剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
I'm just wondering if there's, um,
有什么他没有告诉你的
anything that he's not telling you.
不会
No.
他什么都会告诉我的
He tells me everything.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
团队协作
Good teamwork.
这里面根本没有什么有争议的东西
There's nothing controversial on here at all.
和你描述的完全一样
It's exactly as you described it.
上面说挖掘机
It says the excavators
是从附近的一个建筑工地上偷来的
were stolen from a nearby construction site.
他们要挖掘机干什么
Why did they need excavators?
这个很有意思 他们面对面站着
That's interesting. They're facing each other.
挖掘机的铲斗都打开了
And the shovels are extended.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
等一下...
Wait a second...
新泽西州 贝蒂街
他们就是这样干的
That's how they're doing it.
对 我们这边到处都是烧焦的痕迹和残迹
Yeah, we got scorch marks and residue all over them.
我派了两个人上广播塔
I've got two men on the radio towers
发现拉伽里值为120
reporting back 120 on the Laghari.
这里绝对有残骸
There was absolutely Debris here.
等我们得到更多信息就联♥系♥你
Okay, we'll call you when we know more.
你的猜测没错
You're right.
所以他们才有办法用残骸传了整辆车
That's how they enabled the Debris to pull the bus through.
虫洞必须在
The wormhole needs to be opened
两个铁质导电杆之间打开
between two steel conductive poles.
我们听到的尖鸣应该是
And the whine we heard, I think it was some kind of
某种充电过程 像音叉一样
charging process, almost like a tuning fork.
类似于让残骸收集大气中的电力
Like the Debris was gathering atmospheric electricity
激发电量
to power the event.
所以我们要找两座
So we're looking for two tall,
遥遥相对的高建筑物...
opposing vertical structures...
还得是在曼哈顿市中心
in the middle of Manhattan.
你应该知道你说的就是这整个岛吧
You realize that's the entire island, right?
-怎么样了 -我们派小队去找了
- What's the situation? - We've got teams canvassing.
还是找不到因弗拉克斯和残骸的痕迹
Still no signs of Influx, or any of the Debris.
我们标出了出现声音的所有读数标记和报告
We're mapping all readings and reports on the sound disturbance.
琼斯探员 长官
Agent Jones. Sir.
如此大规模的事件规模
So, for the size of the event we're talking about,
肯定需要能找到的最大金属建筑
they'd want the largest solid mass of steel they could get.
要是我们找不到他们用的残骸
If we don't find the Debris they're using here,
曼哈顿的一大♥片♥就真的要消失了
a big chunk of Manhattan is going to literally disappear.
肯定有办法缩小范围的
There's got to be a way to narrow this down.
麦迪逊的这幢大楼
That one on Madison.
我看到过一篇相关的文章
I read an article about it.
这是曼哈顿第一幢
It was the first skyscraper in Manhattan
装有调谐质量阻尼器的摩天大楼
to have a tuned mass damper on it.
那是一种用来
They're these huge steel weights
增加摩天大楼在强风中稳定性的巨大金属块
designed to stabilize tall buildings against wind sway.
发出声音的区域中还有没有这些金属块
All right, are there any of these mass dampers in the sound zone?
看来还有两个
Yeah, looks like we've got two more.
他们要用这三幢中的两幢来打开虫洞
So they're going to use two out of the three to open it up.
我们只需要找到一幢
We only need to find one,
让残骸失活 无法同步
deactivate the Debris so they won't sync.
只要能做到 就能阻止虫洞
If we can do that, we can stop the wormhole.
好 那我们就这样
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
我带一支小队去公园大道
I'm gonna take a team to Park.
菲诺拉 你带一支小队去莱克星顿大道
Finola, you take a team to Lexington.
布莱恩 你去麦迪逊大道
Bryan, you head to Madison. All right?
-好 -好 谢谢 马洛里
- Yeah. - Yup. Thank you, Mallory.
