剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
Someone shot him and took his blood?
还有皮肤活检
And a skin biopsy.
还采集了他的头发样本
A sampling of his hair.
有人还想跟进记录
Someone wanted the follow cause.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
采集DNA 也许是想搞清
Collecting DNA. Maybe trying to figure out
这家伙穿越虫洞后会变得多么糟糕
how messed up this guy got going through a wormhole.
就像做实验吗
Like, experimenting?
对
Yeah.
一定是因弗拉克斯
It has to be Influx.
除了他们 谁还能这么有组织
Who else could be this organized?
我们把他带回天体部 自己检测一下
Let's get him back to Orbital, do our own tests.
我找人来运
I'll arrange for transport.
我之前以为他们偷残骸碎片是为了
I assumed they were trying to get Debris to sell...
卖♥♥给其他国家 政♥府♥和黑市 而不是为了使用
to countries, governments, black market. Not to use.
他们对结果肯定很感兴趣
Well, they're definitely interested in the results.
也许这是个试验
Maybe it was a test.
试验 为了什么
Test? For what?
为了证明他们能做到吗 也许他们只是想卖♥♥了它
To prove that they can do it? Maybe they just want to sell it.
给卖♥♥家的一个示范
A demonstration for a buyer.
如果他们是从德国偷走残骸碎片的那伙人
If they're the same ones who stole it from Germany,
那么他们手段越来越高明了
they're getting better at it.
这些穿梭者并没像在中国那样死了
These commuters didn't die like they did in China.
从他们对碎片残骸的理解
They've definitely crossed a threshold
一定突破了现在的天花板
in terms of their understanding of it.
文件未找到
请检查您的搜索参数
等等 我找不到录像了
Wait. I can't get a hold of the footage.
就是在中国使用过的那块
The piece that was used in China.
-录像不在服务器上 -让我看看
- It's not on the server. - Let me see that.
你知道为什么会删除录像吗
Any idea why it was taken down?
我不知道 之前还在的
I don't know. It was there.
这份文件不见了不是巧合
It's not a coincidence that file's gone.
我想抓住这些家伙 布莱恩
I want to catch these guys, Bryan.
我也是 我们会的
Yeah, so do I. We will.
我跟马多克斯谈话时会问他的
And I'll ask Maddox about this when I speak to him.
好吧
Okay.
你们好 新泽西州
Hey. Print results
那个咖啡杯上的指纹比对结果出来了
on the coffee cup in Jersey.
那家伙是个非法军事组织的前成员
Guy is ex-paramilitary.
叫彼得·约瑟夫·艾克曼
Peter Joseph Eickmann.
昨天早上持欧盟护照从德国飞抵
Came in on a flight from Germany to JFK yesterday morning
肯尼迪国际机场
on an EU passport.
国安局标记过他 他在好几个单位的监视名单上
NSA flagged him. He's on a few watch lists.
中情局 军情六处 国际刑♥警♥
CIA, MI6, Interpol.
我们来看看他到底知道些什么
Let's go find out what he knows.
车号♥59045
590-45.
我们三分钟后出发去纽约
We're three minutes from wheels up to New York City.
纽约州 纽约市
你们找的那个人不是客人吗
This guy you're looking for, he wasn't a guest?
不是 他昨天早上乘出租车来这里
No, he was dropped off by cab here yesterday morning.
他来见一伙
He met with a group that
用偷来信♥用♥卡♥入住的人
checked into the hotel using stolen credit cards.
找到了
Here we go.
你好
Hello.
看起来他又是最有话语权的人
He seems to be the one in control again, no?
当然想知道他是谁
Sure would love to find out who he is.
你能倒回去吗
Can you rewind it?
当然
Sure.
暂停一下
Freeze there.
我知道你很生气
I know you're upset--
费里斯 这些是抓走我父亲的人
Ferris, these are the men who took my father.
你确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
是的 我在录像上见过他们 他们在这里
Yes, I literally just saw them on video. They were here.
如果我们能停止行动 抓住其中一个
If we can stop this and catch one of these guys,
我就能更多了解他到底怎么了
I can learn more about what happened to him.
你一定要坚强
You must be strong.
我听说了一些有关你父亲的情报
The intel I'm expecting about your father,
-很可能有好消息 -这话什么意思
- I've been told is promising. - What does that mean?
