剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
Where did you get this?
跟你说话的那个阿富汗女孩
The Afghan girl you were speaking to
之前在医疗帐篷里的那个吗
earlier in the medical tent?
-对 -她说她在地上找到的
- Yeah. - Said she found it on the ground.
什么
What?
该死的 那是马利克
Hot damn. That's Al-Malik.
他们已经什么都试过了
They've tried everything.
他们仍然不知道发生了什么
They still don't know what's happening.
什么都不管用
Nothing's working.
为什么是布莱恩 为什么是他
Why Bryan? Why him?
为什么这个女人特地问他
Why was this woman asking for him specifically?
你记得那里有一块残骸
You remember there was a piece of Debris
在宾夕法尼亚州克隆了他
that cloned him back in Pennsylvania.
你认为跟这个有关系吗
You think this is related to that?
我不确定 但是
I mean, I am not positive, but
为了克隆他
in order to clone him,
残骸必须获得他的记忆
the Debris had to have access to his memories,
有可能 有可能在那个时候
and maybe-- maybe at that moment,
他的记忆就浮现在每一块残骸上
his memories just shutter around every piece of Debris.
如果我是对的
And if I am right...
他的信息是玛丽尔·卡尔德维尔接触过的
his information was part of the Debris
残骸的一部分
that Mariel Caldwell came into contact with.
等等 你是说 什么
Wait a minute, you're saying that, what,
残骸之间可以互相连通吗
that the Debris pieces could be communicating with each other?
根据拉伽里值推测
I mean, Laghari himself speculated
残骸用波谱进行通讯
that the Debris uses the spectrum to communicate,
真的有这么牵强吗
so is this this really that far-fetched?
好吧 你的意思是布莱恩的记忆
Okay, so you're basically saying that Brian's memory
被备份到了某个
was backed up into some sort of a network
残骸连接起来的网络中吗
that the Debris is all connected to?
对
Right.
我们世界的一切都相互连接起来
Everything in our world is connected.
他们的为什么不行呢
Why wouldn't theirs be too?
但为什么偏偏是这次任务
But why this mission specifically?
我不知道
I don't know.
残骸也读取了你的记忆
The Debris read you too,
在堪萨斯的时候
back in Kansas.
我想确实
I suppose it did.
如果我是对的
Well, if I'm right,
残骸将我的一部分也纳入了它的网络
the Debris holds pieces of me in it's network too.
说吧
Go ahead.
我们在一条徒步路线边发现了残骸
Yeah, we found the Debris just off one of the trails.
我马上把图像发给你
I'm sending you the images right now.
把它关了
Well, shut it down.
问题就在这儿 它是关闭状态的
See that's the thing. It is shut down.
我们发现它时 它的读数还不到.006
When we found it, it was barely registering at .006.
它不在活跃状态
It's dead.
你那边有什么变化吗
Has anything changed there?
没有 但我们看到光晕跟着她
No. But we saw the shimmer following her.
然后就消失了
And then it disappeared.
现在它一定成了她身体的一部分
It must be part of her now.
我回头打给你
Okay, let me call you back.
我认为我们应该尝试一下你所建议的
I think we should try what you suggested.
你建议了什么
What did you suggest?
我们可以尝试重置他的大脑
We could try to reset his brain.
重启他
Reboot him.
电休克疗法
Electroconvulsive therapy.
也许这样我们可以干扰她与他的联♥系♥
Maybe we can disrupt the connection she has over him that way.
好吧 你需要什么
All right. Tell me what you need.
好
Okay.
他最后一次注射是什么时候
When was the last time he had his injection?
你认为他的问题是那个引发的吗
Is that what you think drew it to him?
我不太确定 我们刚刚给他送过去一管
I'm not so sure. We just sent him one.
我一直在监控他的血液中的标志物
I've been monitoring his blood work for any markers.
有可能在失效
They might be losing their effectiveness.
如果他挺过来 我希望你把药量加大
If he gets out of this, I want you to up the dosage.
阿萨拉
Asalah!
现在相信我了吧
Believe me now?
这简直是我见过的最勇敢的事了
It's one of the bravest things I have ever seen,
但这太危险了
but it is too dangerous.
-你不能那么做 -你希望我的国家自♥由♥吗
- You can't do that. - You want my country to be free?
-对 -我也是
- Yes. - So do I.
我们都是一样的 美国 阿富汗
We're all the same-- America, Afghanistan.
不同的国家 但好人就是好人
Different countries. But good men are good men,
坏人还是坏人
and bad men are bad men.
这个我同意
I agree with that.
这里的大多数人...
Most people around here--
并不同意这样的看法
Don't see it that way.
我不能失去我爷爷
I cannot lose my grandfather.
我能相依为命的只剩下他了
He's all that I have to hold on to.
你不明白这事有多重要
You've no idea how important that is.
我尝试了要勇敢了
And I tried to be brave,
但想要保持希望很难
but it is hard to keep hope.
我不清楚没有他我还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can do it without him.
你不清楚我多么理解这样的处境
And you have no idea how much I understand that.
我不会让你失望的
I will not fail you.
我不会让你失望的
I will not fail you.
我向你保证 阿萨拉
I promise you, Asalah.
医生准备好了
The doctor's ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
还是没反应
Still no response.
这是我们唯一能做的了
It's the only thing we can do.
好吧
Okay.
他在苏罗比 那些照片是几小时前照的
He's in Surobi. Those were taken just a few hours ago.
我不在意你是怎么弄到这些的
I don't wanna know how you got these.
从我们掌握的来看 他们大多聚集在
From what we understand, they are mostly centralized
这些民居之中 就在村广场旁边
in these homes right here, just off the village square.
-如果我们... -从...
- If we enter-- - From the--
快醒醒
Come on.
那样一来 山的一侧暴露你就暴露了
That'll leave you exposed along the mountainside.
但在晚上 利用黑暗来遮人耳目
But when at night, use darkness for cover.
加油啊
Come on.
马多克斯
Maddox.
你是怎么知道我名字的
Now, how do you know my name?
那样一来...
But that will leave you--
山的一侧暴露你就暴露了
Exposed along the mountainside.
但在晚上 利用黑暗来遮人耳目
But when at night, use darkness as cover.
干得好 我们今晚进去
Good work. We go in tonight.
你的计划很聪明
Yeah, your plan is smart.
再说我们总算有了一些有用的照片
Plus we finally have some usable photos
可以用来识别这些人的身份
we can I.D. These guys with.
我观察你已经有一段时间了 布莱恩
I've been watching you for a while, Bryan,
你的成就真的让我对你刮目相看
I've been really impressed with your accomplishments.
今晚一切顺利
Good luck tonight.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
天啊 这场战争让我精疲力尽
Man, this war is wearing me down.
很容易就忘了
Just so easy to forget
我们在此所做的一切都是很重要的
anything we're doing here matters at all.
我们在此所做的一切都很重要
Everything we're doing here matters.
我入伍时 我觉得我们能改变世界
When I joined I thought we could change the world.
我那时就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我们可以
We can.
等再过几个小时我们进去了 再看看你的感受吧
We'll see how you feel out there a couple of more tours.
战争都有难关 兄弟
Look, every war has its challenges, bro.
这事与道旁的那个村民有关系吗
Is this about that villager on the road?
她请我保护她的家人
She asked me to protect her family.
我想那么去做
I want to do that.
我想证明给她看 我们可以让这个世界有意义
I want to prove to her that we can make sense of this world.
我们来这是保护众多家庭的 而非某一个家庭
We're out here to protect a lot more than one family.
天啊
Oh, man.
她充满了希望 我想要守护住她的希望
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表