剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
别低估了布莱恩
Don't underestimate Bryan.
他一定很有价值
He must be valuable.
但他肯定有他自己的问题
But he's had his own troubles.
马多克斯专门把他从阿富汗的监狱捞出来
Maddox pulled him out of an M.P. Prison in Afghanistan.
当我在苏拉比的时候 毁掉别人的家
When I was in Surobi, I destroyed families.
-加西亚 -还在注射吗
- Garcia. - You're still taking the injections.
他们送来就注射
When they send them to me.
我要搭建一个设备设备追踪一块非常危险的残骸碎片
I need to build a device to track a very dangerous piece of Debris.
我需要拉伽里的文档
I need Laghari's files.
我知道悲伤会对人产生什么影响
I know what grief can do to a person...
它会让你觉得非常孤单
how it makes you feel alone.
我很清楚 我有切身体会
I know from experience.
每个人都有过去 布莱恩
Everyone's got a past, Bryan.
我忍♥不住想
I can't help but wonder
你看的照片是谁
who was in the picture you were looking at.
下次再说吧
Another time.
你看到了吗
Are you reading this?
几乎到最大值了
Close to maxed.
看来不是我多想了
It's not just me.
我从来没有见过这种信♥号♥♥
Never seen a signal like this.
还在攀升
It's peaking.
都别靠近
No one get closer.
我们可以用向量二靠近
We can go in with Vector Twos.
我们也没法确保那样就是安全的
We don't know that will be safe, either.
给我弄一台
Just bring me one.
你难道想让这块碎片被平民找到吗 我们没有选择
You'd prefer a civilian find this piece? We don't have a choice.
如果我十分钟内没回来 隔离这片区域
If I'm not back in ten minutes, quarantine the area.
这里是危险品处理四队
This is Hazmat Team Four.
我们在现场 拉伽里读数超过700
We're onsite and seeing Laghari readings in excess of 700.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
Bryan Beneventi.
布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
Bryan Beneventi.
残骸
第一季第十一集
天啊 到处都是 洒得到处都是
Oh, my God! It's everywhere! Everywhere!
我敏锐地注意到 有的人...
I spy with my little eye somebody who's, like, very--
-很暴躁啊 -是的
- very grumpy. - Yeah.
我就是不理解 你和我解释一下
I just don't understand. Just help me understand
为什么要把这东西放在仪表盘上
why you're even balancing it on a dashboard.
是过了一个坑 谁知道前面会有一个坑
It's a pothole. Potholes are unforeseeable.
所以这才叫坑
It's why they call them potholes.
我会知道 我会知道
I foresee them. I foresee them.
结果现在我浑身都是薄荷味
Now here I am. I'm gonna smell like mint chip.
-是玛琪雅朵 抱歉 -玛琪雅朵 我...
- Macchiato. Sorry. - Macchiato? What? I--
我很抱歉 请接受我的道歉
I'm sorry, okay? Please accept my apology.
-我在努力 -要再找一家咖啡店吗
- I'm trying. - You looking for another coffee shop?
-是啊 -如果是的话 我要一杯焦糖冰乐
- Yeah. - If you are, i'd like a caramel Frappuccino.
我要打给加西亚 问问我爸爸的情况
I'm calling Garcia to find out about my dad,
你真的应该戒糖了
and you really need to quit with the sugar.
三号♥泵 谢谢
Pump three, please.
你们卖♥♥铝箔吗
And, uh, would you happen to sell aluminium foil?
-铝箔 -是的
- Aluminum foil? - Yes.
我们不卖♥♥ 很抱歉
No, we don't. Sorry.
应该是你的手♥机♥
I think that's you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh! Thank you. - Yeah.
-喂 -爸爸
- Yes. - Dad?
亲爱的 你好吗
Hello, sweetheart. How are you?
很好 我们正要回去找你
Yeah, fine. We're headed back to you.
你为什么接了加西亚的手♥机♥
Why are you answering Garcia's phone?
加西亚把他的手♥机♥和车都借给我了
Garcia lent me his van and his phone.
我在一个加油站...
I'm at a petrol station--
你为什么会在一个加油站
Why are you at a petrol station?
