剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
struggles to the car, and then the blood stops.
尽管我们在冻结它
It's still trying to function,
它依然在苟延残喘
even though we're disabling it.
看来他肯定上了车
Well, he got in the car, that's for sure.
它也跟他一起
It got dragged with him in it.
他肯定还在这里
He's still gotta be in there,
就在这附近的圆圈里
in a part of the circle near here.
不在这里
It's not here.
肯定就是这里
Well, it has to be.
布莱恩 那是他的车
Bryan! That's his car.
我去看看
I got it.
埃里克 我来了 我来救你
Eric! I'm here! I got you!
我们会把你救出来的
We're gonna get out of here.
埃里克 醒醒
Eric, wake up!
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
本营
Uh... Uh, base camp.
本营 我看到光了 好像是脉冲
Base camp, I'm seeing light, in like, uh, a pulse.
布莱恩
Bryan!
布莱恩
Bryan!
那道光顺着圈
Yeah, it is traveling the circle.
把圈连了起来
It is compacting the circle.
它好像在抵抗我们对它的关闭
It's like its contracting to protect itself as we shut it down.
那为什么还没有关掉
Well, why hasn't it been shut down yet?
-快关掉 布莱恩在里面 -艾瑞克
- Shut it down! Bryan is inside! - Eric!
这是我最快的速度了
I can't shut it down any faster.
快关掉
Shut it down!
我们赶紧离开这里
Hey! Let's get out of here!
布莱恩 布莱恩 你能听到吗
Oh! Bryan! Bryan, can you hear me?
布莱恩
Bryan!
布莱恩 你没事吧
Bryan! Are you okay?
好了
Okay.
艾瑞克
Eric? Hey!
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
喂 醒醒
Hey! Come on!
喂 能听到我说话吗
Hey. Can you hear me?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一名联邦探员
I'm a Federal agent.
我去看看医疗后备
I'm gonna check on the med‐evac.
我有...
There's something...
我有事要做
There's something I have to do.
你要做什么
What is it you have to do?
是工作的事吗
Was it about a job?
曾经是的 但现在不是了
It was. But not anymore.
我要去找一个人
I have to find someone.
我觉得是她帮你坚持了下来
I think she helped you to hang on.
她救了你的命
She saved your life.
留下来吧
Stay.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事过吗
Am I ever all right?
我今天朝我自己开枪了
I shot myself today.
那肯定很艰难吧
Well, that must be hard,
看着你在这世上最爱的人死去
seeing the person you love most in the world dead.
恢复过程肯定很慢
The healing will be slow.
有什么消息要告诉我的吗
So, you got anything for me?
菲诺拉和我说她在她父亲死后
Finola told me that she sat with her father's body
在停尸房♥坐在他的尸体边
at the morgue after he died.
那怎么可能
How's that possible?
你不是刚刚应付完克隆人吗
Weren't you just dealing with clones?
那些克隆人都没用
Not the kind that you could use.
你是这么猜想的吗
Is that what you're thinking?
我们很快就知道了
Well, we will know soon enough.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我刚派了一支小队去伦敦查乔治·琼斯
I just sent a team to London to dig up George Jones.
我会随时告诉你情况
I'll keep you posted.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
给
Here you go.
我让他们拿了放得最久的
I asked them to get the stalest ones they could find.
噼噗啊
Hm. Peeps.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表