剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
《残骸》前情提要
Previously on Debris...
等你走后我会想你的 布莱恩
I'm going to miss you when you're gone, Bryan.
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
阿萨拉的事我听说了
I know about Asalah.
我不知道你为什么会这样
I don't know why this happened to you.
只不想你再经历一次
I just know that I don't want it to happen again.
因弗拉克斯
Influx.
他们在积极地寻找一块非常危险的残骸碎片
They are actively seeking a very dangerous piece of Debris.
他们认为我是唯一一个能够追踪设备的人
They believed that I was the only one that can find it.
它又能做什么
What does it do?
我不太记得了
I don't quite remember.
费里斯刚发给我拉伽里文件
Ferris just sent me the Laghari files.
那段记忆
That memory.
为什么
Why?
所有残骸碎片可能都是相连的
I think all the Debris may be connected.
它们选择你是有原因的
They chose you for a reason.
38号♥残骸
47号♥样本
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
24 等一下
Twenty-four... Hang on.
Four-five, two-twenty-two.
然后就没有了
And that was it.
天呐 我要疯了
Man, I'm losing my mind here.
批准下来了再打给我
Give me a call back when you get the authorization.
你怎么会
What the heck are you...
在这里
doing over here?
凯尔索 凯尔索
Kelso! Kelso!
残骸
第一季第十二集
弗吉尼亚
弗吉尼亚阿科小镇
机密
是的 我毫无恶意
Yes, yes, I come in peace.
-乔治 -爸
- Hey, George. - Hey, Dad.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
第二次世界大战期间
It was used to transmit news reports
用来向盟国传播新闻报道的地方
to the Allied nations during World War Two.
-《美♥国♥之♥音♥》吗 -没错
- Voice of America? - Yes, yes.
还有与间谍的短波无线电通讯
And also shortwave radio communication with spies,
现在它的信♥号♥♥增强能力或服务器
and now its signal boosting capabilities or servers, well--
爸 我给你拿了几件新衣服
Dad, I got you some new clothes.
我不需要新衣服
I don't need them.
其实是为了我们
It's, more for us, really.
那也是给我吗
Well, is that for me?
是的
Yes.
-拉伽里文件都在里面 -完整的吗
- Laghari's files are on here. - Complete?
是的 费里斯是这么说的
Yeah. That's what Ferris said.
文件不少
That's a lot on there.
你要花点时间才能看得完
It's gonna take you a while to get through--
不不不 我知道我需要什么
No, no, no. I know what I need.
这些盒子要搬进去吗 乔治
These boxes need to go inside, George?
是的 谢谢 全都要搬进去
Yes. Yes, please. I need them all.
一个人开车跑遍全国
Driving across the country by yourself
一点也不明智
wasn't the smartest thing to do.
有人在找你
There are people looking for you.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我完全有能力保护自己
I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself.
-而且我必须这么做 -为什么
- Besides, I had to. - Why?
我在加西亚家想到的
It came to me at Garcia's.
我记得我们要找的那一块碎片的能力
I remember what it does, the piece that we're looking for.
因弗拉克斯相信它能创建一个地图
See, INFLUX believes that it can create a kind of map,
地球上每一块残骸的
showing the location of all the Debris,
位置图
every piece on the face of the earth.
这就是我一直想和你们说的
This is what I've been telling you.
如果因弗拉克斯先拿到这块残骸
The race for Debris and the power that it holds,
那抢夺残骸以及它所拥有的能量
and it could end here,
就直接可以画上句号♥了
if INFLUX gets this piece first.
幸好我知道自己在说什么吧
It's a good thing I know what I'm talking about?
我要黑入欧洲太空总署
What I'm going to do is hack into the satellites
所谓的卫星群
operated by the European Space Agency's so-called Swarm--
全球观测系统
the Earth Observation System--
重新配置它们来收集我需要的数据
and reconfigure them to collect the data I need.