费里斯 你必须告诉我 任何事都可以
Ferris, you've gotta give me something. Anything.
我只是想知道 怎么会
I just want to know how--
他怎么可能还活着 我亲眼见他死了
how he can possibly be alive when I saw him dead.
我知道自己看见了什么 那是就他
I know what I saw. And it was him.
我们在宾夕法尼亚见到过克隆人
We had clones in Pennsylvania.
他们会有一块那样的残骸吗
Could they have a piece of Debris like that?
我知道他们的寿命很短
I know their shelf lives were short,
但因弗拉克斯可以找到某种方式
but could Influx have found some sort of way to just--
菲诺拉 我不清楚
Finola... I don't know.
我一有可靠消息 马上告诉你
When I learn something concrete, so will you.
简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
该死的噩梦
This a bloody nightmare.
布莱恩提起过类似的事件
Bryan talked about an event like this,
中国的虫洞 他们当时失败了
a wormhole in China where they were unsuccessful,
但现在有突破
but have now crossed a threshold.
他们现在可以做到以前无法完成的事情
They know how to do things they couldn't do before,
在我父亲参与之后可以做到
things they couldn't do before they had my father.
他们利用他 中国的案子文件又丢失
They are using him. And now the case file from China is gone.
-我无法读取 -什么意思
- I can't even access it. - What do you mean?
美方那边把它删除了
The Americans took it down.
你看一下能不能获取文件 查明原因
Can you see if you can get the file and find out why?
文件未找到 请检查搜索参数
我也被拒绝访问
I've been denied here, too.
为什么要跟他们合作啊
Why do we even bother with this alliance?
美方毫无诚意 合作完全没有意义
This is pointless if the U.S. Is being dishonest.
我们本应该能够信任他们
We're supposed to be able to trust them.
我应该能信任布莱恩的
I'm supposed to be able to trust Bryan.
我只是想提醒你
I just want to remind you,
我们对美方也没有开诚布公
we have secrets from the Americans, too.
我会查一下的
I'll look into this.
我要走了 他来了
Listen, I'm gonna have to go. He's coming.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 跟费里斯汇报一下进展
Yeah. Just catching Ferris up to speed.
他们搜查的房♥间没有人 什么都没有
The rooms they were in were clear, nothing here.
就好像他们...
It's as if they just--
跟新泽西的声音一样
This is the same sound they heard in New Jersey.
又要开始了
It's gonna happen again.
我去接达里奥之前你要吃点东西吗
Do you want something to eat before I go pick up Dario?
不用 谢了 宝贝 我得回去工作
No, thanks, babe. I've gotta get back to work.
你今天很安静 不怎么说话
You were quiet today. You didn't share a lot.
有时我以为她觉得我话太多
Sometimes I think she thinks I share too much.
-不会 -我以为她觉得我试图
- No. - I think she thinks I try to take over
接管治疗啥的
the sessions or something.
我倒觉得你今天挺安静
I actually thought you were quiet today.
我想搬去休斯顿
I want to move to Houston.
你想搬去休斯顿
You want to move to Houston.
那有一家机构 古德森诊所
There's a facility, The Goodson Clinic.
他们非常专业
They're doing excellent work.
我们住这 我在这工作
We live here. I work here.
我们全部的生活都在这
Our whole life is here.
我们七年前就谈过那个地方
We talked about that place, like, seven years ago.
我只是想尝试新的治疗
I-I just want to try something new.
为谁 为达里奥 根本不可行
For who, for Dario? Because that doesn't make any sense.
他在这可以得到最好的治疗
He's getting the best care here.
你不能那么做 你不能
You can't do that. You cannot do that.
你不能抛出这种话 然后闭口不言
You cannot say that to me and then-- and then shut down.
我们必须继续讨论这个问题
We have to continue talking about this.
苏珊今天刚跟我们说的
Susan just told us this today.
是 我觉得她跟我不是一条心
Yeah, I feel like she's not on my side.
我跟你一条心 我一直都是
I am on your side. I have always been on your side.
宝贝 所以我才努力工作
Honey, that's why I go.
我知道你手握世界的命运
I know how important it is for you
这对你来说劳心劳神 而且至关重要
to control the fate of the world, what it takes from you.
我也知道要你接受现实
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表