剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
There will be fucking consequences.
你得跟我们走
-我是普尔曼 -我需要点好消息
- Pullman. - I need good news.
-马克斯·伊斯顿 -他...
- Max Easton? - He, uh...
逃过了追捕
slipped through the net.
天啊
Christ.
他的家人呢
The family?
他们所有人
All of them.
老天 赛斯
Jesus Christ, Seth,
我快被你搞出偏头痛了 找到他们
you're gonna give me a fucking migraine. Find them!
-哈里 -嗨
- Harry. - Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-嗯 -这是谁
- Mm-hmm. - Who's this?
这是我妹妹
Uh, this is my sister.
克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊 这是蕾拉
幸会
Enchanté.
很高兴认识你
你是哈里的女朋友吗
他们刚长途跋涉过来 来吧
They've had a long journey. Come on.
我们给他们准备点吃的
Let's get 'em something to eat.
"看来你很急嘛" 有一天菲克斯对他说
"'You are in a great hurry, then, ' said Fix to him one day,
"前往香港"
'to reach Hong Kong?'"
-马克斯 马克斯 -什么
- Max? Max. - Hmm.
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我们什么证据都没有
We've got no proof of anything.
没有变节者
No defector,
没有无人机空袭 没有发电厂
no drone strike, no power plants.
没有任何确凿证据
We've got nothing concrete.
只有些沙土中的血液
All we've got is some blood in the sand.
那我们该怎么处理它
So what do we do with it?
我本想泡杯茶
I was going to make a cup of tea,
但你只有豆奶
but you've only got soy milk.
我不知道你怎么喝得下那玩意
I don't know how you can drink that stuff.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
乔丹·富兰克林是被美国人杀的
Jordan Franklin was killed by an American.
他们打算轰炸一个不存在的
They're gonna bomb a weapons facility
武器设施 他们准备和伊朗开战
that doesn't exist, then they're gonna go to war with Iran.
平白无故
All based on nothing.
就像上次一样
Just like last time.
不过这次...
Only this time...
我们有机会把真♥相♥公布于世
there's a chance we can get the truth out there.
你以为那样做有什么用吗
You think that'll do any good?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你想站到这事的哪一方
But which side of this thing do you want to be on?
我需要你检测些血液
I need you to run some bloods.
血液样本被污染了
The blood sample was contaminated,
但我们尽力获取了部分结果
but we managed to get some partial results.
-谢谢 -正把它们发过去
- Thanks. - Sending them over now.
总共有超过二十万个局部匹配
There's over 200,000 partial matches.
好吧
Okay, um,
有多少是参过军的美国人
how many of those are Americans who served?
一百四十九
149.
有在私人安保公♥司♥工作的吗
Any of them working private security?
六十二个
62.
停下
Stop.
少校 A 杰克逊 38岁 美国人
那个
There.
就是他
That's him.
他当时在那里
He was there.
安德鲁·杰克逊少校
Major Andrew Jackson.
查查他住在哪里
Let's see if we can find out where he lives.
会有人一直在房♥子里
Someone will be in the house the whole time
保护你和孩子们
to protect you and the girls.
他们有枪吗
Will they have a gun?
有
They will.
安娜
Anna,
我在尽一切努力
I'm doing everything I can.
我得走了
I have to go.
马克斯
Max.
小心点
Be careful.
好
Yeah.
凭什么我们不能有核弹
那是我们的权利
我是为了我们的人♥民♥
与敌人勾结吗
是利用他们
他们情报系统里的一些要素
他们和我们目的一致 破坏核协议
还有谁牵涉进来
阿里·阿达万
他负责最初的联络
安东尼·卡哈尼是我们的联♥系♥人
你没想过告诉我吗
我不想让你承担风险
你知道他们计划干什么吗
他们想让那个设施看起来像真的
他们是这么告诉我的
你干了什么
我关掉了雷达 一个小象限 三十分钟
你让他们潜入了
求你了 我发誓我说的是实话
德黑兰公布了一个供认视频
Tehran has released a taped confession
来自一名伊朗情报官员
from an Iranian intelligence officer
声称美国政♥府♥应为阿林核武器设施附近
who claims the U.S. Government was responsible for the deaths
六位美国人的身亡负责
of the six Americans near the Alin nuclear weapons facility.
我与敌人勾结
我和一名美国女性情报人员合作
代号♥为阿图萨
与白宫关系密切的消息人士称
Sources close to the White House are saying tonight
他们认为今晚总统会下令空袭
they expect the president to order a strike
阿林核武器设施
on the Alin nuclear weapons facility
在接下来几个小时内
within the next few hours.
是琼斯
It's Jones.
别接
Don't take it.
我是柯林斯
You've reached Collins.
请留...
Please leave a messa...
她成了个麻烦
She's become a problem.
是时候摆脱她了
It's time to get rid of her.
请各位搭乘TA6♥4♥6航♥班♥前往罗马的乘客
Would all passengers for flight number TA6♥4♥6 to Rome
华盛顿 杜勒斯机场
前往十七号♥门
please make your way to Gate 17?
请前往十七号♥门...
That's Gate 17 for...
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
快看是谁出现在了杜勒斯机场
Look who showed up at Dulles Airport.
你住在哪里
Where are you staying?
威拉德酒店
The Willard.
挺好
Nice.
谁付账
Who's footing the bill?
这次旅行是为了庆祝
This trip is a celebration.
姗姗来迟的庆祝
Long, long overdue.
庆祝什么
What are you celebrating?
离婚
My divorce.
如果她来了这里 就说明他们有我们的把柄
If she's here, they've got something on us.
我想知道是什么
I want to know what it is.
放她走 跟好她
Let her go. Follow her.
根据预计的德黑兰轰炸计划...
Based on the projected bombing campaign of Tehran...
基于巴格达模型
Using the Baghdad model.
是 我们的营业额
Uh-huh. We're looking at an increase
将会增长二十亿美元
in our construction turnover of $2 billion.
我想避免所有不正当收益
I want to avoid any, uh, unseemly profiteering.
上次把我整得犯了胃溃疡
God knows last time it gave me a stomach ulcer.
这是为了向伊朗人♥民♥提供就业机会
It's about jobs for the Iranian people.
让他们主持自己国家的重建
They drive the rebuilding of their own country,
把握自己的命运 诸如此类
fate in their own hands, so on and so forth.
所有建设计划都是经由
Now, all construction on this goes through,
马沙丹建筑公♥司♥ 位于德黑兰城外
Mashadan Construction, out of Tehran.
我们的一个子公♥司♥
In whom one of our subsidiaries
刚刚购得了他们的多数股权
recently acquired a majority stake.
我们什么时候能得到总统的许可
When can we expect the go-ahead from the president?
那家伙像个小妞似的
The man tweets like a teenage girl.
你真以为我们要依赖他吗
You really think we're gonna leave this up to him?
我们是否认为这次精准打击行动
And we're assuming a surgical strike
足以达成我们的预期
will be enough to meet our projections?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表