剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
-包括你的这位 -我脑子里一直想着
- Including yours. - Can't get it out of my head.
正确的做法是什么
I-- What's the right thing to do?
不知道 我不知道怎么办
I don't know. What is-- I-- I don't know what to do.
我们现在知道这人被克隆了
We know this man has been cloned.
更重要的是 残骸为什么克隆他
More importantly, why is the Debris cloning him?
他肯定接触过残骸
He must have come in contact with it.
所以它可能形成环绕圈保护克隆
So maybe it's forming a circle to protect the clones.
是的 或保护克隆过程
Yeah. Or the cloning process.
或许吧 看看他们知道些什么
Maybe. Let's find out what they know.
风见 在3号♥实验室看住你的克隆人
Kazemi, stick with yours in lab three.
-我负责2号♥实验室 -我负责拖车的1号♥
- I'm gonna take lab two. - I got trailer one.
-好好学着 -好的
- Learn what you can. - Okay.
别这样 我必须走
Come on. Ah! I have to go!
我不能错过 我必须去那
I can't miss this, I'm supposed to be there!
我要离开 立刻
I need to leave! Now! Ow!
-你对我做了什么 -脉搏血氧正常
- What'd you do to me? - Pulse-ox normal.
血压升高 皮质醇水平飙升
BP elevated, cortisol levels off the chart.
我需要你努力回想
I need you to try and tell me
告诉我你记得的最后一件事
what's the last thing you remember?
你需要解决什么问题 艾瑞克
What are you trying to work out, Eric?
让我... 我只... 我只是想
Just let-- I just-- I'm just saying that
我必须权衡利弊
I-- I have to weigh the pros and cons.
你只有好好回答提问
The only way that we can help you
我们才有办法帮你
is if you answer our questions.
我必须找到它
I have to find it.
我只... 我只想弥补
I just-- I just want to fix this.
你到底想找什么
What is it you are trying to find?
情况可能... 情况可能非常糟糕
This could be-- This could be really bad.
我只...我不能...它在我脑海里挥之不去
I-- I just-- I can't-- I can't get it out of my head.
尽力集中精神回答问题
Try and concentrate on our questions.
正确的做法是什么
What's the right thing to do?
没人... 没人比我工作更努力
Nobody-- Nobody works as hard as me.
我必须完美搞定这次展示 知道吗
I need to go ace this presentation, all right?
否则高级办公室就要给约翰尼了
Otherwise, Johnny gets the corner office.
胡先生对他青眼有加 他的幻灯片非常优秀
Mr. Woo likes him better. His PowerPoints, they're great!
艾瑞克 集中 你记得什么
Eric, focus. What do you remember?
这 这是一个决定
Look, this is a-- this is a decision
一个关乎一切的决定
that is going to affect everything!
在我们从仓库找到你之前 你在哪里
Where were you before we found you at the warehouse?
就 很痛
Just-- It hurts.
非常痛
It hurts so much.
什么导致的
What does?
我说的是成就
I'm talking about accomplishments!
是阶层
I'm talking about the ladder rung!
是需要翻越的高山
I'm talking about a mountain to climb!
我想知道你到底怎么了
I'm trying to find out what happened to you.
我需要做评估 好吗 是对还是错
I need to evaluate. Okay? Is it right? Is it wrong?
有什么被高估了 或者有什么被低估了
What is too much? Maybe it's not enough.
这总是
It just keeps--
在转
It's spinning!
我想拥有自己的身份
I'm trying to have my own identity!
艾瑞克 冷静
Eric, calm down.
-我需要改变这一切 -好的 好的
- I just have to change this. - Okay. Okay.
求你 你得放我走 你得放我走
Please, you gotta let me go. You gotta let me go.
-冷静 -我需要成功
- Calm down. - I have to succeed.
-他快不行了 -我需要成功
- He's crashing. - I have to succeed.
