剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
我爸爸是第一个被告知残骸真♥相♥的人
My dad was the first to be told the truth about what they found.
《残骸》前情提要
-为了不辜负期望 -他五个月前就下葬了
- Big shoes to fill. - He was buried five months ago.
这怎么可能
How was this even possible?
我们在查 哈里斯
We're looking into it, Harris.
你在飞机上讲的那个故事 我一直在想
That story that you shared in the plane, it stuck with me.
你为什么要问我关于我父亲的事 布莱恩
Why are you asking me about my father, Bryan?
因为你父亲还活着
Because your father's alive.
你还有什么没告诉我的
What are you not telling me?
正在发生一些我们俩都无法理解的事
Something is going on that both of us don't understand.
我得确定我能不能信任你
I need to know if I can trust you.
你可以
You can.
巴尔港市政码头
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
没有
No.
我说了我们九点上轮渡
I told them we're be on the ferry by nine.
我不会因为你父亲要处处管着我们
I'm not gonna stress out because your father has to micromanage
就发飙 琳达
every single thing, Linda.
我猜是我害得轮渡没能准时到
I guess I ruined that the ferries are on time.
什么
What?
发信息告诉他轮渡晚点了
Just text him and tell him the ferries are off schedule.
请注意 各位
Excuse me, folks.
抱歉久等 轮渡还有十五分钟到
Sorry for the delay. The ferry's about 15 minutes out.
不 不
No. No.
残骸
第一季第七集
天体科学部 兰利
-肯尼 很高兴见到你 -布莱恩
- Kenny, good to see you. - Brian.
坐吧 我得赶紧让你跟上进度
Have a seat. I need to get you up to speed.
他叫安森·阿什
His name is Anson Ash.
前特种兵
Ex-SAS.
长♥期♥恢复史
Long history of recovery experience.
英国情报局说他六年前消失了
British Intelligence says he went AWOL six years ago.
他是个受训士兵 之后成了部队的麻烦
He was a decorated soldier and then became an issue for them.
你找到了因弗拉克斯的更多信息吗
Have you got any more clarity on INFLUX?
在哪开始的
Where it started?
这是个反政♥府♥意识形态运动
Anti-government ideological movement
旨在瓦解政♥府♥对残骸的控制
organized to dismantle the government's control over the Debris.
目前我们还不知道是在哪开始的
So far, we don't know where they started,
我们也不知道黑钱是从哪来的
and we don't know where the dark money's coming from.
大体来说 我们认为他们用的是自主信♥号♥♥塔
Largely, we think they're autonomous cells.
我 我们拿到了他的手♥机♥
I, um-- We got his phone...
但上面有私有加密法
...but there's some sort of proprietary encryption on it.
你见过这样的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like that?
-不停有电♥话♥进来 -没有
- Calls keep coming into it. - No.
来电人在缅因州的某个地方
The caller's coming from somewhere in Maine.
-缅因州有什么 -另一个正在用的信♥号♥♥塔
- What's in Maine? - Another operating cell...
或即将发生的大事
or an impending event.
我需要你过去偷偷调查
I need you to go and investigate quietly.
我们得把灯关了
We wanna keep the lights off.
至少那样我能知道在查的东西有多黑
At least then I can tell how dark this thing is we're looking at.
我不想再让谁牺牲了 布莱恩 好吗
I don't wanna lose any more lives, Bryan, okay?
安森·阿什说了他们为什么要找乔治·琼斯吗
Has Anson Ash revealed what they wanted with George Jones?
没有 但他会的
Not yet, but he will.
怎么了
What?
我想菲诺拉和军情六处知道他还活着了
I think Finola and MI6 know he's alive.
怎么会
How?
只是直觉
Just intuition.
我最近跟她在一起的时间多
I've spent a lot of time with her recently,
她表现有点不同
and she's acting differently.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted you to be aware,
万一被我说中了
in case what I'm saying is true.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我收到了缅因州的简报
I got new briefing from Maine.
马多克斯找到更多关于我父亲的信息了吗
Did Maddox get any more intel about my father?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
好吧 他只能利用他知道的东西了
Yeah, well, I think he's just going to hold on to whatever he learns.
如果那里有弗拉克斯的信♥号♥♥塔
If it is an INFLUX cell out there,
至少我能在马多克斯前问问他们
at least I'll be able to interview them myself before Maddox,
看我能找出什么
see what else I can find out.
我告诉他你知道你父亲活着了
I told him you know your father's alive.
-为什么 -我没告诉他是我告诉你的
- Why? - I didn't tell him I told you,
但我不能让他对费里斯占下风
but I can't let him be vulnerable to Ferris.
