剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
渗透出来的
from other realities.
这说明了他在造成的损害
This is an indication of the damage he is doing.
如果这些渗透真的在发生
And if these bleed-throughs are happening,
那我们为什么只在镜子里看到呢
why are we only seeing them in the mirrors?
我们很快就会看到了
Well, we'll see them soon enough.
镜子是玻璃做的
Mirrors are made of glass,
玻璃是一种非常特殊的物质
and glass is a very peculiar substance.
其分子结构的不完善
The imperfections in its molecular structure
在光波的流动中造成缝隙
cause gaps in the flow of light waves.
而这些缝隙让我们得以看到一丝其他的现实
Yeah. And these gaps allow for the glimpses of other realities.
是的 镜子是对未来的承诺
Yes. The mirrors are a promise of what's to come. Yeah.
这是我的猜测
This would be my guess.
我父亲从来没叫你继续跳
My father never told you to keep jumping,
这次没有 以前也没有
not this time or the time before that.
每次他想救他姐姐
Every time he tries to save his sister,
都会让一切恶化 他很清楚
he makes it worse, and he knows it!
就是这里
It's here.
发现稳定却低级的信♥号♥♥
Picking up steady, low-grade signatures.
也许屋里有人知道些什么
Maybe someone over at that house knows something.
你没发现
You don't realize it.
海里有一块残骸
There's a piece of Debris out there in the ocean.
它正在把现实复位
It's resetting reality.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没事
Nothing.
见到我开心吗
Glad to see me?
现在我也想起来了
Hey. I remember now too.
布莱恩 你要做什么
Bryan, what are you doing?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我和你说过 你不必跟我走
I told you. You didn't have to come with me.
我没叫你这么做
I didn't tell you to do that.
布莱恩 看着我
Bryan, hey, look at me.
你把我卷进这件事 你就要把我带出去
You got me into this, you are going to get me out.
-布莱恩 看着我 -你没照乔治说的做
- Bryan, look at me! - You did not do what George said to do.
-我和你说了 -你没照做
- I told you-- - You did not do it.
我做了 我做了 好吗 我爱我姐姐
Yes, I did! I did it, okay? I love my sister.
我说的是实话 我比任何人都想要她回来
I'm telling you the truth. I want her back more than anything.
我试了他说的方法 相信我
I tried what he said. Believe me.
布莱恩
Bryan.
你看见的不过是
What you're seeing is a bleed-through
另一时空的泄露
from another reality.
宇宙在崩塌
The universe is breaking down.
在情况小组来之前 我们必须先离开
We have to leave until the situation team gets here.
你不能 这都在我的掌控中
You can't do that. I have this under control.
布莱恩 我认识你五年了
Bryan, I have known you for five years.
这完全不在你的掌控中
You do not have this under control.
你不是我的搭档 我甚至都不知道你叫什么
You are not my partner. I don't even know what your name is.
是我啊 格蕾丝 你怎么了
It's me, Grace. What is wrong with you?
格蕾丝 我知道这是怎么回事
Grace. I know how this looks,
但我要请你理解
but I am imploring you to understand
眼下事情的发展完全超出了你的认知
that what is happening right now you cannot comprehend.
-布莱恩 -这不是我的时空
- Bryan. - This is not my reality.
我需要那块碎片把我带回去
I need that Debris to get me back to it.
你知道乔治·琼斯是谁吗
Do you know who George Jones is?
当然
I do.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
他一周前在一次因弗拉克斯突袭中丧生
He was killed in an INFLUX raid a week ago.
你就在现场
You were there.
我有点担心你
I'm worried about you.
我现在就去联♥系♥情况小组 布莱恩
I'm calling a situation team right now, Bryan.
英国 伦敦
军情六处
琼斯探员
Agent Jones.
你好 我是琼斯探员 有什么能帮你的吗
Hello? Agent Jones. How can I help you?
我是布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
This is Bryan Beneventi.
我是在兰利工作的美国天体部探员
I'm an American Orbital Agent working out of Langley.
好的
Okay.