我们要找的那块碎片
See, the piece of Debris that we're looking for
有可能在北美洲的任何一个地方
could be anywhere in North America,
但我需要获得高空卫星数据
but I need to acquire the high-altitude satellite data,
这样我才能有机会找到它
if I have any chance of finding it.
卫星群能侦测到它吗
And can the Swarm satellites even detect it?
因弗拉克斯逼我做扫描仪的时候
When INFLUX was forcing me to make the scanner,
他们和我说他们在寻找的信♥号♥♥
they told me that the signal they're looking for
是碎片和磁场之间
is as a result of a unique interaction
独特互动的结果
between the piece and, magnetic fields,
卫星群能侦测到
and that Swarm can detect.
所以如果你重新校准卫星群
So if you recalibrate the Swarm,
就能找出地球磁场的异常现象吗
then you can find the anomalies in the Earth's magnetic field?
没错
Exactly.
我听懂你说什么了 乔治
I'm following you, George.
那拉伽里博士的文档为什么这么重要
So then why are Dr. Laghari's files important?
这是我的路线图
They're a road map for me, you see.
在我把拉伽里博士带来天体部之前
Before I brought Dr. Laghari into Orbital,
他花了数年时间进行计算
he spent years working on calculations
来解释磁场数据
to interpret magnetic field data.
那些数学计算 我不记得了
Mathematical calculations that I can't remember.
但是有了这个 我就能确定
But with this, I'll be able to determine exactly
这块残骸扭曲磁场的地方
where the piece will warp the magnetic field.
我去搬其余的盒子
I'm going to get the rest of the boxes.
马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
爸 你现在能记得这么清楚真的太好了
Dad, I think it's really great that you're remembering well now.
我只是要知道你是什么时候想起来的
I just need to know when you remember.
我们要知道你是否记得马多克斯为什么要你死
We need to know if you remember why Maddox wants you dead.
我一直在想这个问题
Well, I have been thinking about that, and...
也许是因为他害怕他无法控制的事物
maybe it's because he fears what he can't control.
什么叫做他害怕他无法控制的事物
What do you mean, he fears what he can't control?
他替政♥府♥工作 政♥府♥就是做这些事的
He works for government. That's what governments do.
甚至包括我们自己 征服印第安
Even our own, the subjugation of India,
殖民地化 就在美国本土
the colonization, I mean, right here in the U.S.,
还有翁迪德尼之战大屠♥杀♥
the massacre at Wounded Knee,
1♥8♥9♥0年12月29日
标志着印第安人反抗移♥民♥的武装起义结束
日本难民营
the Japanese internment camps.
我还需要继续数吗
I mean, do I need to go on?
建立政♥府♥是为了保护公众利益
Governments are created to serve the public interest.
而不论哪里 自私自利不可避免
And everywhere, inevitably, they serve their own,
人♥民♥反而受苦受难
and people are left to suffer.
求你了 宝贝
Please, sweetheart,
小心这个所谓的联盟
be careful with this so-called coalition.
我知道
I know.
我信任布莱恩 但天体部...
I believe in Bryan, but Orbital...
一点都不像个联盟
doesn't feel like a coalition at all.
聪明姑娘
Smart girl.
要走了
Hey, we got to go.
-什么事 -汤姆来电
- What's wrong? - Tom called.
天体部出现残骸事件
There's been a Debris incident back at Orbital.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
天体科学部总部
大停电 只能让所有人撤离大楼
Lost power, and the entire facility had to be evacuated.
棚厂区域
There's still eight technicians
还有八位技术人员未找到
unaccounted for in the hangar area.
-多少残骸碎片受到影响 -尚不知晓
- How many pieces are affected? - We don't know yet.
报♥警♥器响起之前的闭路录像拿到了
Got CCTV of what happened before the alarms went off.
残骸碎片直接穿墙而过
Debris went right through the wall,
跟飞船合并
connected with the ship.
-封锁库的墙 -是的
- That wall's the lockup warehouse? - Yeah.
接着很快就停电了
So the power went down soon afterward,
所有那块的录像都是一片黑
so all the footage we tried getting from there is black.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表