剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
...离开我们的
...decision
决定
to leave us alone.
但我就...
And I just--
我不明白...
I don't know...
...你怎么能
...how you could have
这样对我们
done that to us.
我不知道你是如何忍♥心这样...
But I don't know how you could have done that...
...对我的
...to me.
自从你母亲走后 再也没人帮我融入这个世界
Your mother was no longer here to make sense of the world for me.
我总是在偏离
I was always drifting away
我的初心
from my original purpose.
我了解你工作
I really understand how important
对你的重要性
your work is to you.
我只是希望在你心里...
I just wished there was...
...能留给我一点位置
...room in there for me.
仅此而已
That's it.
我很抱歉 我不是你理想中的父亲 菲诺拉
I'm sorry. I wasn't the father you needed, Finola.
但现在...
But now...
这并不关乎你
this isn't about you
我 或是我们的关系
or me or our relationship.
这关乎你的后代
This is about your children's children.
这关乎水稻在...在本该贫瘠的
This is about making rice in-- in fields
土地上生长
that should be barren.
这关乎在数天内重建森林
This is about regrowing forests in days
而非数十年
rather than decades,
世界和平 不再有纷争
making the world harmonious and having no wants.
为了让乱糟糟的世界恢复平衡
This is about restoring balance to a world that's on fire.
是为了这个
That's what this is about.
能够促成这些成果的唯一生物
And the only ones who could usher these things in
即创造了残骸的生物
are the beings that-- that created this Debris--
我们可能永远无法...
that-- the beings that we may never--
它们把科技馈赠给我们
They gave us the gift of their technology,
为了拯救人类
and it's going to take
将要耗尽那种科技
all of that technology to save mankind.
是吧 那...
Yeah. Well--
-我 -菲诺拉
- I, um... - Finola.
我或许有过错
Maybe I made mistakes.
我以独到的眼光看世界
I viewed the world in a particular way,
世界简直乱了套
and now it's all out of control.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你对我无比重要
You are so important to me,
我如今有机会
and now I have a chance
跟你和好如初
to set things right with you
并纠正以前犯的错
and with what I've done.
我需要你从天体部获取拉伽里的文档
I need you to get Laghari's files from Orbital
来建造扫描仪
so I can build the scanner.
我不太记得计算方法
I'm ashamed to admit that
对此我深感羞愧
I don't quite remember the math.
明天可以去找我一个熟人 在俄勒冈
I got a guy we can see tomorrow in Oregon.
他有你♥爸♥爸需要的一切工具
He'll have all the tools your your dad needs.
太好了
That's great.
费里斯怎么处理
How do we handle Ferris?
我们不能利用马多克斯 但可以利用她
We can't use Maddox. But we can use her.
怎么说
What do you mean?
我爸爸说的你也听见了
Well, you heard what my dad said.
建造扫描仪不容易
It's not going to be easy.
需要大量资源
We're gonna need a lot of resources.
我有办法跟他们周♥旋♥
I think I know how to play this.
好的
All right.
初期的工具就这些
This should be good for a start.
这只是我需要的一部分...
Those are just some of the things I'll need to--
用来建造扫描仪
to build the scanner.
明早第一件事就着手准备
We'll get on this first thing tomorrow.
你认识一位叫加西亚的天体部科学家吗
Do you remember an Orbital scientist named Garcia
很早的时候
from the early days?
怎么
Yes.
他有你需要的所有东西
He'll have everything that you need.
你要跟他提起我吗
Are you going to tell him about me?
有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
要不我们现在就出发
I wonder, should we leave now?
-我有... -乔治
- I have-- - George.
需要的东西我都记得
I have everything that I need in my head
一拿到设备 我就能...
and as soon as we get the equipment, I can--
乔治 不急 没关系的
George, no. It's okay.
明天一早就出发
We're going to be on the road first thing.
不 我在这里不安全
No. I'm not safe here.
乔治 只要有我你就安全
George, you're gonna be safe as long as I'm here.
我就在外面
I'm gonna be right outside.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 小伤
Yeah, nothing serious.
马多克斯告诉我乔治不在那
Maddox told me George wasn't there.
布莱恩跟他这么说而已
Bryan only told him my father wasn't there.
你父亲在你那
You have your father?
是的 在我这
Yes, I do.
可以给我一些铝箔吗
May I trouble you for some aluminum foil?
他有没有解释怎么死而复生的
Did he tell you how he's still alive?
这不重要
That is not important.
马多克斯为什么想我父亲死
Why does Maddox want my father dead?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不知道吗
You don't know.
我当然不知道
Of course, I didn't know.
行吧 那他...
Yeah. Well...
确实如此
he does.
而且你也休想得到我父亲
And you're not getting him, either.
我知道你的所作所为
I know what you did.
你企图利用迪迪要挟我回伦敦
I know that you tried to use Dee Dee to draw me back to London
你也知道只要让我见到父亲
and you knew that once I saw him...
让我把他交给你
how hard it would be for me
一定难上加难
to bring him back to you.
我明白一旦抵达伦敦
I realized the moment that we touched down in London
我将会被调离涉及他的所有任务
that I will be pulled off working on anything involving him.
好吧 我承认
Okay. Yes.
这么做是为了你好 如果这点你都无法理解...
But if you can't see that I did this for your own good--
他跟我说过一片残骸碎片
There was piece of Debris that he told us about.
他说自己被抓就是为了这个碎片
He says it's the reason why they took him.
他说必须找到它
He says that we need to find it.
说清楚点
Elaborate.
在我知道以后 有必要的话
I will let you know what you need to know
我会告诉你
when I learn it.
但我需要你提供给我
But what I need from you
所有拉伽里文档
is to obtain all of the Laghari files,
因为如果我尝试获取 一定会引起注意
because if I tried to access them, it would throw up a red flag.
他需要那些文档
He needs them.
我尽力而为
I'll say what I can do.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表