剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
随时联♥系♥
Bryan?
布莱恩
I was thinking about the different connections
我正在找这些受害者之间
between the victims.
异同点
They were all found in the same field near that canal.
都是在那条运河附近的农地找到他们的
So I pulled the actual accident report.
所以我找到事故报告原件 发现
That's where the crash took place.
那就是车祸发生的地方
That's where he died.
他死亡的地方
When the car was hit head‐on,
那起车祸之后
it came to a stop in that water.
那片水域就不再开放了
I mean, is he taking them there?
难道是他带着他们去那里
His sister said they stopped at a gas station
他姐姐说事故发生之前
before they crashed.
他们在加油站停过车
The woman we found in the field, Amy Morrison,
我们在案发现场发现的那个女人艾米·莫里森
Tom showed us footage of her
汤姆给我们看了监控录像
with the boy, remember?
她身边带着那个男孩 记得吗
We passed that gas station when we drove in.
我们去那的时候经过那个加油站
It's on the same road. I think you're right.
是在同一条路上 我觉得你是对的
I think he's taking her on the same route the night he died.
他正带着她走在当时车祸的路上
My son loves these candies.
我儿子很爱吃一种糖
They're like sour but sweet at the same time.
又酸又甜的
Yeah, right there.
在那边
Oh, thanks so much.
太感谢了
Good evening, ma'am.
晚上好 女士
Agent Beneventi. Can I talk to you just for a few seconds?
我是贝内文提特工 我能跟您聊聊吗
The boy in the car, do you know who that is?
车里的那个男孩 你知道他是谁吗
That's my son.
那是我儿子
He's, uh, he's not your son.
他 他不是你儿子
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What's your name?
你叫什么
Kieran.
基兰
You're not Kieran. You don't belong here.
你不是基兰 你不属于这里
I'm wanted here.
有人需要我
‐ Ma'am. Ma'am. ‐ Let go of me.
女士 放手
‐ I'm not going to hurt you. ‐ Let me go!
我没有要伤害你 让我过去
‐ You have to understand... ‐ Why are you doing this?
你需要明白... 你为什么要拦着我
Nobody's going to hurt him.
没人会伤害他
What the... Oh, my...
搞什么... 我的天...
‐ Tom. ‐ The unit should be with you already.
汤姆 小队应该到你那了
‐ I'm on you way to your 20. ‐ Negative. No.
我在往你这赶 不必了
You said you know where they're going.
你说你知道他们要去哪
After what I just saw, even if we get to her,
在刚才那一幕之后 我明白哪怕找到了她
there isn't anything we can do. I can't help her there.
也于事无补 到那我也帮不了她
What do you want me to do?
那你需要我做什么
I need you to get Isla.
把艾拉找来
They're not in any pain.
他们没有痛苦
My partner thinks that your mother's grief
我搭档认为是你母亲的悲伤
is what's causing this.
造成了这一切
This isn't her fault,
这不是她的错
but I need you to reach her so we can stop it.
但我需要你和她沟通 来结束这一切
Can she hear me?
她能听见我吗
She has to.
只能这样了
My partner's life depends on it.
我搭档的性命取决于此
Mom?
妈妈
Mom, I need you to wake up.
妈妈 你醒醒
Mom, wake up, please. Please wake up.
醒醒吧 求你了
Please wake up, Mom.
快点醒来吧
I didn't get to say good‐bye to Kieran. I can't...
我没机会和基兰告别 我不想...
I can't say good‐bye to you and Dad, too.
我没法跟你和父亲道别
Please wake up.
快点醒来吧
It's not working. I can't do this.
没有用 我做不到
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I'm scared, too.
我也是
But you have to try to tell her
但你必须想办法告诉她
how much you need her.
你有多需要她
I know...
我明白...
from experience...
我也经历过...
you will not be able to forgive yourself
如果你不去努力的话
if you don't.
要你永远也没法原谅自己
Mom...
妈妈...
I realize that we need to hold on to what we have.
我明白了我们得抓住现在
I'm so sorry for everything.
过去的一切我很抱歉
And I know... I know how much it hurts,
我知道... 那有多痛苦
but he's not coming back.
但他回不来了
We're the only ones.
我们是彼此的一切
You, me, and Dad, we're the only ones
你 我 还有爸爸 只有我们
who can remember what we had.
还能回忆起有基兰的过去
I didn't think I could be there for you.
我当时觉得自己不够强壮能陪伴你
It's just me now.
可现在只剩我了
That's why it's so important for us to hold on to each other.
所以我们不放弃彼此很重要
I'm here for you, Mom.
我就在这里
Please come back to me.
回到我身边
Please.
求你了
Mom!
妈
Isla...
艾拉...
Oh, Mom!
妈
Thanks.
多谢
What was it like?
是什么感觉
Terrifying.
很恐怖
But beautiful.
但又很美好
I could feel what her experience was.
我能感受到她的经历
When she found it, the... the Debris,
她发现... 残骸的时候
when she was around it...
她靠近的时候...
it understood her.
残骸理解了她
Every day, she would go to it,
每一天 她都回来找它
and it would make her dream of him.
残骸会让她梦见基兰
And then one morning, she went to it,
有一天早上 她又去了
and he was standing there.
发现他就站在那
So real.
如此真实
She just...
她只是...
missed him so much,
太想他了
You went through a lot.
你经历了很多
I'll debrief Mary Vandeberg. You don't have to do it.
我去询问玛丽·范德伯格 不劳你操心
No, that's, um...
不用 那...
that's exactly why I need to do it.
正因如此 更需要我去了
I just went through it too.
我也经历过了那一切
And I understand.
我能理解
What?
怎么了
I'm not used to opening up to people.
我不习惯敞开心扉
This job is about being alone.
这份工作是孤单的
It's supposed to be.
应该是孤单的
It's been a long time since I worked with somebody
已经有好久没同事
who's looked at me like another human being.
把我当人看了
I'm on the plane.
我在飞机上
We ID'd the guy we pulled from the pillar.
我们查到了桥柱那个人的身份
He's an English national, former SAS.
英国公民 前特种空军部队
We have him arriving from London at JFK last week,
他上周和另外一个人
traveling with the other one.
从伦敦飞来肯尼迪机场
No idea who he is.
还没查到身份
But they weren't alone.
但他们还有同伙
‐ Are we clear? - No, I'm just on board.
方便吗 不 我刚上飞机
‐ Yeah. ‐ They were with George Jones.
嗯 同行的还有乔治·琼斯
‐ That's impossible. ‐ Really?
不可能 是吗
I'm looking at him on the monitor right now. He's alive.
现在屏幕上就是他的脸 他还活着
Got into the country through an alias.
用的化名来的美国
What are you not telling me?
你还有什么没告诉我
That's all I can share for now.
现在只能给你透露这些
MI‐6 stays out of it.
军情六处不能知道这事
Do you know what you're asking me to do?
你知道这是什么要求吗
It's her father.
那可是她爸
I know you can handle it.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表