剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
No.
你想做什么
演员
发生了什么
我爸爸不允许
所以就这样了 卖♥♥给你些你可能根本不需要的止痛药
你本可以成为很出色的喜剧演员
先驱晨报
Morning Herald.
嗨 我可以和奥利维亚·克拉克说话吗
Hi. May I speak to Olivia Clarke?
她现在没来上班
Uh, she's not at work right now.
你有她的手♥机♥号♥码吗
Do you have a mobile number for her?
抱歉 我不能提供那个
Sorry, I can't give that out.
你知道她什么时候会回来吗
Do you know when she will be back?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
你什么时候下班
六点半
如果我碰巧经过呢
好啊
好
谢谢 祝你有个美好的一天
求你了 我真的需要和她谈谈
Please, I-I really need to speak to her
-关于一件很紧急的私人事情 -妈妈
- about a personal, urgent matter. - Maman.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mummy. - Maman.
我马上过去
很抱歉 我事情很多
I'm sorry, I'm, I'm juggling a lot here.
求你了
Please.
她正在度丧假
She's on compassionate leave.
她的儿子去世了
Her son, he passed away.
是的 我知道
Yes. I-I know, um...
我们想知道是怎么发生的
We're trying to understand how.
是几天前的一起交通事故
It, it was a road accident a few days ago.
好像是在中东的某个地方
Somewhere in the Middle East, I think.
妈妈
Maman!
谢谢你
Thank you.
那个弟弟还在逃
The brother's still out there.
是的 那是容易的部分
Yeah, well, that's the easy part.
现在我们抓到了妻子 我们利用她来控制他
Now we have the wife, we use her to get to him.
你能处理好 对吗 乔治
You can handle that, can't you, George?
沃克怎么办
What about Walker?
他可能会成为我们的麻烦
Yeah, he could be a problem for us.
我们必须谨慎地处理他
We have to handle him carefully.
他搞的就是个权力游戏 简单纯粹
His is a power play, pure and simple.
不要嫉妒一个人的野心 乔治
Do not begrudge a man his ambition, George.
让他的和你的保持一致
Just bring it in line with yours.
最好让他在帐篷里面往外尿
It's better to have him inside the tent, pissing out.
站在自己的这一方
进来
Yeah.
沃克
Walker.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
请坐
Please take a seat.
我们为什么在这里 沃克
Why are we here, Walker?
这问题有点存在主义 不是吗
That's a bit existential, isn't it?
我们在干什么
What is it that we do?
我们是英美情报机构的
We're a bilateral organ of
-双边合作组织 -你为什么加入
- the Anglo-American intelligence... - Why did you sign up?
为我的国家服务
To serve my country.
我们都知道你服务的对象
We're all fully aware of who you serve.
我不喜欢别人隐瞒情况 仅此而已
I don't appreciate being shut out, that's all.
情报界的第一定律 你永远不会知晓一切
First fact of intelligence: you can never know everything.
-我们理解你在为你的事业考虑 -不
- We understand, you were thinking of your career. - No.
-我不是在考虑自己的事业 -为你的国家服务
- I wasn't thinking of my career. - Serving your country,
是的 你说过了
yes, you said that.
一些突发♥情♥况需要我们这些人迅速行动
Situations arise that require the swift wrath of people like us.
我们所服务的数百万人依赖于此
The millions we serve depend upon it.
我们行动失败 就辜负了他们
We fail in our wrath, we fail them.
-我明白 -很好
- I understand that. - Good.
经过一番自我反省 乔治
After some soul-searching, George here
宽宏大量地决定再给你一次机会
has magnanimously decided to give you a second chance.
别搞砸了
Do not screw that up.
或者换一种说法 再耍我们一次
Or to put it another way: play either one of us again,
我会当场灭了你
I will burn you where you sit.
穿过这里
Through here.
我帮华盛顿把整个行动搞了起来
I helped Washington put this whole damn operation together.
没了我你们什么都做不到
You guys would be nowhere without me.
我资助了一半的交易
I financed half of the deal.
而现在我却被追捕
And now I'm the one being hunted?
-我举得你该冷静点 -别叫我冷静下来
- I think you should calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down!
我他妈想冷静时会冷静
I'll calm down when I fucking well want to!
中情局没有把你加到任何追杀名单上
Langley didn't put you on any list.
不 德黑兰的人做了 但是你们没有阻止他们
No, Tehran did, but you did nothing to stop them.
我们不知道
We didn't know about it!
我们完全不知道
We had no idea.
你们这次是要出♥卖♥♥♥我
You're selling me out on this one.
没人打算出♥卖♥♥♥你
No one has any intention of selling you out.
你们出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You are selling me out.
-没有 -让我给你看点东西
- No. - Let me show you something
帮你集中精神
to help focus your mind.
知道哪些是什么吗
Know what those are?
这些完全没有意义
These mean nothing.
单独来看确实没有
Not in isolation.
我能证明它们到底什么意思
I can prove exactly what they mean.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要政♥治♥庇护
I want asylum.
踏上美国领地
My feet on American soil.
完整的公民身份
Full citizenship.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
在这里等着
Wait here.
把它放回你的口袋
Put that back in your pocket.
最好能毁了它
Better still, bury it
在它毁了你之前
before it buries you.
是的
Yeah.
我们遇到了麻烦
We have a problem.
阿达万在这里
Ardavan's here.
突然出现了
Just showed up unannounced.
要求庇护
Asylum.
我觉得应该向他提供
I think we should give it to him.
好了
Okay.
他们会派车接你 两条街之外
They're sending a car to pick you up, two streets away.
你会登上下一班飞往肯尼迪机场的航♥班♥
You will be on the next flight to JFK.
-很好 -没问题吗
- Good. - Good?
你和我一起去吗
You coming with me?
当然
Of course.
你带路
You lead.
如果没了阿达万 我们就没有机会找到哈里了
If we lose Ardavan, we lose our chance of finding Harry.
卡利德
Khalid...
他们改变了接应地点
They've changed the pickup point.
我们从这里过去
Let's cut through here.
他死了吗
Is he down?
还有别人在那里
There's someone else.
掩护我
Cover me.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
转过来
Turn around.
慢慢地
Slowly.
孩子们呢 孩子们
Where are the girls? The girls?
怀特在对我的孩子下手
White's targetting my kids.
他想让你死
He wants you dead.
唯一的出路
The only way out of this,
就是找出他们在掩盖什么
is to find out what it is they're covering up.
借此换取我们的性命
And use it to buy our lives back.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表