剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
我们所有人
All of us.
你知道这样是行不通的
You know that's not working.
我们在房♥子里发现了尸体
We found the bodies in the house.
如果你不停下来 会有更多无辜的人死去
If you don't stop, more innocent people are going to die.
不 你得放了我的朋友
No, you're gonna let my friends go.
开上你们的卡车 然后离开
You're gonna pack up your trucks and you're gonna leave
否则 否则我就离开这里
or else I'm gonna... I'm gonna disappear,
而凯斯宾和苏巴什就会因你们而死
and Caspian and Subash's blood will be on your hands too.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
你有什么发现可以告诉我
So, what've you got for me?
在我看来 残骸使用
From what I can tell, the Debris uses
后生程序来控制并逆转衰老的进程
an epigenetic program to control, and reverse, the aging process.
它占据DNA甲基化作用的路径 进而恢复青春
It commandeers DNA methylation pathways, thereby restoring youth.
但当残骸不在了
But when the Debris is absent,
一切都报复性地瞬间反转
everything snaps back with a vengeance.
就好像是生物学上的飞去来器
It's like a biological boomerang.
好 但你的语♥音♥留言说你可以撤销它的作用
Right, but in your voicemail, you said you could undo it?
对 我相信我们可以减缓飞去来器效应
Yes, I believe that we can moderate the boomerang effect.
我需要你保住他们的命并把残骸给我
I just need you to keep them alive and get me the Debris.
对象们可能可以回到这些事情发生之前的地方
The subjects could be returned to where they were
年老但仍会活着
before all this happened, old but alive.
谢谢
Thanks.
布莱恩 你有时间吗
Bryan, you got a minute?
刚给你送来的
Just came for you.
为什么这么早
Why so early?
我不清楚
I don't know.
也许你的血液报告有什么问题
Maybe something came back in your blood work.
我们刚刚收到那辆克莱斯勒的消息
We just got word back on the Chrysler.
是柯特的车 他叫柯特·考克斯
It's Kurt's car. His name is Kurt Cox.
他是诺克斯维尔的一个工程师
He was an engineer from Knoxville.
和他一起的女孩叫克拉拉·考克斯 他们是夫妇
The girl he's with is Clara Cox. They're husband and wife.
他们结婚已经有50多年了
They've been married for over fifty years.
他把她从一家养老机构接了出来
He took her from a care facility where she was
她患有老年痴呆 已经到了末期
suffering from end stage dementia.
那他把他妻子救了回来
So, he got his wife back.
我会处理好这个的
Okay. I'm gonna take care of this.
柯特 你在吗
Kurt, are you there?
你们要撤走了吗
You're prepared to leave?
恐怕我没办法那么做
I'm afraid I can't do that, man.
-不不 -我们接近了
- No, No. - We're getting closer.
我会走的 我会消失的
I will leave, I will disappear,
你们再也无法见到我
and you will never see me again.
他们会因你而死
They will be dead because of you.
我们有机会可以撤销你所做的
There is a chance that we can undo you've done,
但你得要信任我
but you gotta trust me.
我们不接受回到我们过去的样子
Going back to what we were is not an option.
我知道你把克拉拉从一家机构中接了出来
I know that you took Clara from a facility.
我了解她的情况
I understand her condition,
我了解你认为这是个奇迹
I understand that you think this is a miracle.
你不清楚你惹了什么事
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
我不会让她再回到那个地狱去的
I won't send her back to that hell.
已经不远了
Not far now.
我已经失去克拉拉一次了
I've already lost Clara once.
我相信我发现这个东西是有原因的
I believe that I found this for a reason.
你在哪里发现的 柯特
Where did you find it, Kurt?
我在家附近的悬崖边
I was by some cliffs near my house.
它好像在招呼我过去
It seemed to beckon me.
当我拾起它并被它改变时 我就知道了
And when I picked it up and it transformed me, I knew.