残骸充能80%了 马上就好了
The Debris is charged to 80%. It won't be long.
防火通道
安全
Clear.
没有信♥号♥♥
No signatures.
安全
Clear.
这里什么都没有 肯定在你们那边
Nothing here. It must be with you guys.
重复 麦迪逊大道安全
Repeat. Madison is clear.
莱克星顿大道
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有人开枪 探员受伤
Shots fired! Agent down.
拿下来 他们来了
Okay, take it down. They're here.
我们走
Let's go!
他们在东北方楼梯井
They're in the northeast stairwell.
54楼
54th floor.
公园大道
他们应该把残骸带走了
I think they've taken the Debris with them.
拉伽里值不变 长官
Laghari levels flat, sir.
-嗯 -安全
- Yeah. - We're clear.
你那幢肯定是第二幢
Yours must be the second building.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我们这里没有任何拉伽里信♥号♥♥
We're not getting any Laghari signatures.
-不在这里 -不可能
- It's not here. - Negative.
菲诺拉的小队已经确认了
Finola's team confirmed the other piece of Debris
她那边的残骸被带走了
was taken from her location.
也许我们测不到信♥号♥♥
Maybe we're not getting the signatures
是因为残骸没有同步
because the pieces aren't synced.
肯定是你那边的
It has to be you.
收到
Copy.
皮特 有点不对劲
Hey, Pete? Something's not right.
我要绕回去看看
I'm gonna circle back.
到90%了
It's down to 90%.
只要能保持在70%以上就行了
As long as we stay above 70, we're good.
充能必须保持至少15分钟
The charge will last at least 15 minutes.
我没有足够的时间了
I don't have enough time.
现在有了
Now you do.
我穿越了太多次
I've jumped too many times.
再来一次 想想我们的使命
Once more. Think of the cause.
必须要完成
It must be done.
员工通道
发现了一片处于休眠状态的
We got one of them. Dormant.
我来启动恢复规程
I'll initiate recovery protocols.
收到
Copy.
皮特
Pete.
-喂 -探员受伤 我需要医疗援助
- Yeah. - Agents down, in need of medical assistance.
收到 我们马上派医务人员过去
Roger that. We're sending EMTs to your 20.
我会告诉菲诺拉
We'll back up Finola.
增援马上就来 你没事的
Help is on the way. You're gonna be all right.
你不会有事的 看着我
You're gonna be okay. Hey, look at me.
马洛里 看着我 我会一直和你一起
Mallory, look at me. I'm gonna stay right here with you.
你不会有事的 号♥码
You're gonna be okay. All right?
菲诺拉 他们来找你了 你在哪里
Finola, en route to you. What's your 20?
菲诺拉 菲诺拉
Finola? Finola?
我到了 他们要走了 我要进去了
I'm here. They're leaving. I'm going in.
公园大道阻尼器室
这怎么可能
That doesn't make any sense.
什么
What?
已经同步了
It's synced now.
他们不知道怎么的激活了
Somehow they've initiated it.
马上就要启动了
It's going to happen.
撑住 城主
Hold on. Hold on.
小心点 你还行吧
Okay, careful. You good?
保持清醒
All right, stay with me.
我来跟你说一遍流程
I'll walk you through the sequence.
N52干扰 很简单
N52 Disruption. Simple stuff.
太好了 我以前从来没做过
Good, cause I've never done one.
我开玩笑的 当然不简单 很难
I was joking. Not easy. Very hard.
我本来还希望是反讽呢
I was hoping the joke was the other way round.
至少你是觉得我的脑子应该足够搞定
At least inside, you know I'm smart enough to do it.
布莱恩 我和你打过牌
Bryan, I've played cards with you.
我相信你的运气
I think you're lucky enough.
启动AF接地序列
Start an AF ground sequence.
AF接地序列
AF ground sequence.
你关闭了第二个参数
You're off on the second parameter.
太高了
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表