剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
三年前 一架失事的外星飞船
经过我们的太阳系时被拍摄到了照片
半年以来 来自那架飞船的残骸坠入地球
《残骸》前情提要
Previously on "Debris"...
虽然我们结盟 但我猜美国人接到的命令
Despite the coalition, I expect the Americans
是把他们的利益排在第一位 我们也是一样
to put their interests first, just like we have.
和菲诺拉一起工作得怎么样
How is it working out with Finola?
她还行
She's settling in.
你为什么干这行
Why do you do this?
我要确保这种技术
I want to be sure the good guys
落入好人之手 而不是其他人
get this technology before anyone else.
在威斯康辛一个农场的屋顶上发现的
It was found on a roof on a farm in Wisconsin.
好 这个我们也要
Yeah, we'll take that one too.
不管他们是什么人
Whoever they are,
他们有我们没有的东西
they have something we don't.
你不也是因为这个
Isn't that why you're here?
无数的星球
There are billions of stars,
无数的行星
billions of planets.
残骸落到我们手中的可能性微乎其微
The odds that this debris found us are impossible.
我相信我们做的事
I think what we're doing here
必会改变人类脚下的道路
will change the course of humanity.
乔治·琼斯 他还活着
George Jones, he's alive.
-不可能 -不能告诉军情六处的那位
- That's impossible. - MI-6 stays out of it.
你清楚你是要我做什么吗
Do you know what you're asking me to do?
-那是她父亲啊 -我知道你能应付的
- It's her father. - I know you can handle it.
残骸
第一季第二集
弗利特伍德
芝宝打火机 派来克斯耐热玻璃器具
Zippo lighters, Pyrex glassware,
绘儿乐蜡笔 也都是在宾州生产的
Crayola crayons, also made in PA.
凯迪拉克 他们有一条小生产线
Cadillacs, they had a trim line
叫做弗利特伍德 就是宾州的那个城市
called the Fleetwood after Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.
弗利特伍德布鲁姆汽车 80年代的大车
The Fleetwood Brougham, big car in the '80s.
当然了 还有噼噗
And, of course, Peeps.
噼噗真是绝了
Insane for Peeps.
什么是噼噗
What's a Peep?
拜托
Come on.
-你从没吃过噼噗 -没有
- You've never had a Peep? - No.
小小的棉花糖
A little marshmallow candy?
不 我从没吃过...噼噗
No, I've never eaten a-- a Peep.
真是疯了
Wow. Crack-like.
有些人觉得糖多放些时间反而好吃
Some people think they taste better when they're stale.
我恰好就是那种人
I happen to be one of those people.
怎么 还有一个
So, what, like there's some whole
秘密的噼噗亚文化圈吗
secret Peeps sub-culture, then?
你不知道自己错过了什么
You have no idea what you're missing.
我们欠宾夕法尼亚州人♥民♥
We owe the people of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
太多感激了 我不怕说这句话
a great deal of gratitude, and I'm not afraid to say it.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 我只是
Yeah, yeah, I'm just, um,
想联♥系♥我姐妹
trying to connect with my sister.
其实我有点担心
I'm a little worried, actually.
我在伦敦还有些未尽的事情
I've still got some fires going on back in London.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 只是
Nothing, it's just--
情况比较复杂
It's like, a complex situation.
我们其实关系一直不好
We've never really got along,
现在再加上我爸的遗产
and dealing with my dad's estate--
来了这三周 却感觉像三年
Been here three weeks, feels like three years.
看起来已经登上了当地新闻
Looks like this has already hit the local news.
这次我们要用什么说法 煤气泄漏吗
What are we gonna go with this time, gas leak?
"俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航局无法控制试验火箭"
"The Russian Space Agency struggles to control experimental rocket."
好极了
Fantastic.
我们要怪罪俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We're gonna blame the Russians.
莱斯特
Lester.
-布莱恩 -这是琼斯探员
- Bryan. - Agent Jones.
叫我菲诺拉
Hey. Finola.
我们目前知道的是
Here's what we know so far.
一个高空大气层的研究卫星
An upper atmosphere research satellite
撞上了近距离飞行物
clocked a close fly-by.
识别到一块像残骸的标志
Picked up a signature like a piece of Debris.
随后进入了我们的大气层 根据目击者证词
It entered our atmosphere. Based on witness accounts,
在凌晨一点左右落到了这附近
it landed somewhere in the town around 1 A.M.
我们疏散了所有居民 但还没找到残骸
We evacuated all residents, but haven't located the Debris.
太阳升起后 镇上的所有金属
As the sun came up, all this metal began to move
都跑出来排成了一排
from the town and form the line.
是跟太阳有关吗
Does it have something to do with the sun,
还是说早上才变成这样只是一个巧合
or is it coincidentally as morning was happening?
我们无从得知
We don't know.
受影响的只有金属物品吗
And only objects made of metal?
金属 合金 看起来是的
Metal, alloys. Seems that way.
是个磁场吗
Is it a magnetic field?
我们目前不下任何定论
We're not picking any up,
并不是所有金属都受到了影响
and it's not affecting all metals.
看起来是有选择性的
It seems to be selective,
它好像是在挑选自己想要的
like it's choosing what it wants.
我从没见过残骸能有这种效果
I've never seen Debris have an effect like this.
莱斯特 我们需要穿上防护服吗
Lester, do we have to suit up?
我们23分的时候就来了
Clocked in at 23.
他们马上就检测完了
They're just finishing testing.
没什么凶险的
Nothing sinister.
没什么凶险的
Nothing sinister.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
那些监督员按照他们自己的安排来
Those oversight guys run on their own schedule.
这是中情局的新常态
It's the new normal at the CIA.
我走的时候情况也不怎么样
It was bad when I left.
来 提提神
Here. Have a Rolaid.
谢了
Thanks.
家里还好吗
How's the family?
你知道的
You know.
我能说什么呢 就那样
What can I tell ya? It is what it is.
坐吧
Have a seat.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
据我们所知是的
As far as we know.
乔治·琼斯还活着
George Jones is alive.
他的眼睛怎么了
What happened to his eye?
不知道
We don't know.
这些人是谁
Well, who are these people?
他们在修复残骸
They're recovering the Debris,
可目的是什么
but to what end?
他们要卖♥♥吗 卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥人 中国人
Are they selling it? To the Russians, the Chinese?
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Are they-- Are they terrorists?
目前还不明确
Not entirely clear,
但看起来他们背后的资金相当雄厚
but it seems that they are very, very well-funded.
乔治怎么会牵扯进来的
Well, how does George play into this?
这点我们也在查
We're looking into that, too.
他五个月前就下葬了
He was buried five months ago.
这怎么可能
How is this even possible?
我们在查 哈里斯
We're looking into it, Harris.
这意味着什么
What does this mean
乔治手里有那么多关于残骸的信息
as far as all the information George holds about the Debris?
我们得假设 这意味着
Well, we have to assume it means
他们知道我们手里有什么
they know what we have.
知道我们想要什么 知道我们...
What we want, what we--
知道我们想建立什么
what we're trying to build.
哈里斯 整个局都是他设的
Harris. He wrote the whole playbook.
-我知道 -听我说
- I know. - Listen to me.
我会找到答案
I'm gonna get answers.
但手段可能会有些不光彩
But my hands are gonna get a bit dirty.
包括跟英国人那边
Including with the Brits.
这是你的部门
Well, it's your division.
而且...
And, uh...
就我或局长所知
as far as I or the director knows,
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表