剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
《残骸》前情提要
Previously on Debris...
他们逼我建一个设备
They were forcing me to build a device
能追踪到一块非常危险的残骸
that would track a very dangerous piece of Debris.
我们要给乔治他需要的设备
We're gonna get George the equipment he needs.
我们得去华盛顿州处理一个案子了
We have to get to Washington State on a case.
不能让马多克斯怀疑出了什么事
Maddox cannot suspect anything.
我知道那是坠毁外星飞船的一部分
I know that's part of a crashed alien ship.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
它能把我们传输回过去
It transported us into the past.
这不仅是时间旅行
It's not just time travel.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我姐姐没了 我得把她救回来
My sisters gone. I have to get her back.
这些重复的时空穿越会引起无法挽回的伤害
These repeated jumps can cause irreversible damage.
一切都在我掌控之中
I have this under control.
布莱恩给我们惹麻烦了
We have a problem with Bryan.
别让他再触发一次了
Don't let him trigger it again,
无论要花什么代价
whatever the cost.
残骸 它能读取你的欲望
The Debris, it may be reading your desires.
你想让谁回来
Who's the person that youre trying to get back to?
你
You.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得赶紧行动
We have to move quickly.
很抱歉我对你这么做了
I'm sorry I did this to you.
这不是你的错 是我的错
It's not your fault. It's mine.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
乔治说你是飞行员
George said that you were a pilot--
飞行员需要方向清晰
a pilot that needs his direction clear.
我发现在这事上我也是飞行员
I realize that I am a pilot in this too.
我们在这是因为我让我们偏离航向了
We're here because I put us off course.
你想要一样东西 或许你也相信自己想要
You want one thing, maybe you even believe that you want it,
但内心深处 你其实想要其他的东西
but deep down inside, you want something else.
乔治说过类似的话
George said something like that.
我没有坦诚地说出我想要的
And I'm not being honest with what I want.
你觉得现在能成功吗
Do you think it'll work now?
我们得走了
We have to go.
跟我来
Follow me.
布莱恩 别这么做
Bryan! Dont do it!
我爱华盛顿州 我在这生活过很久
I love Washington. I spent a lot of time here.
你知道宇航员在太空中吃的第一种食物是什么吗
Do you know the first food astronauts ate in space?
不 我不知道
No. No, I dont.
苹果酱
Applesauce...
像牙膏一样在管子里
in a tube like toothpaste.
我们吃的68%的苹果都是在华盛顿种植的
Sixty-eight percent of the apples we eat are grown in Washington.
看来就是这里
Looks like we're here.
搜到信♥号♥♥了
Picking up on something.
很微弱 但绝对在这里
Not much. But there is definitely something here.
或许那房♥子里的人知道什么
Maybe someone over at that house knows something.
不如你做测试 我去问问
Hey, why dont you run the tests, and Ill check it out?
好
Okay.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
你回来了 你是凯瑟琳 对吧
You're back. Youre Kathleen, right?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是谢尔比的朋友 他在吗
I'm a friend of Shelby's. Is he here?
你怎么认识我弟弟的
How do you know my brother?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在海里找到了什么
I know what you found in the sea.
谁告诉你的 你是谁
Who told you? Who are you?
他在吗
Is he here?
没事 谢尔比在吗
Hey, it's okay. Is-- Is Shelby here?
它让他消失了
It made him disappear.
什么
What?
这是什么时候的事
When did that happen?
几天前
A few days ago.
我们去找它 然后就
We went out to it, and when--
对
Yeah.
当我回来后 他就消失了
When I got back, he was gone.
就像他被抹去了一样
It's like he was erased.
仿佛没出生过
Like he was never born.
我太害怕不敢回那边
I was too afraid to go back out there.
我叫布莱恩·贝尼文蒂 我是政♥府♥机构的
My name is Bryan Beneventi. I'm with a government agency.
我和搭档来这里调查你们在海里发现的东西
I came here to investigate what you found in the water with my partner.
然后她消失了
And then she disappeared
像你弟弟一样
like your brother.
我只想找回她
I just wanna get back to her
就像你弟弟想找回你一样
in the same way your brother wants to get back to you.
等等 你怎么知道他想找回我
Wait. How do you know hes trying to get back to me?
因为我刚刚还跟他在一起
Because I was just with him.
残骸
第一季第十集
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你跟谢尔比一起穿越 那他怎么没回来
If you jumped with Shelby, why is he not back here too?
听我说
Listen to me right now.
这里还有个探员
There is an agent right here
她的目标就是把残骸带走
whose one goal is to take this Debris away.
为什么
Why?
因为这东西不属于地球
Because he's not from here.
对他们来说这只是外星碎片
To them it is just an extra-terrestrial graph.
他们不在乎
They don't care.
两分钟后 她就会发现残骸在海里
And in two minutes, she's going to figure out that it's in the water,
然后这地方会挤满她那样的人
and this whole place is gonna be crawling with people just like her.
如果真是那样 你就再也见不到你弟弟了
If that happens, youre never gonna see your brother again.
我也再也见不到我搭档了
I'm never gonna see my partner again.
那我们回去找残骸 再利用它
Why don't we go back to the wreck and use it now?
我们能找到他们
We can find them.
我跟谢尔比试过了 没用
What Shelby and I tried didn't work.
我们得找出一开始哪里出错了
We need to figure out what went wrong first,
否则就会对宇宙产生伤害
or were to end up doing damage to the universe.
布莱恩
Bryan?
已经开始了
It's already started.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我以前见过这种恶化
I've seen this degradation before.
但是现在很可怕
But now it's dire.
我去过的每一个现实都是这样
This is happening in every reality that I've been to.
我们无法逃脱 这些只会继续下去
We can't outrun it. It's just going to continue.
所有的现实都会相互渗透
All realities will bleed into each other.
宇宙会崩塌的
And the universe will collapse in on itself.
我们看到这些的人
These people that we're seeing,
他们在于另一个现实里
they're in another reality,
慢慢渗透进来
bleeding through.
我想这也许是我们引起的
I think we might have caused it.
怎么会
How?
谢尔比一开始说过阻止恶化和修复的唯一办法
Shelby initially said that the only way to stop the degradation,
就是把他送回他自己的现实 但他骗了我们
to fix it, was to get him back to his own reality, but he lied.
我弟弟不会骗人
My brother isn't a liar.
他之所以骗我们是因为他知道
He only lied because he knew
如果他说真话 我们会把残骸带走
we would take the Debris away if he didnt.
他非常想回到你身边
He wanted to get back to you so badly...
就像我也想回到某人身边一样
just like I want to get to somebody.
我的搭档菲诺拉
My partner... Finola.
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
我们要找到乔治·琼斯
We need to find George Jones.
他是谁
Who is that?
我搭档的父亲是位科学家
My partner's father is a scientist
他在帮我和谢尔比调查这件事
who is helping Shelby and I try to figure it out.
他是我认识的人中
He's the only one that I know
唯一一个能想都办法揭开这些现实
who can find a way to unravel these realities
带我们回到属于我们的地方
and get us back to where were supposed to be.
布莱恩
Bryan?
你为什么还在这里 布莱恩
Why are you still in here, Bryan?
整个房♥子里都是这样
This is happening all over the house.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表