剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
《残骸》前情提要
Previously on Debris...
家里还好吗
How's the family?
我能说什么呢 就那样
What can I tell you? It is what it is.
-你在做什么 -是未知来电
- What are you doing? - It's an unknown caller.
我接过你的电♥话♥吗
Do I answer your phone?
并不是所有事都是阴谋 克雷格
Not everything is a conspiracy, Craig.
我们认为他属于
We think he's part of a group
一个自称为因弗拉克斯的组织
calling themselves Influx.
他们在四处出击寻找残骸
They are actively seeking Debris.
现在我们彼此坦诚比以往任何时候都更加重要
It is more important now than ever to show all cards.
这事会影响到菲诺拉
This is going to affect Finola.
我们就把这件事再多瞒一阵
We're just going to have to sit on this for a little while.
我知道你能应付的
I know you can handle it.
但有些我知道的事
But there are things that I know
你会觉得无法接受
that you will not find very palatable.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
你♥爸♥爸的事
It's your father.
他可能还活着
He may still be alive.
从我们截获的通话上看
We intercepted a communication
布莱恩也知道
that Bryan knows, too.
大家有权知道真♥相♥
We all deserve to know the truth
我们所爱的人到底怎么样了
about what happens to the people that we love.
恐怕你永远也搞不明白
I'm not sure you'll ever understand it.
《畅聊体育》
下一站 第四街
Next stop, Fourth Avenue.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me.
你手套掉地上了
You dropped your glove.
差点就是一个月之内我丢的第二副了
Would've been the second pair I lost in a month.
我理解 我需要...
I know what you mean. I need the, uh,
像小孩那样有线连着的才行
the strings on the mittens like the kids have.
那还真可能行 我们可以搞出点名堂呢
Hey, those could work. We could make those a thing.
要敢于梦想 对吧 那将会什么样的世界啊
Dare to dream, right? What a world that would be.
出了... 什么事
What... happened?
我在哪
Where am I?
刚来了个新案子
A new case file just came in.
我能看看吗
May I see it?
拜托
Please?
为什么 你又不看
Why? You don't read it.
你瞟一眼 假装在看
You glance at it and you pretend you read it.
-有人不喜欢周一啊 -今天是周四
- Someone doesn't like Mondays. - It's Thursday.
那就是你不喜欢早起
Then you're not a morning person.
现在都12点了
It's 12 o'clock.
好吧 是我错了
Man, I'm messed up.
你总算说对一句了
That's the first thing you've got right.
你对我很生气
You're upset with me.
从内布拉斯加之后你就一直不说话
You've been really quiet since Nebraska.
你怎么知道 布莱恩 一路上你都睡着
How would you know, Bryan? You slept the whole way.
我让你以为我睡着呢
I was making you think I was sleeping.
-这是训练 -好吧
- It's training. - Right.
你还生着气呢
You're still upset.
就因为我们俩
Okay. Just because we disagreed
对如何处理上个案子有不同看法
about how to handle the last case
并不意味着我们一定有...问题
doesn't mean that there has to be...a thing.
有时候我会反对你的逻辑
Sometimes I'm going to go against your logic
和经验 是从我自身的情况来的
and experience, and depend on my own,
你也是根据这些来的 这没什么问题
Which is what you did. That's fine.
我不想讨论这个 好吗
I don't want to get into it, okay?
反正就是这样
It is what it is.
我们对问题的看法不同 这没有关系
We see things differently, and it's okay.
真的
Seriously.
我没事
I'm good.
一切都很好
It's all good.
很好
Good.
波士顿
-艾哈迈德 -布莱恩
- Ahmed. - Hey, Bryan.
好久不见 你怎么样啊
Long time. How you doing, man?
-菲诺拉·琼斯 -你好
- Finola Jones. - Hey.
我来介绍一下情况 公交车于上午七点五分
Let me get you up to speed. The bus was reported missing
在新泽西州哈基茨敦失踪
from Hackettstown, New Jersey around 7:05 AM.
