剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
He married young.
我一直不懂
I never understood that.
组建家庭让他的生活...
Having a family made his life...
要是没有他们 他的生活便不会如此艰难
so much harder than it would have been if he didn't have them.
养活自己就够难了
Feeding one mouth is hard enough.
养活四口人...
Feeding four...
在他弥留之际 他...
When he was dying, he...
他要我帮忙照看他们
he asked me to take care of them.
我能怎么说
What could I say?
在他走后 阿图罗
After he passed, Arturo,
他应对的方式 他...
the way he coped with it, he...
开始叫我"爸爸"
started calling me "Papi."
我不得不一直提醒他 "我是你叔叔
I kept having to remind him, "I'm your uncle.
不是你的爸爸"
I'm not your papi."
当我开始这份工作后 我...
When I got this job, I...
我便一直在路上奔波
I was always on the road.
我赚的钱不少 但是...
I was making good money, but...
我开始想他
I started to miss him.
他们带给我安宁
They... give me this peace.
我才发现我弟弟比我聪明
I realized that my brother was the smart one.
但有很多时候
But there were a lot of moments
我希望我不用肩负这个责任
when I wished that I didn't have this responsibility.
肩负这个重担
The burden.
但是现在
And now...
我不知道他们会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna to happen to them,
我是否会再见到他们
if I'm ever gonna see them again.
也许我在为我以为的事而受罚
Maybe I'm being punished for the things I thought.
听起来你做的是正确的
It sounds like what you did was right.
你为他们的利益着想
You acted in their best interest,
即使你需要时间来恢复心情
even if it took time for your heart to catch up.
难以想象他那样的好人要受罚
I can't imagine a man like that deserves... punishment.
我会尽全力把你的家人救出来
I'm gonna do my best to get your family out.
阿图罗 这不疼的
Arturo, this isn't gonna hurt.
相信我
Trust me.
这是什么
What is that?
这个吗 这个是...
This? This is...
最重要的一部分
the most important part.
这是非常特别的眼镜
These are very special glasses.
一个王者的眼镜
The glasses of a king.
而王者无所畏惧对吧
And kings, you know, they don't get afraid, do they?
王治国
Kings rule.
现在你统治整个农场
And now you rule this entire farm.
你准备好了吗 阿图罗
Are you ready, Arturo?
准备好了
Yeah.
好了 很快的
All right. Super quick.
他们派B队来吗
They're sending in the B-team?
他们希望探员活着回去的时候
They only send in the A-team
才会派A队来
when they want the agent to survive.
我是菲诺拉·琼斯探员
Finola Jones.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我是紧急控制部门的贝克 做过简报了吗
Beck is from Emergency Containment. Been briefed?
这次很特别 里面指数850吗
This is unique. Picking up 850 in there?
从我们到这里就没动过
It hasn't moved since we arrived.
我们很幸运 它没降落在人口更多的区域
We're lucky it didn't land in a more populated area.
我接到命令要立即将其关闭
I've been given orders to turn this off right away.
它刚刚扩散了61米
It just spread another 200 feet.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Anything else I should know?
都写在报告里了
It's all in the report.
有B波长
It's got B wavelengths, so...
你来吗
You comin'?
我一会过去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
人口更多的区域
Populated area?
就算不是整座城市
Even if it's not a whole city,
那里的人还是有危险
there are still people in jeopardy in there.
如果移除残骸 他们就会死
They'll die if the Debris is removed.
你知不知道那是什么意思
Do you even know what that's gonna look like?
你了解生活的那些事
There are things that you understand about life
我不明白 可是我尊重它们
that I don't, and I respect that.
但有些我知道的事
But there are things that I know
你会觉得无法接受
that you will not find very palatable,
我学到的一个惨痛教训
and one of the hard lessons I have learned
就是当我面对这种情况的时候
is that when I'm facing a situation like this,
我要专注于我们正在拯救的人
I want to focus on the people that we're saving,
而不是我们救不了的那些
not the ones that we can't.
我会找到办法的
I'll find a way.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
想想那个郡 那个州的人
Think about the people in the county. The state.
如果我们不采取行动 也许就无法阻止改造
If we don't act, we might not be able to stop the terraforming.
我们不可能取得全胜
There's no way we're gonna be able to win all these,
我知道现在你身体的每一个部分
and I know that every cell in your body right now
都在呐喊着你去做你认为是正确的事
is screaming for you to do what you think is right.
我要你别管这些
I need you to go against that.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
血细胞里没有血红蛋白
There's no hemoglobin in the blood cells,
但是看看这个
but take a look at this.
我在看的是什么
Okay. What am I looking at?
红血球含有类似血红蛋白的东西
Red blood cells containing a hemoglobin analog,
里面携带的是氯气 而不是氧气
one that carries chlorine instead of oxygen.
不同的细胞结构
Their blood and lung tissue have been invaded
已经遍布他们的血液和肺部
by an alternative cellular structure,
而且显然还在进一步发展
and it appears progressive.
就像是先开始了
Like the most important aspects
最重要的转变
of the transformation happened first.
这根本不是这个星球上的东西
What we're looking at here is like nothing on Earth.
光是要了解这种科技
The technology to understand,
且不说逆转这对他们造成的伤害也许就要几年
let alone reverse what it's done to them is years away,
甚至是几十年的时间
maybe decades.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你没事吧
Are you doing all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你有想到朱利安吗
You ever think of Julian?
我怎么会忘记呢
How could I forget?
那时一切都很简单
Everything was a lot simpler back then.
这个机构从来都不简单
The agency's never been simple.
你知道我的意思 在残骸出现之前
You know what I mean. Before the Debris.
你为什么提起朱利安
Why are you bringing up Jules?
你的搭档菲诺拉
Your partner... Finola.
怎么了
Yeah?
你说她很有同情心
You said she's got a lot of heart.
大家以前也这么说朱尔
People used to say that about Jules.
结果善良要了他的命
His heart got him killed.
朱尔最终得偿所愿
Jules went out exactly the way that he wanted to.
他是英雄
He was a hero.
你说得轻松
Well, that's easy for you to say.
告知他妻子的是我
I'm one that had to tell his wife.
你想说什么
What's your point?
小心为上
Just be careful.
别让她拖累你
Don't let her take you down.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
你...
Are you, um...
你知不知道489号♥残骸碎片
Are you familiar with, uh, Debris piece 489?
恐怕你有点越职了
I think you may be reaching.
我知道 但能怎么办啊
Oh, I know, but what else can we do?
没有其他办法
There's no other way.
我知道他们进行过大量测试
I know they used it extensively in testing,
但从未用在人类身上
but never on a human.
所以呢
So?
还要加上这个因素
So, there's that to contend with.
我知道 但他们已经在考虑
Yes, but I-I know they were thinking about it.
正在考虑把它用在...
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表