剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
I can help you with that.
有任何发现吗
什么都没有
Nothing.
依然一片安静
Still quiet.
你在飞机上讲的那个故事
That story, the one you shared on the plane.
怎么了
Yeah?
我一直在想
It stuck with me.
乔治给自己买♥♥礼物的那部分
That bit about George buying presents for himself.
在天体部没人谈论你父亲的那一面
Nobody talked about that side of your father at Orbital,
只说他是个超级专注
just that he was this hyper-focused...
天资卓越 特立独行的天才
gifted, out-there genius.
是的 他也有那一面
Well, yeah. He was that, too.
特立独行 绝对的
Out there. Definitely.
你该看看他写有关儿童噩梦的
You should have been there when he did his papers
论文时的样子
on children's nightmares.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他当时痴迷于神经计算
He was obsessed with neurological computing,
所以他认为噩梦可能是
and so he thought nightmares might be the brain's way
大脑解微分方程的一种方式
of solving differential equations.
所以 就这一课题找了很多次心理医生
So, yeah, lots of therapy on that one.
我不知道 据我所知
I don't know. It's like, everything I've heard,
他听起来不像是那种会做飞机去希腊的人
he didn't sound like the type that would just jet off to Greece.
还有塞浦路斯
And Cyprus.
他也很喜欢那里
He really loved it there, too.
你为什么要问我关于我父亲的事 布莱恩
Why are you asking me about my father, Bryan?
因为你父亲还活着
Because your father is alive.
我知道
I know.
我还知道 你和马多克斯早知道了
And I know that you and Maddox knew.
你为什么要告诉我
Why did you tell me?
我告诉你了
I just told you.
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
马多克斯什么时候发现的
When did Maddox find out?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
你对此事了解多少
And what do you know about it?
他为什么被抓
Why was he taken?
我只看到他进入肯尼迪国际机场的录像
I only saw footage of him coming into JFK
他和安森·阿什还有另一名弗拉克斯的特工
from out of the country with Anson Ash
一起从国外回来
and another Influx operative.
但据我所知 马多克斯在试图排除
But the last I heard, Maddox was trying to rule out
那是克隆人的可能性
if it was a clone or not.
那不是克隆体 那就是他
Well, it's not a clone. It's him.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I just do.
他到底死了没有
Did he die or not?
你说你见到了他的尸体
You said you saw his body.
我确实见到了
I did.
马多克斯让我
Maddox wanted me to get the
跟你打探他去世之前去希腊的事
information off you about his trip to Greece
他想看看因弗拉克斯在不是在追踪他
to see if Influx was tracking him before his death.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我得确定我能不能放心把事情告诉你
I need to know if I can trust you with what I've told you.
喝点水 给你
Have some water. Here.
好点没
Better?
去车子那里 看看怎么回事
Go to the car. Check that out.
走吧
Come on.
没关系
It's okay.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
会很快 而且一点也不疼
It happens so fast, and it doesn't hurt at all.
拿着它就好 无论发生什么
Just hold on to it, no matter what.
好
Okay.
站住 联邦探员
Hey, stop! We're federal agents!
放了我
You have to let me go!
-残骸在哪 -不在我这 在他那
- Where is it? - I don't have it! He does!
凯斯宾·科尔在哪
Where is Caspian Cole?
何塞·曼扎和凯斯宾·科尔
Jose Manza and Caspian Cole!
他们在哪 你对他们做了什么
Where are they? What are you doing to them?
我是凯斯宾·科尔
I am Caspian Cole.
这是...这是奇迹
It'...it's a miracle.
就像我说的 你得和我们一起
Like I said, you have to stay near us.
你现在是我们的一员了
You're with us now.
柯特 柯特 柯特
Kurt! Kurt! Kurt, Kurt, Kurt!
我们走
Let's go.
你得待在我们身边 你必须这样 我们走
You have to stay with us! You have to. We gotta go!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们不能把他们丢下
We can't leave them.
我们得快跑了
We gotta keep running.
我们得把其他人救回来
We need to get the others back.
我不知道这些人是谁
I don't know who these people are,
但他们知道我们在做什么
but they know what we're doing.
如果我们再跑 他们会死的
They will die if we run further.
我不能让这种事再发生一次了
I can't let that happen again.
等转变完成 我们就不能离它太远了
After it happens, we can't get too far from it.
但他说他知道怎么停止反噬
But he said he knew how to stop that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你得放了我们 我们会死的
You have to let us go. We will die.
他不会留下来的 我能感觉到就要开始了
He won't stay. I can feel that it's close to happening.
我有这种感觉
I can feel it.
我们现在已经在它距离范围的边缘了
We're on the outer reaches of being too far from it.
你们怎么得到它的
Where did it come from?
他说是他祈祷来的
He said that he prayed for it.
你难道会不信吗
Don't you believe it?
看看他都做了什么
Look at what he's done.
我85岁了
I'm 85 years old.
这是奇迹
It's a miracle.
很多次...
I wished that I would die...
我都希望自己已经死了
so many times.
就这样消失不见
That I would just disappear.
你知道这是怎样的煎熬吗
Do you know what kind of hell that is?
然后他找到了我
And then he found me,
告诉我他可以帮我
and he told me he could do this.
现在我会怎样
What will happen to me now?
我不想你发生任何事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
布莱恩呢 我们在凯斯宾·科尔
Where's Bryan? We found another one of these
逃跑的森林里发现了另一个对讲机
in the woods where Caspian Cole was running.
柯特想对话
Kurt wants to talk.
柯特
Kurt?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们是来帮忙的 凯斯宾和苏巴什在我们这
We're here to help. We've got Caspian and Subash.
何塞呢
Where's Jose?
何塞·曼扎死了
Jose Manza is dead.
趁还没有出现其他牺牲者之前 停止这一切
And all this has to stop before anyone else dies.
何塞是因你而死
Jose is dead because of you.
你杀了他 就是你 你让他跑了太远
You killed him. You did, you forced him to run too far away.
柯特 你现在做的是错的
Kurt, what you're doing is wrong.
不 我根本没有做错任何事
No, actually I'm not doing anything wrong.
我在帮助那些理应得到第二次机会的人
I'm helping people who deserve a chance at a second life.
那些被遗弃的人
People who have been left all alone.
听着 我知道你了解它能做什么
Look, I know that you know what it does,
不然你也不会来找它了
or you wouldn't be here looking for it.
我知道你了解
I know you know.
我知道
I know.
那就通过帮助我 来帮助他们
So, then help them by helping me.
告诉我公式
Tell me the math.
公式
The math?
控制反噬的关键是数字
The key to it is numbers.
越多的人用它变年轻
The more people that it makes young,
我们就能离它越远
the farther away from it we can be.
如果我能算对...
If I could get the math right...
如果我能找到足够多的人 如果我能弄清楚
If I can get enough people, if I can just figure it out,
那我们就都不用再待在它旁边了
then none of us have to be near it anymore.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表