剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
Found what you're looking for, actually.
是合金的残骸
It's alloy wreckage.
我和我姐姐凯瑟琳一起潜水时 我们发现的
I found it with my sister Kathleen when we were diving.
我知道那是坠落的外星飞船的一部分
I know that's part of a crashed alien ship.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我们发现了它 研究了它 进入了它
We found it, examined it, went in it.
它把我们传输到2天以前的过去
It transported us two days into the past.
开始时 感觉很奇妙
At first, it was amazing.
我们又来了一次 不断重复
We did it again. We kept doing it,
直到有一次我回来了 可我姐姐不见了
till one time I came back and my sister was gone.
就好像她从来没出生过一样
It's like she was never born.
现在情况更糟了
And now it's worse.
现在每次我去那边
Now every time I go out there,
我都不清楚等我回来时
I don't know what version of reality
等待着我的现实会是什么样的
is waiting for me when I get back here.
有时候我还会有其他的兄弟姐妹
Sometimes I have other siblings,
其它时候就我一个人
other times I'm alone,
但凯瑟琳再也没回来
but Kathleen never comes back.
它在离岸多远的地方
How far out to sea is it?
我会一直使用它
I'm going to keep using it,
直到它重新纠正 我把我姐姐找回来
till it resets properly and I get my sister back.
我不清楚你觉得你知道什么
I don't know what you think you know,
但那是不可能的了
but that's just not gonna happen.
对 你之前也这么说过
Yeah. Yeah, you've said that before.
你上次来没这么说 但之前一次说了
Not the last time you were here, but the time before that.
每次你来这
You see, every time you come here,
你听我讲事情 你打电♥话♥给你父亲乔治
you get my story and call your father George.
他在在俄勒冈 他一直在帮助我搞清楚这件事
He's in Oregon. He's been helping me figure this out.
每一次 我都能多了解一点东西
Each time, I learn a little bit more.
我的...
My, uh...
我的父亲一直在帮助你
my father's been helping you?
对 开始他以为是时间旅行
Yeah. At first, he thought it was time travel,
但那解释不通
but that didn't make sense
因为我们只是穿越回去两天
because we'd only jump back a couple days,
而我姐姐是20年前出生的
and my sister was born 20 years ago,
可她的存在不知怎么被抹掉了
yet somehow she was erased.
乔治已经断定这不是时间旅行
George already determined it's not just time travel.
他说残骸在让我
He said the Debris is allowing me
从现实组成的一副牌里抽牌
to pluck out cards from the deck of reality.
他已经警告我们 如果我不能回到我的现实之中
He already warned us, if I don't get back to my reality,
那构建宇宙的结构
that the fabric of the universe
会越来越快速地退化
is going to degrade at an increasing rate.
我需要你再打给他 如果你想拯救世界的话
I need you to call him again, if you want to save the world.
有什么问题吗
Have any questions?
那太不可思议了
That's remarkable.
就好像你在时间的万花筒里飘荡
It's like you're drifting through a kaleidoscope of timelines.
上次你让我尽量在我最后一次和我姐姐
The last thing you told me to try was to do the jump
一起穿越的那个时间点穿越
at the exact time as I did the last one with my sister.
是啊 听起来像是我会说的话
Yes. That sounds like something I would say.
结果呢
What happened?
我努力在整整4点03分时穿越 但没效果
Well, I tried it at exactly 4:03 P.M., but it didn't work,
我还是不断回到没有她的现实中来
I still keep coming up in a reality without her.
也许不成功是因为重置需要
Perhaps, it's failing because the reset needs
在你最初触发残骸的
to happen at the precise time
那个时间点上发生
that you initially triggered the Debris,
并非简单地在4点03分
not just 4:03 P.M.,
而是在4点03分22.983秒上
but 4:03 and 22.983 seconds.
但当然
Yeah, but of course,
如果是这样 那你有可能一辈子
if that's the case, you could be doing this,
都在重复...却根本不会成功
for a lifetime and-- and never succeed.
我不能接受
I can't accept that.
你自己也说了 我需要自己解决这事
You said so yourself, I have to fix this.