它怎么会跑到波士顿来
How did it end up here in Boston?
从空气中扰动残迹上看
From residual disturbances in the atmosphere,
我们认为是一块残骸
we believe a piece of Debris
导致时空拓扑方面发生暂时性的变形
caused a temporary deformation in the topology of spacetime.
它打开了个虫洞
It opened up a wormhole?
麦凯的团队在新泽西那边调查呢
Mackie's team is working the Jersey side.
我们猜测残骸是在那边被使用的
We assume the Debris was used there
把公交车弄到了这边
to get the bus here.
有幸存者吗
Any survivors?
有一个 但他不见了
One, but he's gone.
看起来他自己爬到了这里
Looks like he dragged himself to here.
他失了很多血
Okay. He lost a lot of blood.
他并没有站起来走掉
He didn't get up and walk away.
有摄像头或者安保监控吗
Is there any camera work or security footage?
没有
No.
你查过本地的医院吗
And did you check the local hospitals?
-到目前没有发现 -他肯定是在什么地方呢
- Nothing so far. - Well, he has to be somewhere.
他们认为有一块残骸
There was a piece of Debris that they thought
可以有这样的功能
capable of doing something like this.
几个月前在德国被偷走了
It was stolen from Germany a few months back.
我记得听说过这件事
Yeah, I remember hearing about that.
之后不久
There was intel on an event
中国出现了一些情况
in China a little bit after that.
想查的人都...没落个好下场
Whoever tried to figure it out... did not end well.
最后变成了长长的人体面条
Ended up coming out like long, human strings of spaghetti.
不过那是很偏远的地方 在乡下
That was off the grid, though. In a remote area.
为什么要以城市公交车为目标呢
Why target a city bus?
有情况发生了改变 他们现在胆子变大了
Something's changed. They're getting bolder now.
我是布莱恩
Hey, it's Bryan.
-我有线索了 -我们很需要
- I got stuff. - Well, we need stuff.
我拿到了监控录像以跟踪公交车到底出了什么状况
I picked up CCTV footage to try to track what happened to the bus.
看到它沿贝蒂街开着
Got it traveling down Beatty Street.
这实在令人难以置信 现在发给你了
What we found is pretty unbelievable. Sending it to you now.
-他们正把监控录像发过来 -好的
- They're sending over surveillance footage now. - Okay.
你们那边有残骸碎片吗
Do you guys have the Debris on your end?
没有 只有微弱的信♥号♥♥
Uh, no, just faint signatures
和一些大气扰动
and atmospheric disruptions.
我们询问了附近的几位居民
We've interviewed several people in the area
他们说在事件发生前两小时
who claimed to hear a high-pitched whine
听到了一声尖响
two hours prior to the event.
-尖响吗 -对
- A whine? - Yeah.
附近三个街区的人都能听到
People heard it from three blocks around.
我收到了
I got it.
刚刚传过来 你能先别挂吗
It just came through. Can you standby, please?
进入点就在那里
Well, that's the entry point right there.
贝蒂街 北边摄像头
有情况
That's something.
可能有 注意时间
Maybe. Note the time stamp.
公交一消逝 那家伙立刻就走了
That guy leaves right after the bus disappeared.
让我跟麦基说
Let me speak to Mackie.
你好 麦基 街对面有家银行
Hey, Mackie, there's a bank across the street.
混凝土护栏上有个咖啡杯吗
Is there a coffee cup on a concrete barrier?
-对 -监控录像里有个嫌犯
- Yeah. - There's a possible suspect in the CCTV footage
目睹了该事件 我们想搞清他是谁
who witnessed the event. We want to find out who he is.
拿杯子去采集指纹
Lift it for prints
然后去集成自动指纹识别系统中比对
and then we can run it through IAEFS.
谢谢
Thanks.
琼斯探员 我们找到了车祸幸存者
Agent Jones. We found the crash survivor.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是被用枪打死的
He's been shot.
注射器包装
Syringe wrapper.
有人开枪打了他还抽了他的血吗
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表