剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
放在那就好了 我来整理
You know what? Just leave those. I'll deal with them.
好的 我去把下一包拿进来
Okay. I'm just going to put the next load in.
真是好车
Nice car.
我差点要走的
I almost left.
不 你不会的
No, you didn't.
稳定在120沃洛克单位
未知号♥码呼入
需要全面检查
充电等级三 告诉我侧面数据
变更为纵向
差不多了 降至等级二 垂直方向
看他们的社交媒体档案
Take a look at their social media profiles.
都有两点共同之处
They all have two things in common.
住在离这里25英里范围内
They all live within 25 miles of here,
都有新生的孩子
and they all have newborns.
神奇
Interesting.
为人父母以后
After becoming a parent,
情感状态增强 初为人父母的新鲜感
you're in a heightened emotional state; emotionally raw.
高兴变得更高兴 沮丧则更沮丧
Higher highs, lower lows,
怀抱孩子的喜悦
the joy of having a child,
产后的忧郁
the postpartum depression,
害怕出什么差错
and the fear of getting it wrong.
就是说它挑选的人
So it's seeking out people in
都是特定情感状态 研究他们
specific vulnerable emotional states, studying them?
以某种方式吸收它们
Trying to absorb them, somehow.
以他们的情感为食
Feeding off them emotionally.
奥托怎么这么慢
What's taking Otto so long?
准备好了吗
You ready?
万事俱备
As I'll ever be.
-你干吗了 -出发吧
- What have you done? - Let's hit the road.
一直有人来
Yeah. They just keep coming.
他们一会爆发 一会停止
Sometimes they're unloading, and sometimes they're not.
真奇怪 似乎是循环
It's so strange. It's like it's happening in cycles.
我们得想办法
We have to figure out a way
封闭这里 解放这些人
to shut this place down and free these people.
我去车里拿中和器
I'll get the N-Us from the SUV,
或许可以干扰它
we might be able to disrupt it.
好的 我来试试能不能调整器材
Yes, and I'll see if I can recalibrate them.
永远不要忘记我有多爱你
Never forget how much I love you.
成交
We're good.
你知道我不能让你带着那个箱子离开的
You know I can't let you leave with that case, right?
你知道的
I mean, you know that.
你有另一道门 伊琳娜
There's another door for you, Irina,
一扇惟有你能通过的门
one only you can go through.
你觉得你能操控中和工具吗
Do you think you can manipulate the N-Us?
很快其他人就会来找他们了 爸
Pretty soon others are going to come looking for them, Dad.
他们可以定位手♥机♥
They can ping cell phones,
然后找到车上的GPS信♥号♥♥
and then get GPS on cars.
他们会报♥警♥ 然后联调局
Police will be called, and then the FBI...
这会引来天体部和马多克斯
and that leads to Orbital and then Maddox.
我不能让他们找到你 爸
I can't let them find you, Dad.
中和工具不起作用
The N-Us won't work.
我没觉得它们会起作用
I didn't think they would.
我去告诉布莱恩
Well, let me tell Bryan.
我需要支开布莱恩 跟你单独谈谈
I needed to distract Bryan so that I can talk to you alone.
-好吧 -有些事你必须理解
- Okay. - There's some things you need to understand.
试试移♥动♥这个
Try to move this.
你想让我碰这个吗
You want me to touch it?
没事的 我只想向你证明件事
It's okay. I just want to demonstrate something to you.
-没事的 -不 爸 别碰
- It's all right. - No, Dad. Don't.
这个不会伤害我们的
This one won't hurt us.
来吧
Come.
没事的
It's all right.
摸一下
Go ahead.
尽管这块残骸碎片相对较小
Although his piece of Debris is relatively small.
此时此刻却很重
It's weight right now at this moment,
因为它与外面的那些人的精神联♥系♥
because of the psychic connection to those people out there,
非常的庞大
is that of a large building.
只要他们的思想
And it cannot be moved...
还连着它 就无法搬动它
as long as their minds are linked to it.
要把它搬出这里
To get it out of here,
我们就得切断残骸碎片和那些人的联♥系♥
we have to sever the link between the Debris and those people.
这个过程会对他们产生不良影响
This process will have an adverse effect on them.
哪种不良影响
What kind of adverse effect?
他们的记忆会被完全清除
Their memories will be wiped completely.
而你无能为力
And there's nothing you can do about it.
你别无选择 只能任由此事发生
And you're going to have no choice but to allow it to happen.
我们不总是别无选择吗
Don't we always have a choice?
我会想到办法的
I'll figure out a way.
你真是个富有同情心的人
You are such a compassionate person.
一直都是
You always have been.
你真像你妈
You've got so much of your mother in you.
我会想到办法的
Oh. I'll find a way.
这事我之前干过
I've done it before,
我会再做一次
and I'll do it again.
不 没时间了
No, there's no time.
你什么意思 我们没时间吗
What do you mean, we don't have time?
我们在这里已远远超过两小时
We've been here well over two hours,
他们没像仓库里那些人一样死掉
and they haven't died like the people in the warehouse.
这不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
是的 他们是被控制了
I mean, yes, they're being held,
但我的直觉不错
but my instincts are good.
爸 我们能做到
Dad, we can do this.
没时间了
There's no more time.
你为什么一直这么说
Why do you keep saying that?
因为因弗拉克斯的特工快到了
Because INFLUX operatives are almost here.
你怎么会知道
How could you possibly know that?
因为我给他们打了电♥话♥
Because I called them.
你为什么说你给因弗拉克斯打了电♥话♥
Why would you say that you have called INFLUX?
我要告诉你件事
I'm going to tell you something that
你可能会希望我没告诉你
at first you're going to wish I hadn't.
-爸 -我自杀
- Dad! - I took my life
是为了让自己重生 而我付出了代价
to allow myself a rebirth, and I paid the price.
我希望你知道这点
I want you to know this.
我没有一天
That not one day goes by that--
不在想你和你妹妹
that I don't think of you and your sister.
我希望你知道这点
I want you to know this.
你在说什么 重生
What are you talking about? A rebirth?
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
是他们干的
They did this to you.
你没放任自己做什么
You didn't allow yourself anything.
还记得头一晚在酒店
Remember that first night in the hotel,
我告诉你 这件事比你 我 你妹妹都重要
I told you that this was bigger than you, me, your sister?
-是的 -我告诉你我需要
- Yes. - And I told you I needed
拉伽里文件才能找到这个
the Laghari files to find this.
是的 这个跟因弗拉克斯有什么相关
Yes. What does this have to do with INFLUX?
如果没法帮助人们
If we can't help people,
我们就不配得到这个残骸碎片
we do not deserve this Debris.
好吧 我来了 找到了你
Okay. I came, and and I found you.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
告诉我你记得这事
Tell me that you remember that.
看着我 告诉我你记得这事
Look at me. Tell me that you remember that.
你没有
You didn't.
我当时知道你要来
I knew you were coming.
只是你来得太早了
You just came too early.
你在说什么 你在说什么
What are you saying? What are you saying?
什么叫你知道我会来
What do you mean, you knew?
这块残骸给了我比预想中更多的东西
This Debris has given me more than even I expected.
宝贝 你也看到了
Sweetheart, you've seen it.
美国一直在将这些残骸武器化
The U.S. has been weaponizing the Debris.
其他国家也一样
So have other countries.
不能将这项技术交给他们
They cannot be trusted to be the guardians of this technology.
要把它交到人♥民♥手中
Putting it in the hands of the people
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表