了 我会再打给你
Okay, I've got to go. I'll call you later.
准备好了吗
Are we set?
好了
Set.
那让我们开始吧
Well, let's light this candle.
谢谢你的合作和理解
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding.
一切为了祖国
Anything for my country.
无论对错 对吗
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表