一定有什么我能去做的
There has to be something I can do.
我们必须继续努力尝试
We have to keep trying.
我能问问你 当你触发残骸时
May I ask, did you see any colors
-看到什么颜色了吗 -我也不知道
- when you triggered the Debris? -I don't know.
这很重要 你要努力回忆起来
It's important that you try to remember.
这也许能帮助我们推理出所发生的事
It may help us deduce what's happening.
菲诺拉 我想给你讲讲有些概念
Finola? There some concepts that I would like to run by you.
我们能单独聊聊吗
Can we speak privately?
好
Yeah.
我在 你说吧
Yeah, I'm here.
菲诺拉 我也非常想让这位年轻人
Finola, as much as I want this young man
与他姐姐团聚
to get back to his sister,
但你不能再让他穿越了
you cannot let him jump again.
你必须说服他接受这个命运
You must convince him to accept his fate
并意识到她不会再回来了
and realize that she won't be back.
为什么
Why?
这些重复的穿越在让时空的组成部分
These repeated jumps are causing a cumulative strain
承受不断累积的张力
on the fabric of space-time.
它可能会造成无法逆转的破坏
It could cause irreversible damage.
目前还没有这样 我已经很奇怪了
I'm surprised nothing has happened already.
最好是在我看见残骸之前 他就不要再用它了
I would rather he not use the Debris until I can see it.
破坏宇宙
Damage the universe?
可谢尔比说的恰恰相反啊
But Shelby said the exact opposite.
他和我们说如果他无法回到他的现实
He told us that damage would be done
宇宙才会被破坏
if he doesn't get back to his reality.
我想不出任何理由为何会这样或者我为何会这么说
I have no reason to think why that would be or why I would say that.
不要让他从这个现实穿越了
Do not let him jump from this reality.
好
Okay.
他告诉我们说 我爸爸
He told us that my father
讲了宇宙会不断退化
said that the universe would continue to decay
如果他不回去的话
if he doesn't get back.
不是真的 他在说谎
It's not true, he's lying.
正是穿越导致恶化
It's the jumps that are causing it.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
这样我们就能帮他找回他姐姐
So we would help him get back to his sister.
史蒂文 谢尔比在哪
Hey, Steven. Where's Shelby?
发生新事件了
A new event just came in
华盛顿州 欧申赛德附近
near Oceanside, Washington State,
大气反常
atmospheric inconsistencies.
我们得去一趟
We're gonna have to get out there.
看啊 小鹿
Oh, look. Look at the deer.
怎么样 乔治
What do you think, George?
很好
Yes.
很好 完全够用
Yes, this'll do nicely.
爸爸 我们现在得去处理残骸事件
Hey, Dad? We have to respond to the Debris event
在华盛顿州
in Washington State now.
我不想去 但不得不假装一切照常运行
I wish we didn't, but we have to keep things moving as usual.
你没事吧
Are you going to be okay?
没事 我会没事的
Yes. I'll-- I'll be fine.
我想马上开始工作
I'd like to get to work right away.
加西亚 电路板在哪
Garcia, where might I find the circuit boards?
会好好照顾他的
He's in good hands.
华盛顿州 欧申赛德
信♥号♥♥就在这一块 右边点
The signature's just up here, just to the right.
我喜欢大海
I love the sea.
搜到什么了吗
You getting anything?
嗯
Yeah.
很微弱 但绝对有东西在那
Faint. But there's definitely something out there.
进来
-你好 联调员 -在这里
- Hello? Federal agents. - In here.
我是贝尼文蒂探员 这位是琼斯探员
Agent Beneventi. This is Agent Jones.
有几个问题要问你
We've got a few questions for you.
-父母在家吗 -不在
- Are your parents home? - No.
他们在欧洲 月底回来
They're in Europe up until the end of the month.
我忘了拿蜡笔
I forgot my crayons.
你好啊
Hey, there.
麦克 跟布莱恩打招呼
Say hey to Bryan, Mac.
你好 布莱恩
Hey, Bryan.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我希望可以为你做更多
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表