剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
不知道
关于"双边偏差"的
他为什么一直说这个
Why does he keep saying that?
他之前提过吗
Has he said this before?
没有
No.
找乔治帮忙
逝世了
你相信残骸降临是有原因的
你相信这个世界
帮忙拯救世界
怎么救
How?
天哪
God, um...
好的 好的
Okay, okay, um...
好
Okay, uh...
好的 但是
Okay, but...
我不能...我不知道
I can't-- I don't know.
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
不 它还在范围内
No, it's still within range.
等一下 菲诺拉来了
Hang on. Here's Finola.
增援两分钟后到
The teams two minutes out.
你有没有听说过
Have you heard of, um,
双边偏差
bilateral deviation?
-没有 是什么东西 -好吧
- No. What is that? - Okay.
这可能是解决所有问题的关键
It just might be the key to fixing all of this.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
没有时间了
Theres no time.
-我们可以创造出时间 -怎么做
- We can make time. - How?
我们可以重头再来
We can start over.
你可以和我一起来
You can come with me.
-不 他们会关闭的 -我们可以挽回的
- No, they are gonna shut it down. - We can fix this.
我们可以再跳一次
We can jump again,
带着我们了解到的信息 争取到更多时间
take what we've learned and get more time
搞清楚在他们拿走残骸之前该怎么做
to figure out what to do before they take it.
我们可以弥补的
We can fix this.
我们会没事的
Well be okay.
去吧
Go.
房♥子安全
House clear?
嗯 越靠近岸边读数越高
Yeah. Readings increase closer to the shore.
我觉得就在水里
I think its in the water.
好了
Okay.
该死 快让开
Pannenkoek! Get out of the way!
我觉得你可以把平板收起来 菲诺拉
I think you to can put down the tablet, Finola.
我们要去的地方很显而易见
Its pretty clear where we need to go.
太严重了
Wow. This is intense.
这里很明显肯定是发生了
It's obvious what's going on here.
外星入侵
Alien invasion.
不是外星人
It's not aliens.
情况小组的直升机十分钟后就到
Situation Team chopper is 10 minutes out.
你应该赶紧打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
You should call your father immediately.
他知道该怎么做
Hell know what to do.
我爸爸已经死了
My father's dead.
什么
What?
不
No!
我昨天还和他说过话
I talked to him yesterday.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
凯瑟琳
Kathleen.
你还记得
You remember.
嗯
Yeah.
快点
Quickly.
越来越糟糕了
They're getting worse.
我很害怕
Im scared.
谢尔比和布莱恩这次不再
Shelby and Bryan aren't here this time.
万一已经太晚了呢
What if it's too late?
我得打电♥话♥给我爸爸
I have to call my father.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
天体科学部总部
菲诺拉·琼斯
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我刚刚在看...
Yeah, I'm just looking at the...
你那个地点的卫星数据
satellite data from your location.
想象你看到了什么
Can only imagine what you're seeing.
菲诺拉
Finola.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
爸爸
Dad.
我...嗯
Im, uh... Yeah.
嗯 不 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. No, Im okay.
别担心 小队过去找你了
Well, don't worry, the team's on its way to you now.
我们会弄清楚是怎么回事的
Well figure this out.
问题就是我已经知道了
That's the thing, I have.
我只是不知道该怎么办
I just don't know how yet.
什么意思
What do you mean?
好了 听我说
Okay, you have to listen to me.
这片残骸是被
The Debris was triggered
一对穿越各种现实的姐弟造成的
by a brother and sister who would jumping realities.
他们上一次跳跃时失散了
And the last time they jumped, they got separated,
从那儿以后他们就一直想要找回彼此
and they've been trying to get back to each other ever since.
他们跳了几次
How many jumps have they made?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
但问题在于
But that's the thing.
还有一个探员被卷了进来
There was an agent that is involved in this,
他来自这对姐弟
he comes from one of the realities
去过的一个现实中
that the brother and sister visited.
他和我说
He told me
还有来自另一个
that there was another version of me
现实的我
from another reality
这个我几乎知道答案了
that had almost figured out the answer,
但是还没来得及告诉他 现实就重置了
but reality was reset before I had the chance to give it to him.
他说这和什么
He said it had something
双边偏差有关系
to do with bilateral deviation.
我现在指导双边就是指
Now, I know that obviously "Bilateral" Has got something
两边的意思
to do with two sides,
有对孪生姐弟
and there were two twins
拼命想要回到对方身边 但是...
who were trying to get back to each other, but--
好了 你说
All right. Well, you said this
这一切始于这对姐弟激活了残骸
all started when these twins triggered the Debris.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
一切始于他们俩
Well, its starts with the two of them.
这就导致了现实的双边偏差
That caused the bilateral deviation from the reality.
是的 是的 然后...
Yes, yes, and--
情况小组到了
The Situation Teams here.
你得让他们等等
You're going to have to get them to stand down.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
我做不到
I can't do that.
情况太严重了
The situation's too grave.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yes.
如果你再也见不到我了
If you were never going to see me again,
你最后会对我说的话是什么
what would be the last thing that you would say to me?
不 别这么说 你很聪明
No, don't talk like that. You're brilliant.
我们能一起想办法的
And we are gonna figure this out together.
但你会说什么呢
But what would you say?
我会说 我爱你
I would say, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我爱你
I love you.
"一起"
"Together."
-他们来了 -是的
- They're here. - Yeah.
我觉得你弟弟和布莱恩失败是因为我们没有参与
I think your brother and Bryan failed because we weren't involved.
因为我们没有一起想出来
We hadn't figured it out together.
-双边偏差 -嗯
- Bilateral deviation. - Yeah.
你和你弟弟是一个现实中
You and your brother are two strands of the same reality
分崩的两个边界
that have become unraveled,
所以一切都混乱了
and that has messed everything else up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们一直想找回对方 但一直是分开的
You've been trying to get back to each other but separately.
我们都不在同一个现实里 要怎么一起跳
But how can we jump together if we're in different realities?
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表