我正在前往...天线场
I'm on my way to the-- the antennas.
天线场
Antennas?
是的 弗吉尼亚的天线场
Yes. The antenna fields in Virginia.
你是说你正在
So you're telling me that you were
一个人开车从俄勒冈州前往弗吉尼亚州
driving all the way from Oregon to Virginia alone?
我没事的 我需要想办法增强扫描信♥号♥♥
I'll be fine. I need a way to-- to boost the scanner signal once I done.
你的问题太多了
You're asking a lot of questions.
我集中不了精神 我已经有很多事要处理了
And I can't concentrate. I've got a lot on my plate.
别担心 我可以的
Please don't worry. I'm perfectly capable.
好
Okay.
菲诺拉 你得尽快把拉伽里文件给我
Finola, you have to get the Laghari files to me as soon as possible.
嗯 我在努力
Yep. I'm working on that.
我会找费里斯说的
And I'm gonna speak to Ferris, okay?
我到了以后会联♥系♥你的
Well, I'll contact you once I'm there.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-喂 -我是汤姆
- Yeah. - It's Tom.
你得赶紧来一趟马里兰州的锡达维尔
You need to come to Cedarville, Maryland, right away.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why?
我们发现了一个被残骸影响的女人 她找你
We found a woman out here affected by Debris, and she asked for you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她点名找你
She's asking for you by name.
她一直在念你的名字
She just keeps saying your name.
兰利
天体科学部总部
没看到要这个的命令啊
Didn't see an order come through for this.
我本来可以帮你事先准备好的
I could have it ready for you.
你也知道这种套路
Come on, you know how these things go.
总是临时的 我得做一些检测
It was a last-minute thing. I just gotta run some tests.
这能帮我们处理新发现的一块残骸
It could help me with a new piece we just found.
谢了 凯尔索
Thanks, Kelso.
马里兰州 锡达维尔
看看读数
Check these readings.
-汤姆 -九点左右
- Tom. - Around nine A.M.,
卫星扫描侦测到大气层的扰动
satellite scan picked up disturbances in the atmosphere--
情况小组抵达后发现她在等他们
When the Situation Team arrived, they found her here waiting for them.
你见过她吗
You ever see her before?
-没有 -她是谁
- No. - Who is she?
玛丽尔·考德威尔 当地的一名高中老师
Mariel Caldwell, a local high school teacher.
保护野生动物摄像机拍到
Wildlife preserve camera picked
她曾出现在南边的登山步道上
her up on a hiking trail just south of here.
但你们看
But check this out.
我们不知道这道光石哪里来的
We don't know where that shimmer came from,
但是碰到她后就不见了
but it disappeared when it reached her.
看起来好像是在跟着她
Seems like it's following her.
我们派一支小队在这片区域找残骸
We have a team searching the area for Debris.
-她什么都没说吗 -是的
- She didn't say anything else? - No.
她一直重复你的名字
She just keeps repeating your name.
-她在哪里 -就在我们找到她的地方
- Where is she now? - Where we found her.
你好
Hi.
你叫玛丽尔吗 你找布莱恩...
Your name is Mariel? You're asking for Bryan--
布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
Bryan Beneventi.
我就是布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
I'm Bryan Beneventi.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你说了我的名字 你怎么认识我的
You said my name. How do you know me?
苏罗比
Surobi.
AO1高速
The A01 Highway.
苏罗比
Surobi?
你说的是阿富汗的苏罗比吗
Are you talking about Surobi, Afghanistan?
就在我棕色的文件夹里
It's in my brown paper folder.
到处都是月尘
It's moon dust everywhere.
鸟儿要来了
Birds are coming in.
什么意思 她在说什么
What does that mean? What is she talking about?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
集♥合♥完后电影之夜 我讨厌电影之夜
Movie night after Dee-Fack. I hate movie night.
人 人 运死人 降落了
Dust-- Dust-- Dust-- Dustoff... Inbound.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你知道她在说什么吗
Do you understand what she's talking about?
小心侧翼 弗兰奇
Watch your flank, Frenchie.
-好的 -我掩护你
- Yes. - I got your six.
不知道为什么 这个女人了解我的人生
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表