剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
it is more important now than ever to show all cards.
普里亚 找出这些新的参与者是谁
Priya, it's in both of our interests
是我们双方共同的诉求
to find out who these new players are.
你觉得我有什么在对你隐瞒呢
What do you think I'm holding back?
你是一个人在开会吗
Are you alone?
对
Yes.
如果是这样的话 我们刚刚收到这个情报
Well, with that in mind, we've only just received this information.
我们认为他属于
We think he's part of a group
一个自称为因弗拉克斯的组织
calling themselves Influx.
国际刑♥警♥数据库
他们在四处出击寻找残骸
They are actively seeking Debris.
就我们所知 他们并不隶属于任何政♥府♥
From what we know, they're not affiliated with any government,
他们的资金来源好像也是独♥立♥的
and their financing seems to be independent.
汇款
账户名 因弗拉克斯
我们已经让立信会计师事务所
We've got the BDO Financial Crime
金融犯罪与诈骗调查部去调查他们的资金了
and Fraud Investigations looking into their money.
我们有更多情报我会通报你的
And I'll keep you up to speed when we know more.
我也一样
As will I.
去查查这个因弗拉克斯
Dig into this Influx thing.
-是这了 -读数是多少
- This is it. - What have we got?
540.
创新项目大奖
最佳小型企业创新奖
艾瑞克·金
30岁以下的希望之星
艾瑞克·金
我去检查一下
I'll check it out.
呼叫本营 完毕
Base camp. Over.
呼叫本营 完毕
Base camp. Over.
呼叫本营 完毕
Base camp. Over.
布莱恩 呼叫本营
Bryan, go for base.
布莱恩 能听到吗
Bryan, do you copy?
我们发现了残骸
We've located the Debris.
他好像因为撞击受伤了
It looks like he was injured on impact.
现场有血迹
There's some blood.
他不在这里了
He's no longer here.
秦探员到了本营
Agent Chin has arrived at base camp.
出来 给我出来
Get out! Get out!
出来 慢慢地
Move. Slowly.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-我不知道 -趴下
- I don't know. - On the ground.
我放不下
I can't let it go.
不♥穿♥向量防护服谁也不许去地下室
Nobody goes in the basement without a vector suit.
好 我们走
OKay. Let's go.
我们先设定到60吧
Let's try 60 to start, okay?
你们... 你们是谁 不 不
Who the hell? Who are you guys? No! No!
冷静点
Just calm down.
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off of me!
我们不会伤害你
We are not going to harm you.
我们抓住他了 秦
We've got him, Chin.
它没有办法♥正♥常关闭
It's not responding to shut down protocols.
试试把超载调至75 再做一次V型拦截
Try 75 to overload, and then do another V intercept.
他绝对是自己逃出去的
He definitely made it out of here on his own.
他站起来走了
He got up and walked away.
布莱恩
Bryan.
菲诺拉呼叫布莱恩
Finola to Bryan.
风见
Hey, Kazemi.
我是风见
Go for Kazemi.
我在这里发现了一条血迹
I've found a blood trail down here.
我想他跑了
I think he fled.
你能搜查一下周围吗
Can you search the surrounding area?
有很多血 我认为他走不远
There's a lot of blood, and I don't think he could have gone far.
收到
Copy.
好 我上来了
Okay, I'm coming up.
抱歉 你能拿一下那个吗
I'm sorry. Can you just grab that?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-迪迪 -你现在变得烦人了
- Dee Dee. - You're becoming a pest now.
垃圾电♥话♥ 留那么多言
Spam caller leaving so many messages.
伦敦
是的 我很担心你
Yeah, well, I've been worried about you.
我只是想确认你没事
All right? I just want to make sure you're okay.
跑掉的人不是我
I wasn't the one who ran off,
跟着老爸的工作跑去美国了
and followed Dad's work to America.
迪迪 这样说不公平
Dee Dee, that's not fair.
你没回答我的问题
And you didn't answer my question.
你那现在是半夜两点 你没事吧
It's 2 A. M. for you. Are you okay?
你不必一直问我
You don't have to keep asking me that.
如果你一直不回我的电♥话♥ 我有必要问
Well, I do if you're not going to answer any of my calls.
我们保持联♥系♥ 互相支持是很重要的
It's important that we stay together and keep connected.
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I don't understand.
你一边说想在一起
You're saying that you want to be together,
但一边又说回不了家
but you're saying that you can't come home.
但你说我们保持联♥系♥很重要
But you're saying that it's important for us to be connected.
你知道我的意思 迪
You know what I mean, Dee.
我们只是要冷静下来
We just have to... just pull ourselves together
不要再吵架了
and just stop fighting.
是老爸把这个烂摊子丢给我们的
Dad is the one that left us in this hole, okay?
因为我们现在经历的是一样的
Because I am going through the same exact thing you are.
我不在乎报告怎么说
I don't care what the report said.
-老爸绝对不会这么做 -但是他做了
- Dad would never do this. - Yes, well, he did,
迪
Dee!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就不能看看你吗
Can't I just see you?
你就不能回家吗
I mean, can't you just come home?
不能
I can't.
我不能在有案子的时候 坐飞机回家
I can't just get on a plane... when I'm on a case.
如果我晚点打给你 你会接吗
If I call you later, will you answer?
会
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
准备好了 迪迪
Got you lined up, Dee Dee.
撞击后 艾瑞克直接走了
Hey. Eric walked away from the impact.
风见和我说了 他们还在搜
Kazemi told me. They're still searching.
我在想克隆的事
You know, I was thinking with the... the clones,
前两个人死的顺序
the order in which the first two died.
-嗯 -假设他们和艾瑞克有联♥系♥
- Yeah? - Let's say they were connected to Eric.
也许他真的快死了
Maybe if he is out there dying,
他会放弃自己最不重要的部分
he's... surrendering parts of himself that matter the least.
严格来说 在人死的时候
Basically, when you're dying,
身体组成会抵抗死亡
you're freezing to death out in the elements,
身体会抛弃不重要的部分
your body will give up the unnecessary parts
保护最重要部分
to protect the most important thing.
心脏
Yeah. Your heart.
如果是真的 那他在保护着最重要的部分
If that's true, then he's out there hanging onto what matters most.
我忍♥不住想
You know, I can't help but wonder
在你的克隆体中
what aspect of you I would have seen
我会觉得你哪一部分最重要
in your clone that matters most.
因为你不只是一名联邦探员
Because you're more than just a Federal agent.
但这只是你给我看到的一面
But it's the only thing you show me,
-好吧 -而那是最不重要的一面
- Right. - And that is the least important thing.
随便问 我和你说了我是得州人
Okay, well, shoot. I've told you that I'm from Texas,
我爸妈还住在那里 我曾经在那里上学
my parents still live there, I went to school there,
加入海军陆战队 告诉了你我对世界的看法
joined the Marines, told you how I see the world,
我没有兄弟姐妹
I don't have any brothers and sisters.
所以 你还想知道什么
So, what else do you want to know?
你看的照片是谁
Who was in the picture you were looking at?
你为什么带在身边
Why do you carry it with you?
下次再说吧
Another time.
风见
Yeah, Kazemi.
我们在艾瑞克的车♥库♥里有发现
We found something in Eric's garage.
他的车本来停在这里
His car was here.
他还流了很多血
And he's lost a lot of blood.
所以他走进了地下室
So he comes to in the basement,
来到车♥库♥
makes his way to the garage,
爬到车边 血迹停了
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表