剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我爸会信
My dad did.
宇宙不仅限于
The universe is not limited
我们能看到的三维空间
to the three dimensions that we can see.
可能还存在11维空间
That there may be as many as 11 dimensions.
这些维度中的大部分都被压缩了
And most of these dimensions are compactified,
或者被卷曲到非常小
or-- or curled up so small
小到我们既看不见也摸不着
that we can neither see nor reach them.
假如我告诉你们
What if I were to tell you
这些卷曲的维度可以被展开呢
that these curled up dimensions could be uncurled?
在我们地球上的有些地方
That there are places in our world
它们已经展开了
where they've already done so.
接入点
Access points.
通往广阔领域的接入点
Access points to vast stretches
你们可以称之为空置房♥产
of what you might call unoccupied real estate...
它们正等待有人发现如何利用它们
waiting for someone to figure out how to use them.
所以
So, um...
或许是妮可走进了其中一个地方
maybe Nicole walked into one of these things,
而残骸把这一幕投射给了我们
and the Debris is showing it to us?
对 但我们没有残骸碎片啊
Yeah, but we don't have any Debris?
那我们是怎么看到的
Then how are we seeing it?
你父亲刚才说我们没法直接看到他们
Your father was just saying we can't see them.
残骸碎片 一定是在...
The Debris, it has to be--
对 抱歉 失陪一下
Yeah, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
在世界上的某些地方
That there are places in our world
他们已经做到了
where they've already done so.
接入点
Access points.
等待人们的发掘利用
Wait for someone to figure out how to use them.
通道 接入另一维度的理论框架
美国接入点地图
抱歉提到了你的伤心事
I'm sorry that I upset you.
没事的
Yeah, that's okay.
我只是发现 我...
I just realized, I'm just...
非常生他的气
so mad at him.
但同时也忘记了有多想他
But I just forget how much I miss him.
而我就希望我能够...
And I just wish I could, um...
再跟他...
speak to him....
说一次话
one more time.
不管怎样 如果我父亲的理论是真的
Anyway, the one good thing about the possibility
那么好消息就是
of my father's theory being true,
如果妮可和其他人是不小心
is if Nicole and the others inadvertently
进入到另一维度的
found their way into another dimension, well,
那么一定有条出路能回来
there must be a way to get them out.
你父亲在他文件夹里建立了美国接入点地图
Your father created a US Access Point Map in his files.
我交叉对比了维度站点的坐标
I cross checked the coordinates of the dimension sites.
其中一个在密歇根州的萨利内
One of them is in Saline, Michigan,
也就是妮可消失的地方
where Nicole vanished.
而另一个 就是这里
And another... is here.
在这片区域
In this field.
你父亲是对的
Your father was right.
它们存在
They exist.
接入点
Access Points,
等待人们的发掘利用
waiting for someone to figure out how to use them.
我们必须接受我们的宇宙几何范围
We have to embrace that our universal geometry
可能比我们想象中要大得多
may be much larger than we ever conceived.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
布莱恩 打开那边的样本冰箱
Bryan, open up the specimen fridge over there.
那有一个蓝色长方形容器 拿给我
There's a rectangular blue container. Bring it to me.
我们无法定位残骸碎片 我就没法做研究
We can't locate Debris. I have nothing to study.
我对所谓的接入点一无所知
I can't learn anything about the so-called access point.
我们只能看到二维空间里的方块
We're only seeing the square in two dimensions.
但妮可 没人知道她正在经历什么
But for Nicole, no one knows what she's experiencing.
如果我们能和她保持不间断的交流
If we can maintain unbroken communication with her,
我可以试着理解她在内部的所见
I can try and understand what she's seeing inside.
也许我能用这些信息帮到她
Maybe I can use the information to help her.
当她情绪激动时
When she was emotional,
信♥号♥♥会变得更强
the signal tended to be stronger.
你能让她持续保持那种情绪状态吗
Can you get her to that emotional state and keep her there?
可以
Yeah.
我也许有办法
I might have a way.
为什么叫我来这里 这是怎么回事
Why am I here? What's this about?
-赫格曼先生 -他们出现在我家
- Mr. Hegmann- - They show up at my house,
毫无缘由地就把我送上了直升机
and then they put me on a helicopter with no answers.
他们说你有我女儿的消息
They tell me you have information about my daughter.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
我们还在收集信息
We are still gathering information.
不如你到拖车里来
Why don't you come in to the trailer,
我们可以坐下来谈谈
and we can sit down and talk?
没错
Yeah.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
我们为政♥府♥部门工作
We work for a division of the government
研究科学异常现象
that investigates scientific anomalies.
你女儿
Your daughter?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened...
她消失的那天
the day she disappeared.
我在家附近的商店里
I was in a store near my house.
买♥♥东西
Shopping.
她出去车里等着
She left to go wait in the car.
当我回到车里的时候 她已经不见了
When I got there, she was gone.
光想象她身上会发生什么 就是种折磨
It's torture to think what happened to her.
就像是 夺走了生命中所有的快乐 懂吗
It just... takes all of the joy out of your life, you know?
每次有敲门声 或者电♥话♥铃♥声♥
Every time there's a knock on the door, or the phone...
你都祈祷那是她
you're praying that it's her.
这种 这种什么都不知道的感觉...
It's... It's just the not knowing, the...
只剩我跟她了
I mean, it was just her and me.
我妻子在她小时候就去世了
My-- My wife passed away when she was a child.
她是个有个性的孩子
She was such a character.
原谅我 赫格曼先生
Forgive me, Mr. Hegmann.
你知道百慕大三角吗
Are you familiar with the Bermuda Triangle?
那个概念
The concept?
当然
Of course.
现在 我们认为还有其他类似的地方
Now, we believe that there other places like that.
我们认为你女儿妮可
We think your daughter Nicole
在她失踪的那天进入了这类地方
entered such a place the day she went missing.
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
有人在吗
Is there anyone out there?
我能看见有人在那儿
I can see someone out there.
我能看见灯光
I can see the lights.
救救我
Help me!
它现在在吗
Is it there now?
我们只是看不见
We just can't see it.
我感觉她还活着
I felt she was alive.
我感觉得到
I felt it.
我仍然觉得我们俩的心意是相通的
I still felt connected to her.
你的意思是...
What do you mean?
我反复做关于她的同一个梦
I have these recurring dreams about her.
什么样的梦
What kind of dreams?
我去到她失踪的那个停车场
I would go to the parking lot where she disappeared.
我一个人
I'm alone.
我等着那儿
I wait there.
我知道我等着就好了
I knew I just had to wait.
妮可过来找到了我
And Nicole comes and finds me.
我们互相拥抱着
We just hold each other.
然后我就醒了...
Then I wake up and...
我感觉又和她心意相通了
I feel connected to her again.
理查德 我们派人接你过来
Richard, we sent for you,
因为我们希望如果我们能够
because we are hoping that if we can establish
再次与妮可建立联♥系♥
communication again with Nicole,
你的声音会让她的情绪处于更加激动的状态
hearing your voice will intensify her emotional state,
我们认为这样会使得
and we think it will help the signal
我们与她联♥系♥的信♥号♥♥更强
that we are communicating to her with to become stronger.
这会让我们的科学家有更好的机会
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表