剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Hello, there. Sorry to interrupt.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
求你了 他遇到了麻烦 我想帮他
Please, he's in trouble. I'm trying to help him.
你认识他
You recognize him?
我见过他
I've seen him.
他和比加一起祈祷
He prays with Bijan.
比加 比加是谁
Bijan. Bijan who?
比加·普兰
Bijan Pouran.
你知道我在哪里能找到他吗
Do you know where I can find him?
他住在莫扎特住♥宅♥区
He lives on the Mozart Estate.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
逛得开心吗
Nice walk?
你去了哪里
Where'd you go?
我在档案室里
I've been in the archives.
你去了河边
You've been at the river.
我们追踪了你的手♥机♥
We tracked your phone.
我不需要听你指挥
I don't have to answer to you.
不 不 你不需要
No. No, you don't.
所以我联♥系♥了你们局长办公室
Which is why I called your chief's office.
你们是这么称呼他的 对吗
That is what you call him, isn't it?
你们上司 局长
Your boss. The chief?
他们会过来和你谈谈
They're coming down to talk to you.
你知道泄露机密情报的惩罚吧
You do know the penalties for passing on classified intelligence?
也许你可以在莫斯科和斯♥诺♥登同居
Maybe you and Snowden can shack up in Moscow.
现在
Now...
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you this... just once.
你干了什么
What were you doing?
你知道阿什坎·达沃德吗
You know who Ashkam Davoud is?
那个泄密者 怎么了
The whistle blower. Yeah. Why?
华盛顿方面说他们从伊朗把他带了出去 对吗
Washington said they extracted him from Iran, right?
-是的 -如果我能证明他们在撒谎呢
- Right. - What if I can prove they were lying?
-你可以吗 -暂时还不行 但如果我能做到呢
- Can you? - Not yet, but if I could?
那我绝对能根据这个写篇报道
Then I could run with that. Definitely.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
比加·普兰
Bijan Pouran?
我不是移♥民♥局的
I'm not immigration.
也不是警♥察♥
Not police.
你可以和我谈 或者等会儿和他们谈
You can talk to me now, or talk to them later.
抱歉
Excuse me.
先生 你见过这个人吗
Sir, have you seen this man?
他之前在这里 对吗
He was here, wasn't he?
阿什坎·达沃德
Ashkan Davoud.
他们从伦敦抓走了他 对吗
They took him from London, didn't they?
不是从伊朗
Not Iran.
你没有麻烦 比加
You're not in trouble, Bijan.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我可以给你钱 证件
I can get you money, papers.
比加
Bijan...
我只需要你确认这个
I just need you to confirm that.
然后我就能帮你了
Then I can help you.
是的 他之前在这里
Yes, he was here.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
是吗 抱歉
It is? Uh... Oh. Sorry.
嗨
Hi?
达沃德是从伦敦被带走的
Davoud was taken from London.
我有证据
I've got the proof.
我可以交给你
I can bring it to you.
在老地方见我
Just meet me in the usual place.
已经有十年不算老地方了
It hasn't been usual for over ten years.
你是说马克斯·伊斯顿就这么消失了
You're telling me Max Easton just disappeared?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们这些人真♥他♥妈♥业余
You people are fucking amateurs.
抱歉 刚刚收到这个
Sorry, this just came in.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈的
Shit.
现在又怎么了
What now?
-我想我可能查到了什么 -什么
- I think I might have something. - Well?
昨天 奥利维亚·克拉克甩掉了她的跟梢
Yesterday, Olivia Clarke slipped her tail.
马克斯的前妻
Max's ex-wife.
为什么我现在才知道这事
And why am I only hearing about this now?
之前没有正确处理
It wasn't processed correctly.
老天
Jesus.
这地方可真是运转顺畅
This place really is a finely-tuned machine.
调出她的通话记录
Pull up her phone calls.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
伊朗 国防部
伊朗裔美国律师在德黑兰身亡
阿图萨
Atusa.
你不能联♥系♥我
You don't call me.
我们的朋友死了
Our friend is dead.
你听到了吗
Are you there?
是你干的吗
Was it you?
动动脑子
Use your head.
我们为什么要那么做
Why would we do that?
绿灯行动还能顺利进行吗
Are we still clear on Operation Green Light?
是的
Yes.
那我们就继续
Then we proceed.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
You don't ever call me again.
查一下是谁的声音
Get a voice trace.
声音无法识别
太微弱了
Too faint.
但是是美国人 肯定是消息链的另一端
But it was American... it must be the other end of the chain.
有可能 但还是没提供任何有用信息
Yeah, maybe, but it still gives us nothing.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们遇到了麻烦
We have a problem.
有场沙尘暴即将来袭
We have a sandstorm incoming.
会使着陆地点不安全
Going to make the landing site unsafe.
影响范围多大
How wide?
是局部风暴 直径大约两公里
It's localized, about two klicks across.
我们要中止吗
Should we abort?
侦察队给我们提供了两个可用着陆点
Recon gave us two possible landing sites.
还有个地方离发电站更近
There's an area closer to the power plant.
风险也更大
Greater risk.
而且那个空域情况不明
And that airspace isn't cleared.
我来处理
Leave that to me.
现在你又愿意你联♥系♥我了
Now you're calling me?
我别无选择 我们的中间人死了
I have no choice. Our bridge is gone.
我们有一个新的着陆点
We have a new landing site...
北纬32°38′50″
32, 38, 50 North.
东经45°25′22″ 重复一遍
45, 25, 22 East. Repeat.
北纬32°38′50″
32, 38, 50 North.
东经45°25′22″
45, 25, 22 East.
凌晨一点 确认吗
0100. Confirm?
确认
Confirmed.
靠近边境 就在迈赫兰镇郊外
Near the border, just outside the town of Mehran.
那是什么
What's that?
某种军事设施
Some kind of installation.
-阿林发电站 -好 我们走
- The Alin power plant. - All right, let's go.
嘿
Hey.
他之前经常在这里放风筝
He used to fly his kite here.
那个带着红色尾巴的两个黄色长条
The yellow two-string with the red tail?
那个风筝他能玩上好几个小时
He spent hours flying that thing.
冬天的时候也总是在这里 直到被冻僵了
He was out here all winter till his hands were numb.
你以前就站在这里
You were right here.
一直都在
The whole time.
不愿让他离开你的视线
Wouldn't let him out of your sight.
证据呢
Where's this proof, then?
没有了
It's gone.
每次我有所收获
Every time I get a handle on this thing,
都会错失良机
it just... it slips through my fingers.
那你为什么在这里
Then why are you here?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表