剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
排好队 快点
In your lines. Come on.
学校的火灾警报被触发了
Fire alarm's been triggered at the school.
他们正把孩子们带出来
They're bringing the kids out now.
找到雷克斯 看好他
Find Rex. Stay with him.
-发生了什么 怎么回事 -没事
- Wha-What's going on? What happened? - It's fine.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
你和她在一起
You stay with her.
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
雷克斯
Rex?
雷克斯·怀特
Rex White?
雷克斯
Rex?!
告诉我情况如何
Tell me something. Anything.
快他妈让路
Get the fuck out of the way!
我们还没有找到他 长官 暂时没有
We don't have him, sir. Not yet.
妈的
Fuck!
快他妈让开
Get out of the fucking way!
让开
Move!
来吧 我们该走了
Come on. We have to go.
咖啡
土耳其咖啡
Turk.
好的
Baleh.
-怎么了 -快看新闻
- Yeah. - Turn on the news.
你的线人具体说了什么 凯莉
And your sources are saying what exactly, Kelly?
伊朗指挥部听取了一位伊朗叛逃者的证词
The Iran Directorate heard testimony from an Iranian defector,
一个叫阿什坎·达沃德的人 他告诉他们
a man named Ashkan Davoud, who told them
伊朗直接违反了伊朗核问题六方会谈的协议
that Iran is developing nuclear weapons in direct
正在发展核武器
contravention of the P5+1 agreement.
如果这是真的
If this turns out to be true,
-他们就压错宝了 -白宫有什么回应吗
- they backed the wrong horse. - Anything from the White House?
没有 他们需要恢复自己的信誉...
Nothing. They'll have to reinstate their credibility...
就这么开始了
And so it begins.
毫无疑问 克里斯汀 情况很糟
Make no mistake here, Christine, this looks bad.
-你毁了我们 杰克 -我犯了个错误
- You fucked us, Jack. - I made a mistake.
一个严重的错误
A big fucking mistake.
你毁了我 你毁了总统
You fucked me, you fucked the president,
你毁了国防部长 还有参谋长联席会议成员
you fucked the defense secretary, the Joint Chiefs.
妈的 你差不多毁了整个内阁
Shit, you might as well have fucked the whole cabinet!
媒体比我们先知道这个
The press had this before us?
你♥他♥妈♥在开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?!
为什么没有在早上汇报给总统
Why wasn't it on the president's desk this morning?
我不能每次一有通风报信的告密者
I don't go sounding the alarm
就跑去拉响警报
every time someone brings us a whistleblower with a story.
你知道这怎么运作 斯蒂夫
You know how it works, Steve.
有一套程序的
There are procedures.
你觉得我他妈关心程序吗
Do I look like I give a flying fuck about procedures?
那证词未经证实
It was unverified testimony!
老天 那有可能是假的
Christ, it-it could've been soft!
我们不知道达沃德什么来头 也不知道谁派他来的
We don't know who Davoud is or-or who sent him!
指挥部的唯一目的就是
The whole point of the directorate is to
让总统不用操心这些蠢事
keep the knucklehead stuff off the president's desk!
现在的情况是德黑兰还有六个月
We're talking about Tehran being six months out
-就能造出核弹了 -都是传闻
- from the bomb. - Allegedly.
别耍嘴皮子
Don't get cute with me.
给我二十四个小时 就能拿到确切的证据
24 hours, I'll have something concrete.
你不希望那是事实 所以你才犹豫
You didn't want it to be true, and that's why you blinked.
我们得搞清楚是谁泄的密
We need to find out who leaked it.
那将由你的继任者负责
That will be the job of your successor.
你是为总统服务的 杰克
You serve at the pleasure of the president, Jack.
除了霍斯外谁都行
Anyone but Hawes. Just...
答应我
...promise me.
我们什么时候见霍斯参议员
What time are we seeing Senator Hawes?
你不是伊朗人
You're not Iranian.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
抱歉
Forgive me.
这是个我喜欢的游戏
It's a... game I like to play.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在等人
You're waiting for someone.
-我不打扰你了 -不不不 没事
- I won't disturb you. - No, no, no, it's-it's fine.
我是摩洛哥人
I'm Moroccan.
我父亲是 所以...
My father is, so...
你来德黑兰干什么
What are you doing here in Tehran?
做生意
Business.
我父亲的生意
My father's.
我正要去吃点东西
I was about to grab a bite to eat.
一起吗
Would you like to join me?
去个好点的餐厅
Somewhere respectable, of course.
好的
Of course.
琼斯女士
Ms. Jones,
本委员会想听听你的建议
this committee would like to hear your recommendations
关于如何处理这件事
about how we proceed in this matter.
如果你向总统汇报
If you had the ear of the president,
你会怎么说
what would you say?
进展如何
How did it go?
我告诉他们我们需要派支队伍过去
I told them we need to send in a team.
科学家 特种部队
Scientists, Special Ops.
就地收集证据 穿越边境
Gather evidence on the ground, cross the border.
快速行动 最多三十分钟
In and out. 30 minutes, tops.
他们不能回来
They can't come back.
什么
Excuse me?
不管派谁过去
Whoever we send out there...
他们都不能回来
they can't come back; none of them.
你明白这点 对吗
You understand that, don't you?
你之前说你父亲是做什么生意的
What line of business did you say your father was in?
我没说过
I didn't.
他和你一起来德黑兰了吗
He's here with you in Tehran?
没有 他去世了
No. He's dead.
很抱歉
My condolences.
我是和兄弟一起来的
I'm here with my brother.
我住在这里
I live here.
我先把这些放进去
I'm just gonna dump these.
马上回来
Be right back.
也许你想进来坐坐
Perhaps you'd like to come in.
请进
Please.
我很快回来
I won't be a moment.
找到你要找的东西了吗
Find what you were looking for?
坐下
Sit.
所以你就在那里读着你的谍报小说
So there you are, reading your spy thriller,
勒卡雷 戴顿 他们笔下的人物总会问出那个问题
le Carré, Deighton, and they always get to that question.
约翰·勒卡雷 连·戴顿: 二者均为英国著名谍报小说作家
我♥干♥这行二十年
20 years I've been doing this shit,
从没机会问过 一次都没
never got to ask that question, not once.
所以 "谁派你来的"
So, "Who sent you?"
不可能是中情局 他们不会只派一个人
Can't have been the Agency, they wouldn't send you alone.
伦敦方面吗
London?
那个欧洲边缘阴暗寒冷的小岛
Grey, cold little island on the edge of Europe.
也许吧
Maybe.
告诉我是谁派你来的
Just tell me who fucking sent you.
快他妈回答
Answer the fucking question.
绿灯行动
周四凌晨一点
请确认
马克斯
Max.
马克斯
Max.
马克斯
Max!
你需要多久才能黑进去
How long before you get in?
取决于手♥机♥的加密级别
Uh, depends on the phone's encryption level.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我早就该猜到你会有自己的
I should have guessed you had your own...
"设施"
"Facility."
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·海卡尔
Muhammad Haykal.
他是我的第一个目标
He was my first.
在你招募我两年
Two years, three months,
三个月 四天之后
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表