我知道这就是我救她回来的方法
I knew that this was how I get her back.
你有什么资格把它从我们手上夺走
Who are you to take this from us?
它在救我的妻子
This is saving my wife.
它在救我们的命
This is saving our lives together.
你带入你们圈子的所有人
Everybody you bring in your circle,
你都置他们的生命于危险之中
you're putting their lives in danger.
这样是不对的 我们应该出生时是老人
It's not right. We should be born old
反着往年轻活 因为就在你刚刚开始
and live our lives backwards, because just when you start
活出滋味 生命就完结了
to appreciate your life, it is gone.
你体会不到
You don't see that.
你太年轻了
You're too young.
早晚你会理解的
One day, you're gonna understand.
我们应该有更多的时间
We should have more time.
所有人都应该有更多的时间
Everyone should have more time.
你可以在她剩下的日子里给予她安慰
Find peace in the fact that you'll be able to offer her comfort
并自己从中得到宽慰
in the remaining time she has left.
我们非常接近了 他们就在这附近
We're real close. They're here somewhere.
他很聪明 他转接了对讲机
He's smart. He relayed the walkies.
我们得停止 柯特
We have to stop, Kurt.
我做不到
I can't.
没有你我活不下去
I can't live without you.
它是赐给我们的礼物
This gift was given to us.
我们已经有礼物了
We already had our gift.
一段拥有彼此的生命之旅
A life with each other.
我们就像星光
We are like starlight.
我们来过...
We were here...
我们灿烂地燃烧过...
we've burned bright...
即使那颗星可能不复存在了
even though that star might not be here anymore.
我担心...
I'm afraid that...
我担心如果你回去了
I'm afraid that if you go back,
你会在那样的状态下死去
you're gonna die in that state.
你会忘记要等着我
That you're not gonna remember to wait for me.
她带在身上呢
She has it with her.
我想用伊琳娜
I wanted to use Irina.
确保是你认识的人
To make sure it's someone you know.
剩下的部分呢
Where's the rest of it?
这已经足够表示它在我们手里了
It's enough to show we have it.
我接到的命令就是带这个来
This is what I was told to bring.
我们看看吧
Let's see it.
充能了吗
Is it charged?
启动它
Turn it on.
派一个小组去这里 一个去这里 我们包围他们
Let's send a team here, and a team here. We'll close in on them.
他没办法脱离包围圈
He won't be able to get out of range.
喂
Hello?
-柯特 -我们自首
- Kurt. - We're coming in.
告诉凯斯宾和苏巴什不用担心
Tell Caspian and Subash not to worry.
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
过了斜坡的一个小空地
A small clearing, past the incline.
我们会在那里等你们
We'll be there, waiting.
这里
There.
我们派一支小队去这里
We have a hazmat team right here.
拉伽里值210了 他们应该就在这里
Laghari is reading 210. They should be right here.
-布莱恩 -我在
- Bryan. - Eah, I'm here.
残骸在 但他们不在
The Debris is here, but they aren't.
他们知道自己会变成怎么样
They know what will happen to them.
柯特
Kurt?
柯特 回来 我们能帮你
Kurt, come back. We can help you.
柯特
Kurt?
你们拿到了吗
Do you have it?
嗯
Yes.
我们要带你和凯斯宾去一个机构
We're going to take you and Caspian to a facility
那里有能够帮你们的人
where there are people who can help you.
你明白我和你说的话吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
我又要变老吗
I grow old again?
是的
Yes.
你不能夺走
You can't take it away.
我们没有别的选择 苏巴什
We just don't have a choice, Subash.
你不能夺走它给我们的
You can't take away what it gave me.
生命的奇迹
The miracle of life.
我只是需要再感受一次
I just needed to feel it again.
在这之后 我在接下来的每一天
And after this, I'm going to fight
都会努力抗争
for every last day.
我知道你手上有能够
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表