需要让他知道
He needed to know.
除非有毋庸置疑的证据证明他有问题
Until there's incontrovertible evidence against him,
我没办法接受你被告知的情况
I can't accept what you're been told.
好吧
Okay.
绝密
缅因州 道空军基地
AC-130攻击机 我在这些家伙里待过好久好久呢
AC-130s-- I spent way too many hours in those things.
-二位 -汤姆
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Tom.
-怎么样 -我们追踪了打给安森·阿什手♥机♥的电♥话♥
- What do we got? - We tracked the calls made to Anson Ash's phone.
是从一部在本地百思买♥♥购买♥♥的一次性手♥机♥打出去的
They were placed from a burner purchased a local Best Buy.
购买♥♥者是巴尔港的一位居民 有很长的案底
Purchaser was a Bar Harbor resident with a long rap sheet.
他今早自杀了
He killed himself this morning.
重点在于他是当着人自杀的
Thing is he did it in front of witnesses,
可谁都不记得任何事了
but nobody remembers anything.
他们说不清楚发生了什么
They say they don't know what happened.
看起来其他人都处于静止的状态
It looks like everyone else is in some kind of trance.
她拿走了他带在身边的蓝包
She took that blue bag he has with him.
他在与什么东西对抗
He's fighting against something.
我们找到了那个女人 她在十公里外的公路上走着
We found the woman wandering on a highway six miles away.
没有包也没有残骸 她什么都不记得
No bag or any Debris. She doesn't remember a thing.
我们把他运来时 他身上的读数有240
He was clicking out at 240 when we brought him in.
他最近肯定靠近过残骸
he was definitely near Debris recently.
刚刚离婚
New divorce,
在缅因州惹了些小麻烦
got into some small-time trouble here in Maine,
他连护照都没有
and he doesn't even have a passport.
-结论呢 -他不像意识形态方面的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- So? - Well, he doesn't seem like an ideological terrorist.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织挑选这些看似毫无问题的人
Well, clear-skins are usually chosen by terrorist organizations
往往就是因为这个原因
for exactly that reason.
他们不被人注意 他们不在关注人员之列
They're unremarkable, they're under the radar.
对 可他并非毫无问题啊
Yeah, but he didn't keep it clean.
开空头支票 造假
I mean, there're check kiting, forgery,
利亚姆·帕卡德从15岁就一直干些偷鸡摸狗的事
Liam Packard's been committing petty crimes since he was 15 years old.
他与安森·阿什打过几次电♥话♥
He and Anson Ash were trading
一定是有原因的
calls several times. There had to be a reason.
也许他属于长♥期♥潜伏的恐怖小组
Maybe he was part of a sleeper cell.
从缅因到加拿大边境很容易
Maine is an easy hop to the Canadian border.
地处大西洋畔
It's right on the Atlantic.
是因弗拉克斯理想的据点
I mean, it's the perfect spot for Influx to set up.
我们去他家查查
Let's go check out his house.
待命
Stand by.
-你是卢克·帕卡德 -对
- You Luke Packard? - I am.
我们是来找你谈谈你兄弟利亚姆的
Hey. We're come to talk to you about your brother Liam.
就一个死人 你们可是兴师动众啊
That's a lot of man power for a dead man.
是和不明飞行物有关吗
Is it about the UFO?
你为什么那么说
Why would you say that?
利亚姆在我们家后面的池塘里
Liam found some small pieces of a strange metal
发现了某种奇怪金属碎块
out in the wash behind our property.
-什么时候 -几周前
- When was that? - A few weeks ago.
互联网上有那个组织在追踪这类的东西
There's this group on the Internet that tracks this sort of thing,
好像这是某种外星生物的技术
like it's some kind of alien tech.
据说 这艘外星飞船的碎片掉到了地球上
Supposedly, pieces of this spacecraft fall to Earth.
利亚姆说这就是其中的一部分
Liam said this was a part of it.
他怎么处理找到的东西了
And what did he do with what he found?
他满脑子总想着一夜暴富
He was always chasing after some get-rich-quick scheme.
他打算把它卖♥♥给在暗网上认识的什么人
He was gonna sell it to some people he met online on the dark web.
你知道他打算卖♥♥给谁吗
Do you know who he was gonna sell it to?
是黑市什么的
It was a black market type of thing
他说给他开了很高的价钱
he said offered him a lot of money.
五万块
Like, 50 thousand dollars.
他说今早要去冬季港
He said he was on his way to Winter Harbor this morning to do it.
去交易 至少他是这么说的
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表