剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
They were thinking about using it on, um,
晚期癌症患者身上
terminal cancer patients.
考虑一项严谨的保密研究
Thinking about a very narrow secret study
跟实践应用可是两码事
is different than acting upon one.
至少这些人有活命的机会
Well, at least these people would have a chance.
你要我怎么做
What do you need me to do?
接下来交给我
You know what? I'll take it from here.
还有 埃普丽尔
But, April?
谢谢你
Thank you.
489号♥ 是哪一个
Uh, 489. Which one is that?
几个月前他们从落基山脉运出来的
It was the piece they hauled out of the Rockies a couple months back.
使生物进入假死状态
It places organisms into suspended animation.
奥尼尔小队发现的那个
The one O'Neil's team found.
是的 研究人员正在分♥析♥它
Yes. The researchers working on it
叫做"悬灵"现象
called the phenomenon "Suspentia."
布莱恩 我相信可以利用489号♥残骸
Bryan, I believe that we can use Debris 489
把困在风暴里的人封入悬灵
to place those people stuck in that storm into suspentia.
然后放置在某个装置中直到...
And then we could place them in a facility until...
直到我们找到解决方法
uh, until we figure out a way.
那也许能他们的命
It could save their lives.
但我们无法确定
We don't know that it will.
可以 我们刚用过 在艾奥瓦州的一片
Yeah-- We just used. A piece in Iowa
我们这样用过的
We've done this before.
我们知道它能用在牛和羊身上
We know that it works on cows. Sheep.
这不一样 菲诺拉
Not the same thing, Finola.
此时此刻不给那些人用 他们就会死
The alternative to all those people dying right now
总要给他们一丝活命的机会吧
is giving them some kind of chance.
-你的心情我理解 菲诺拉 -不 不 不
- I understand where you're coming from, Finola - no, no, no!
我就是跟你想法不一样
I just see it differently than you do.
好吗 不是时间的问题 布莱恩
Okay? It doesn't matter about time, Bryan.
不管是要六个月
It doesn't matter if it takes six months,
一年 三年 不管多久
a year, three years, however long it takes.
至少能给埃普丽尔他们争取时间
It will give people like April time.
争取时间来寻找消除或者逆转突变的办法
Time to find something to neutralize and reverse the mutation.
你觉得上面会批准吗
You think they're gonna authorize this?
我已经获得马多克斯的批准
I've already had it approved by Maddox,
正从夏延山空军基地运来
and it's on its way from Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base.
行吧
Well...
那就这样了
Well, that's that.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去跟伊夫林说明情况
I'm going to explain to Efrain what's going on.
为什么
Why?
为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
我只是觉得
I just think...
大家有权知道真♥相♥
we all have the right to know the truth
我们所爱的人到底怎么样了
about what happens to the people that we love.
这不是我们的工作
That's not our job.
我们只是他们生命中的晃影
We are supposed to be blips in these people's lives.
不是回忆
Not memories.
我们已经尽职尽责
We're doing everything we can.
我们会送你回市区
We're going to have to take you into the city.
我们目前已经尽力
We've done all we can for now.
我的家人怎么了
What happened to my family?
遇害了吗
Are they dead?
不 不 没有
No. No, they're not.
那带我去距离最近的地方
Then just take me as far as you can.
我看见你们穿着太空服进去 给我一套
I see you all go in with those space suits. You can give one to me.
我想见他们 只再见他们一次
I want to see them. I just want to see them one more time.
有人会来带你去个地方
Someone is on their way to take you somewhere
接受检测以确保你在这里的期间
to be tested to make sure that you haven't been exposed
未受到感染
to the contaminant by being here.
在此之前 你只能一直待在这里
Uh, until then, we are going to have to detain you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我知道我没事 跟你们一样
But I know I'm okay. Just like you're okay.
我又不傻 你就是在骗我
I'm not stupid. You're lying to me right now.
-为什么骗我 -带过去
- Why are you lying to me? - Guys.
我只想知道家人有没有事
Look, I just want to know if my family's okay.
我要见他们 你们怎么回事
I need to see them! What is wrong with you?!
你答应过的 他们到底怎么样了
You promised! What's happened to them?!
我的家人怎么了
What's happening to my family?!
不 快回来 别走 求你了
No! Just come back! No! Please!
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
现在不方便讲话
Hey, I can't talk right now.
我眼下有个行动
I'm in the middle of an operation
秘密情报机构
英国 伦敦
军情六处
这件事更重要 你要听我讲
This is more important. You need to listen to me.
你周围有人吗
Are you alone?
稍等一下
Just give me one second.
我刚刚收到情报...
I've just received some information...
什么内容
Okay, what?
你♥爸♥爸的事
It's your father.
我们有情报说他可能还活着
We have intelligence reports that he may still be alive.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我们有证据表明有个符合他特征的人
We have proof that a man meeting his description
正被因弗拉克斯拘禁着
is being held captive by Influx.
不 费里斯...
No. Ferris...
我亲眼看见他死了
I saw him dead.
我在停尸房♥坐在他尸体旁
I sat with his body in the morgue.
-我看见他死了 我们还在处理这个情报
- I saw him dead. - We're still processing the intel,
试图去搞清楚到底是什么情况
trying to understand exactly what's happening.
但有一件事我们很确定
But there is one thing we are certain of.
这件事美国人早已知晓
The Americans have known for some time.
从我们截获的通话上看 布莱恩也知道
We intercepted a communication that Bryan knows, too.
我会发给你一份文件
I'm sending you a file.
这些照片是三周前在伦敦以外拍到的
These were taken about three weeks ago outside London.
我理解这对你来说意味着什么
I know what this means to you.
我理解他的离世... 对你有多大的影响
I know how... impactful his loss has been for you.
但菲诺拉...
But, Finola...
你不能泄露你知道这个情报
you cannot betray your knowledge of this information.
我们需要弄清楚我们下一步到底要怎么办
We need to figure out exactly what our next steps are.
我马上要去对这个情况做汇报
I'm heading into a debrief of the situation.
我只是... 想让你先知道
I just... wanted you to know first.
有新的情况我会告诉你的
I'll inform you of any new developments.
我要告诉你一件本不应该让你知道的事
I'm going to tell you something I shouldn't.
一件你根本不会相信的事
Something you are not going to believe.
但每一个字都是真的
But every word of it is true.
他们知道他们会怎么样吗
Do they know what's going to happen to them?
发生时他们会有什么感觉
What are they going to feel when it happens?
我相信他们不会有感觉
I believe they will feel nothing.
某一天当他们醒来时
And when they one day wake up,
他们甚至都不会察觉自己出了什么事
they won't even know what happened to them.
他们不会变老
They won't age,
不会经历岁月的变迁
they won't experience the passage of time.
他们今后的人生
It will be like hitting pause
会像是按了暂停键一样
on the rest of their lives.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为换做我 我会想知道的
Because I would've want to know.
这样我可以根据这个情况
So that I could make my own decision
自己去做决策
with this information.
-爸爸 -阿图罗
- Papi? Papi! - Arturo!
你来干什么
Why did you come here?
我想和你们在一起
I wanted to be here with you,
-确保你们没有被吓坏 -我们没有
- make sure you're not scared. - We're not.
政♥府♥的人想出了个办法来救我们
The government people figured out a way to save us.
现在不用害怕了
There's no reason to be scared now.
对 的确...
Yes, it's true, the, uh...
探员们想出了个办法
the agents found a way out.
各位 请大家站到各自的位置
Everybody, please take your places.
加油
Vamos.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表