-血压80/50 -我需要成功
- Pressure 80 over 50. - I have to succeed!
我需要改变这一切 我需要改变这一切
I have to change this. I have to change this!
他崩溃了
He's breaking down.
我就在这儿 看着我
I'm right here. Look at me.
我需要改变这一切
I have to change this!
我就在这儿
I am right here.
我就在这儿 看着我
I'm right here. Look at me.
呼吸
Breathe.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你找到光球了吗
Did you find the ball of light?
什么光球
What ball of light?
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我 我曾拥有一切
I-- I had it all.
现在却一无所有了
And now it's lost.
你失去了什么
What did you lose?
她
Her.
我们之间是真的
What we have is real.
但其他的
Everything else...
不是
...is not.
有可能你找到的是最初始的原版
Well, maybe yours is the original,
所以只有他还活着
and that's why he's still alive.
我不觉得他们之中有原版
I don't think any of them are the original.
-为什么 -基因上来说 他们是一样的
- Why not? - Genetically, they're identical,
但没有一个拥有完整的情感
but none of them were emotionally fully formed.
我觉得我们看到的是一个人格的
I think what we're seeing are three different fragments
三份不同的碎片
of one guy's personality.
或许最初的艾瑞克还在镇里
Maybe the original Eric they came from is still in the town.
他们快死了 或许他也快死了
They're dying, maybe he's dying.
我是说 他们都是他的克隆体
I mean, they were cloned from him.
你觉得他们跟他之间还有关联吗
Do you think they're still connected to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你快死了
They say when you're dying,
你能看到人生走马灯
your life flashes before your eyes.
想到你人生最后悔的事
Think about your biggest regrets.
我的那个满脑子只有职业目标
Mine was freaked out about professional goals.
你的是在权衡某个重大决定
Yours was weighing some major decision.
-你的呢 -他失去了一个姑娘
- What was yours? - He lost a girl.
他们好像都有无法接受的事
It's like they all haven't reconciled with something.
他还问过我关于一个光球的事
He did also ask me about a ball of light.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道
I have no idea.
指纹信息找到了
Prints came back.
他叫艾瑞克·金
His name is Eric King.
驾照
艾瑞克·金
艾瑞克·金
这一定就是他说的那个姑娘
This must be the girl he was talking about.
他几天前发布了状态
He posted a few days ago
说他已经单身了
that he's no longer in a relationship,
而且刚在旧金山找了份工作
and just got a job in San Francisco.
-布兰特 -不仅仅是以镇里的某处围了个圈
- Brandt. - It's not just making a ring around part of the town.
它其实组成了一个完美的圆圈
It's actually forming a mathematically perfect circle.
我现在把坐标发给你
I'm sending you the coordinates now.
有发现了
We've got something.
在镇周围形成的圆圈
The center of the circle that's
它的圆心
forming around the town
是艾瑞克家
It's Eric's home address.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
天体科学部
如你所知 传送到
As you know, the buyer
酒店的买♥♥家是前特种兵
that teleported into the pillar is ex SAS.
我们无法查出酒店里其他人的身份
We haven't been able to identify the others from the hotel,
但我们以前见过中间的那个人
but we have seen the one in the center before, though.
英国 伦敦
军情六处
他上周到过里斯本 使用了另一个假身份
He's traveled through Lisbon on a different alias last week
跟你们发现他在肯尼迪国际机场用的不同
than the one you said he gave at JFK.
我们的合作现在快到七个月了
Our alliance is coming up on seven months now,
如果你还有印象 几周前
and if you recall, a few weeks ago
我们谈过如果我们想要有突破而非止步不前
we talked about the need for greater transparency
需要有更高的透明度
to move forward without stagnation.
我知道你很在意布莱恩
I know you care about Bryan,
就如同我在意菲诺拉一样
like I care about Finola.
他们两人在外面出勤
And with the two of them in the field,
现在我们彼此坦诚比以往任何时候都更加重要
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表