剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
To trade. At least that's what he said.
卡罗琳 宝贝 你能...
Caroline, hey, sweetie, can you--
你能让我们聊几分钟吗
can you give us a few minutes?
我和我的朋友们聊几句
I'm... Just talking to my friends here.
没事的
It's okay.
卡罗琳是利亚姆的女儿
Caroline's Liam's daughter.
我还没找到办法告诉她呢
I haven't found a way to tell her yet.
卢克 利亚姆找到的金属
Luke, is there anything else that you can tell us
还有什么你能告诉我们的吗
about the metal that Liam found?
嗯 自从他发现它之后 他就一直怪怪的
Yeah. Yeah, ever since he found it, he's been acting funny.
怎么奇怪
Funny how?
他变得紧张兮兮
It made him intense.
让我想起来以前在阿富汗经常看见这种情况
It reminded me what I used to see when I was in Afghanistan.
他就像患了弹震症
Almost like he was suffering from shellshock,
但其实并没有炮弹
only there was no shells.
你们明白吗
You know what I mean?
他只是盯着墙 好几个小时
He'd just stare at the walls for hours.
然后缓过神来 他又正常了
But then it'd pass, and he'd go back to himself.
我也曾去过阿富汗
I was in Afghanistan.
是吗 什么部队
Oh, yeah? What branch?
海军 海军陆战队
Marines... MARSOC.
海军路陆战队
Oh-ho! MARSOC?
那可真是了不得
You guys were no joke.
我们需要看一下他的电脑
We should probably take a look at his laptop,
-如果可以的话 -当然
- if that's okay. - Yeah, sure.
我们也需要去检查一下那片沼泽
We also gonna need to take a look at the marsh,
利亚姆发现碎片的地方
where Liam found the pieces.
就在外面 我去取电脑
It's right out back. I'll, uh, grab the laptop.
那伙计拼尽全力不想把包
The guy fights to keep from giving up a bag
给一个不记得拿包干了什么的女人
to a woman who doesn't remember what she did with it,
然后他自杀了
and then he kills himself.
他说他兄弟发现残片以后举止怪异
He said his brother was acting strange after he found it.
或许残骸以某种方式控制所有人
Maybe the Debris somehow took control of them all.
就像在堪萨斯时我也被控制一样
Like what happened to me in Kansas.
残骸在包里操控他的大脑
The Debris was in the bag mind-controlling him.
是的 而且仍然下落不明
Hmm. And it's still out there.
我们应该做个空间分♥析♥
We should get some SAT scans going,
看是否能找到任何线索
see if we can pick anything up.
我把密♥码♥写着了
I, uh, wrote down the password for you.
好的 谢谢
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
你有没有过告诉小孩亲人去世的经验
You don't have any experience telling children of a loss, do you?
有 这个...
Uh, yeah, it's, um...
非常困难
It's not easy.
但是不论你怎么说出来
But, um, no matter what words are spoken,
只要专心陪着她
just-- just focus on being there for her.
这是唯一重要的
That's all that really matters.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
果然没错
Oh, wow, yeah,
他确实经常访问各种阴谋网站
he definitely did frequent all sorts of conspiracy websites.
有好多聊天记录
There's a lot of chat logs in here.
比如
Like what?
都是些人们耳闻目睹的事
Just things that people heard, saw.
那他的反应怎么说
Hey, what was his reaction about?
卢克 当他听说你参加的部队时
Luke. When he heard what unit you were involved with.
没什么破绽
Nothing.
我们只是当时都在那
We were just both there.
怎么了
What?
我们没去检查沼泽
We never searched the marsh.
我们怎么会没检查就离开了
How could we leave without searching it?
拉伽里值390 别靠太近
390. I don't wanna get too close.
我不想待在这
I don't wanna be here.
你没事吧
You okay?
它好像不想让我们留在这
I don't think it wants us to be here.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Mm-hmm.
刚才在那怎么回事
What was going on back there?
它好像在跟我讲话
It was like it spoke to me.
但跟我在堪萨斯经历的不同
But it was different to what I experienced in Kansas.
这更像是一种... 耳边私语
This was more like a-- a whisper in my ear.