有什么能帮你的吗 布莱恩
How can I help you, Bryan?
我接下来告诉你的事可能会很不合常理
Everything that I'm about to tell you is going to make no sense.
每字每句可能都感觉不对劲
Every word of it is going to feel wrong.
你会觉得这简直是扯淡
You're gonna think it's insane
而且觉得我显然处于神志不清的状态
and that I am clearly in psychological danger,
但其实并不是
but that is not the case.
你现在有终端的权限吗
Do you have access to a terminal right now?
-你能登上我们的系统吗 -可以
- Do you have access to our site? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
找到J071068号♥档案
Look up a case file J071068.
华盛顿州欧申赛德的活跃大气紊流
Active atmospheric disturbance in Oceanside, Washington.
没错 我们找到了一块引起错位的碎片
Correct. We've located a piece that is causing shifts.
是的 层叠的裂缝引发了时空错位
Yeah. Cascades of fractures into space-time.
现在 回到一开始的对话
Now, go back to the beginning of the conversation
我说你会觉得
when I told you that you were going to think
这一切都太扯淡了
this is completely insane.
我因为接触到那块碎片而来到这里
I have come in contact with the Debris,
我并不是这个时空的布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
and I am not the Bryan Beneventi that belongs here.
我是另一个你父亲还健在的
I am another version of Bryan Beneventi
时空中的布莱恩·贝尼文蒂
in an alternate reality where your father is still alive.
我们一起工作
I work with him,
他在我离开前告诉我了一件事
and he said something to me before I was separated from him,
我认为这件事是
something that I think is key
能阻止眼下局面的关键
to stopping what is happening right now.
他跟我说了一个关于士兵与企鹅的故事
He told a story about a soldier and a penguin.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
知道 这是写给我妈妈的故事
Yeah. It's a story that was written for my mother.
权限通过
我不知道这能不能修复
I don't know that this could be fixed,
但我在拼命尝试
but I am desperately trying.
菲诺拉 我想要回到一个人的身边
Finola I'm trying to get back to somebody.
这对我来说很重要
It's very important to me.
拜托 如果我说的不是真的
Please, how could I know all this
那我怎么可能知道这些
if what I'm saying isn't true?
他说故事里有能帮到我的线索
He said there was something in the story that could help me.
故事是讲一名士兵指引一只企鹅穿越沙漠
It's about a solider who guides a penguin across the desert
回到它的爱人身边
to be with the one he loves.
在通过一条险道后
And over the treacherous passage,
企鹅问士兵 为什么他愿意冒着生命危险
the penguin asked the soldier why he risks his life
指引别人实现心之所愿
guiding others to their heart's desire.
它问他穿过沙漠的目的是什么
He asked if he wishes he had something to cross the desert for,
但士兵只回答了 "没有"
but the soldier just simply says, "No."
当他们抵达目的地时
And once they reach their destination,
企鹅感谢了士兵
the penguin thanks the soldier,
并与他说了它的看法
and shares an observation.
它告诉士兵 "你如此义无反顾
He tells the soldier, "You fight so bravely
是因为你一无所有 也一无所求
because you have nothing, and you want nothing
因为一旦你开始害怕失去
because you are afraid to have something to lose,
因为一旦如此
because if you did,
你的心将不再平静"
your heart would no longer be still."
这故事告诉我们...
The point of this story--
你能用一生的时间
You can spent a lifetime
自欺欺人 忽略自己真正想要的
hiding from yourself what you truly want.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
天体部
情况如何
What's the assessment?
布莱恩有点问题
We have a problem with Bryan.
我觉得他被碎片影响了
I think he's somehow being affected by the Debris.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他说他们要再跳一次
He's saying they have to jump again.
这能解决你的问题吗
Does that give you an answer?
可以
It does.
你得去跟他谈谈 格蕾丝
You have to talk to him, Grace.
我试过了
I tried.
别让他再触发一次
Don't let him trigger it again.
你要阻止布莱恩
You have to stop Bryan.
他不会听我的
He won't listen to me.
不惜一切代价
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表