剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
嗨 你没事吧
Where's your mom?
你妈妈呢
Is she inside?
她在里面吗
Come with me, I'll take you in.
跟我来 我带你进去
It's okay.
没事的
‐ Mom? ‐ Yeah, honey?
妈妈 怎么了宝贝
I saw on the Internet, there were these men at the circus
我在网上看到 有一些马戏团的人
who walk on tightropes, and they don't have any nets.
他们在钢丝上行走 没有任何保护措施
Wow. That's scary stuff.
那还挺吓人的
Hey, team's here.
小队到了
So are we now saying that the Debris
所以这意味着残骸
pulled his body from the ground
把他尸体从地下拽出来
and added meat to his bones?
给他骨头添上了血肉
No, not that.
不 不是的
How do you know?
你怎么知道不是
He was cremated.
他是被火化的
It's out there, Jack. Can't miss it.
就在那边 杰克 很显眼
Mum.
母亲
A few days ago, my mom and dad wanted me to come home.
几天前 我父母希望我回家
They said they had something to show me,
他们说有个东西要给我看
something that I wouldn't believe.
一个我不会相信的东西
She was happy, ecstatic.
她很开心 兴奋极了
She hadn't been that way in a long time,
她已经好久没那样了
not since Kieran died.
自从基兰去世后就没有
And then... the next day,
然后... 第二天
I‐I got a text saying I shouldn't come,
我收到短♥信♥ 跟我说不要回来
insisting that I don't.
态度十分坚决
What happened to them?
他们到底怎么了
You said you would tell me what happened.
你们说会告诉我真♥相♥的
Why were you going to a boarding school
你为什么去寄宿学校
that was so close to your home?
还离你家那么近
After my brother, um‐‐
自从我弟弟...
My mom couldn't... get over it.
我妈妈无法... 接受
We fought, like, a lot.
我们吵了很多次
Like, all the time.
一直在吵
We went to therapy, all of us.
我们都去看了心理医生
So I decided it would be best
所以我认为最好
if I left the house for a little while.
就是我离开一段时间
I told my mom...
我跟她说...
that if she hadn't taken my brother to the gas station
如果她那天没带我弟弟去加油站
to get candy that day,
去买♥♥糖果
they wouldn't have been driving down that road
也许他们就不会被醉酒司机
when the drunk driver hit them.
撞下马路了
My brother wouldn't have died.
我弟弟也就不会死
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I know what grief can do to a person.
我知道悲痛会给人带来什么
How it makes you feel really...
它让你感觉...
alone, right? Yeah.
很孤独 对吧
My mum died of cancer two years ago.
我母亲两年前死于癌症
And my dad,
我父亲
well... he couldn't get over her death
他没法接受她的离开
no matter how hard he tried, and...
不管他怎么努力...
Yeah, I lost him too a short time later.
没过多久我也失去了他
I was completely lost,
我完全迷失了自我
just closed off from everyone.
我断开了与所有人的联♥系♥
I know that you're strong.
我知道你很强壮
And I know that whatever you might have said to your mum,
不管你跟你妈说了些什么
she still loves you. You're okay.
她依然爱你 没事的
They're bringing her to a friend's house
他们会先带她去朋友家
until her aunt can get here from Wyoming.
等她姨母从怀俄明州来了再作打算
That was bad back there.
我当时太差劲了
Sorry.
抱歉
I... I didn't know what to say.
我... 我不知道该说什么
That's okay.
没关系
I'm sure there are things you're worse at.
我确定有些事你肯定更不擅长
I knew someone like her once.
我曾经认识一个跟她很像的人
Well, everyone's got a past, Bryan.
谁都有过去 布莱恩
I always find when I give a part of myself,
我发现 即使只是付出一点真心
I don't know, I always get so much more back.
我总是能得到更多真心回馈
Connection. It's all we really have
彼此之间的联♥系♥
to keep us on the ground here.
是让我们真正感受到自己存在于此的东西
You know, when you were outside greeting the team,
当你在外面跟小队接头时
I went out to the Debris, because I wanted to
我去了残骸那里 因为我想
run some DF tests.
做一些DF测试
It manifested a vision of my mother
它在我脑中
In my mind. From my memory.
根据我的记忆 制♥作♥了我母亲的样子
It only clocked in at an 85.
可它的勒嘉里指数只有85啊
It's as if the Debris pulled that memory from me
就好像残骸从我的身体里抽走了我的记忆
because it
因为
felt my longing for her.
它感知到我对母亲的思念
I think this is all about Mary Vandeberg.
我觉得玛丽·范德伯格就是这件事的关键
I think it's her grief that caused her dead son to manifest.
由于悲伤过度 才出现了她死去儿子的幻象
She probably thought it was a miracle
当看到她儿子活着的时候
when she saw her son alive.
她觉得那是个奇迹
So she calls her daughter to come‐‐
所以她要叫她女儿来...
Right. And then 24 hours later,
对 24小时之后
she says don't come.
她又让女儿别来
‐ Something happened. ‐ Yeah.
中间发生了些事情 是的
We heard what Sharon said.
我们都听到莎伦说了什么
They were all being drained of energy.
他们都被吸空了能量
Maybe he had to drain the dead to continue to exist.
也许他只有靠吸食活人的能量才能生存
Yeah. Like it's using people as batteries.
就像把人当成电池一样
Right, and then the deads been out there in the field‐‐
对 接着那些人就被曝尸荒野
The kid needs another battery, someone else.
那孩子需要其它电池了 就去再找别人
The closest person he had to him was his mom,
离他最近的人就是他妈妈
so he drains her, and now it's just running on autopilot,
所以他吸食了她的精力 现在就开始四处瞎跑
finding other people to drain.
不停地吸食其他人
Jenna Goldland...
珍娜·金兰达...
Jenna Goldland...
珍娜·金兰达...
‐ Jenna Goldland... ‐ Jenna Goldland...
珍娜·金兰达... 珍娜·金兰达...
Jenna Goldland.
珍娜·金兰达
It's a theory. Anyway...
但... 这都只是推测而已
Hi, Sharon.
嗨 莎伦
Who's Jenna Goldland?
珍娜·金兰达是谁
That's my mother's name.
那是我母亲的名字
how could they know my mother's name
他们怎么知道我母亲的
They're obviously somehow still connected to the Debris.
他们显然还跟残骸有某种联♥系♥的
They must still be aware.
他们肯定也还有意识
Maybe there's a way to still reach them.
也许还有办法能跟他们交流
Another woman was reported missing
又有一名女性失踪
from outside a restaurant.
在一家餐厅外
She left with a child that matches the boy's description.
有个符合那个小孩描述的孩子跟她一起离开了
Freeze!
不许动
Holloway?
霍洛威
Help me.
救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
We picked up an atmospheric disruption
我们检测到了来自大气层的干扰信♥号♥♥
under the bridge. Route 4.
桥下 4号♥公路
Pulling in now. Keep your bird in the air.
正在停车 你们保持盘旋
We got tire tracks.
有轮胎印记
We got one of them. He teleported into the bridge support.
找到一名 他瞬移进了大桥支柱里
He's one of the same guys from the hotel yesterday
他就是昨天在酒店
who bought the nacho. Who are they?
带来残片的其中一个 他们是谁
Whoever they are, they have something we don't.
不管他们是谁 他们身上有着我们没有的东西
This is an organized group.
这是个有组织的团队
There's no way two individuals would be funded
如果仅仅是单独行动的两个人
the way they need to be in order to find this.
不可能得到这么多的帮助来找到残骸
All right.
好吧
I'm having the body transported here.
我先把尸体运过来
I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表