布莱恩
Hey, Bryan.
有没有任何信♥号♥♥
You pick up any signatures
暴露那包残骸的可能去向
on where that bag of Debris might've traveled?
目前没有 一点都没有
Nothing yet. Not a blip.
好吧 今晚先安排那家人住在酒店
All right, let's get that family to a hotel for the night.
封锁整个住处
Lock down the whole property
派遣应急小组去沼泽
and dispatch the situation team to the location.
需要水上作业分队 让他们准备好
We're gonna need a water unit, so should give them a heads up.
收到 最近的小队在波士顿
Got it. Closest team is in Boston.
明早就能到
Should be there by morning.
波士顿
Boston...
那给我安排一家干净体面的酒店过夜
Then drop me a pin on a good, clean, hotel for the night...
必须有存货丰富的迷你吧
with a reasonably stocked minibar.
收到
Copy that.
你是名战士 我尊重这一点
You're a soldier. I respect that.
这需要遵守一定的
It takes a certain, um...
纪律 对吗
discipline, right?
需要某种忍♥耐力 对不对
A certain, uh, ability to endure, don't you think?
从事你这种职业
You know, to have the career you're had,
必须有非常顽强的精神
you must have a very strong spirit.
"固执"是我的名字
I'm been called obstinate.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我不是第一次涉足
This new terrain that we're all in with this Debris,
现在这些残骸带领我们进入的新领域
it's not the first time I'm found myself in uncharted regions.
但我总喜欢
But I're always found it comfortable
在极困难的情况下找到自己的出路
to make my own way in times of great duress.
你或许一直从
You may have even benefitted
我的一些有关
from some of my work
反恐战争的工作中受益
in the war on terror.
我从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥那里得来的某些情报
Some of the information I pulled from terrorists
在你还当兵时 我曾分享给了英国
I shared with the UK when you were a soldier.
这只是麻醉剂奴佛卡因 麻木了会好些
It's just Novocain. It's better if it's numb.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe!
好了 就这样
That's it. That's it.
你来自兰开夏郡 对吗
You're from Lancashire, right?
普雷斯顿吗
Preston?
知道吗 我去过那里
You know I'm been there?
那里有座教堂
There's a church there,
如果我没记错 是座非常美丽的教堂
if I remember, a beautiful, beautiful church.
那座教堂还在那里吗
Is it still there, that church?
知道吗 我一直想画幅那座教堂的油画
You know, I-- I always wanted to do a painting of it in oils.
我希望你想一下那座教堂
I want you to think of the church.
想象一下
Just picture it.
想想那尖顶
Think of the spire.
想想 冬日里悠扬的钟声
Think of the-- of the way the bell sounds in winter.
那钟声仿佛能将震颤穿透你的身体
The tone of that bell as it sends a vibration right through your body.
现在 我想让你想一下乔治·琼斯
Now I want you to think of George Jones.
也许你可以搬把椅子坐在自助餐桌那里
Maybe you just could just pull up a chair to the buffet.
这样会简单些
It would be easier.
我昨晚一夜没睡在看购物网站
I stayed up all night watching the shopping network.
买♥♥了台厨房♥三合一钛过滤器
Got a three-in-one titanium strainer for the kitchen.
绝对物有所值
It's definitely worth it,
但我今天剩下的时间要避开糖和咖啡
but I will be running off sugar and coffee for the rest of the day.
怎么 你睡不着吗
What? You couldn't sleep?
在一个活跃的军事基地旁吗
By an active military base?
汤姆告诉我他们破解了利亚姆的手♥机♥
Tom told me they got into Liam's phone.
他死亡当天在码头港池拨通的最后一个号♥码
The last number that Liam dialed the day he died
不是打给因弗拉克斯的
at the ferry slip was not to INFLUX.
-那是谁 -他前妻
- Who then? - His ex-wife.
在他开枪自杀前十分钟
Ten minutes before he shot himself.
你好 赫尔南德斯太太吗
Hi, Mrs. Hernandez?
我是菲诺拉·琼斯探员 这位是贝尼文蒂探员
I'm Agent Finola Jones, this is Agent Beneventi.
我们是否可以问你几个
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表