剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
就是说他都没见到我父亲
which means he didn't even see my father.
他没法和马多克斯说他没看到的事
He can't tell Maddox about what he didn't see.
只剩下他了
He's the only one left.
就和马多克斯说 我父亲没来过这里
Just tell Maddox that my father wasn't even here.
我们要去拿监控录像
We need to get the surveillance.
布莱恩
Bryan.
布莱恩 你听得到吗
Bryan, can you hear me?
-乔治不在那里 -什么
- George wasn't there. - What?
情报是错误的 乔治不在那里
The Intel was bad. George was not there.
鲍恩还活着 沙和菲尔普斯死了
Bowen's alive. Sha and Phelps are dead.
菲诺拉受了伤
Finola's been injured.
我现在带她去治疗
I'm taking her to get treated right now.
他不在那里是什么意思 什...
What do you mean he wasn't there? What--
到底出了什么事
What the hell happened?
要处理这件事的是你 不是我
You're gonna have to deal with that, not me.
晚点打给你 我要挂了
I'll call you after, I gotta go.
按照费里斯的计划 我们要去哪
Where do we have to go to follow Ferris' plan.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
其中一个人 安森·阿什
One of the men, Anson Ash.
我从他的回忆中找到你的
I found you from his memories.
太神奇了
Fantastic.
特丽莎来电
-特丽莎 -我是迪迪
- Yeah, Trisha. - It's Dee Dee.
你一直给我留言 但我不能用我的手♥机♥
You've been leaving me messages, but I can't use my phone.
英国伦敦
我想他们在监听我的电♥话♥ 看我的短♥信♥
I think they're listening to my calls and reading my texts.
-谁 -你上司费里斯
- Who? - Your boss, Ferris.
所以昨天我才在电♥话♥里
That's why I mentioned Michelle's country house
提到米歇尔的乡间别♥墅♥
on the phone yesterday.
她当时就站在我面前
She was literally standing in front of me.
她逼我打给你
She made me call you.
你在说什么
Wh-what are you talking about?
她说你有危险
She said that you were in danger,
说我必须叫你回家 因为你有麻烦
that I had to get you to come home because you're in trouble.
到底是怎么回事 菲诺拉 你没事吧
What the hell is going on, Finola? Are you okay?
没事 她说的话没一句是真的
Yeah. None of what she's saying is true.
他们为什么要这么做
Why are they doing this?
-小菲 我很害怕 -我知道
- Fi, I'm scared. - I know.
迪迪 听我说
Dee Dee listen to me, okay?
我要你去特丽莎家
I'm going to need for you to stay with Trisha
直到我搞清楚来龙去脉
until I can figure this out.
好
Okay.
收拾点东西 马上离开
Pack some things, and leave now,
把手♥机♥留下 因为他们会追踪手♥机♥
leave your phone behind, because they can track it.
立刻走
Go now.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
她怎么了
How is she?
出什么事了
What's happening?
立刻停车
Pull over. Now.
现在你要告诉我
Now, you need to tell me right now,
你是怎么活下来的
how are you alive?
以我的理解
From what I understand,
他们把我从停尸房♥里带出来
they took me from the morgue,
我就死而复生了
and I was reanimated.
他们一次只能复活一个人
They can only do it to a person once.
我完全不知道残骸有这种能力
I had no idea that the Debris had-- had these capabilities.
他们挖了我的眼睛
They went in through my eye.
菲诺拉
Finola.
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
-菲诺拉 -等等
- Hey, just-- Finola-- - Hang on.
他哪也别想去 因为他们是骗子 布莱恩
He's not going anywhere because they are liars, Bryan.
他们全都是骗子
They are liars, all of them.
你妹妹怎么说
What'd your sister say?
说费里斯摆布她 让她打电♥话♥给我
That Ferris manipulated her to call me.
为什么 为了让他回家 让我回家吗
Why? To get him home? To get me home?
他哪也别想去
He is not going anywhere.
布里尔短♥信♥
护送失败
你记得多少 乔治
How much can you remember, George?
我想他们破坏了我的海马体
I think they damaged my hippocampus
那是连接长♥期♥记忆和短期记忆
and that's the bridge between long and short-term memory,
干扰
interference,
强化和读取信息的桥梁
consolidating and retrieving information.
但我还是分得清轻重的
But I remember what's important.
你知道为什么克雷格·马多克斯想要你死吗
Can you think of any reason why Craig Maddox would want you dead?
他和他的政♥府♥从我手中夺走了天体部
He and his government took Orbital away from me.
我觉得应该是我想要他死
I should think I would want him dead.
但我没有 我没有
But I don't. I don't.
他想要我死
He wants me dead?
我得好好想想
I'll have to think about that.
我的死 你的死 他的死
My death, your death, his death.
我不会因此失眠的
I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
人身在世 终有一死
Everyone on this Earth is going to die.
但却轻如鸿毛
Rather irrelevant, really.
听着...
See...
在他们挟持我的期间 我了解到了
when they were holding me, I learned things
一些因弗拉克斯的内♥幕♥...
about this organization, Influx--
规模 和他们的野心
the scale, their ambition.
他们掌握的外星技术不比天体部少
They know as much about the alien technology as Orbital does.
可能还更多
Maybe more.
他们在积极地寻找
They are actively seeking
一块非常危险的残骸碎片
a very dangerous piece of Debris.
足以改变世界格局
It's game-changing.
改变世界格局
Game-changing.
如果被他们找到了 那就刚好印证了我刚刚所言
And if they do, well, just refer to my previous statement
我们的死亡轻如鸿毛
about our deaths being irrelevant.
他们胁迫我搭建了这个设备
They were forcing me to build this device,
一台可以追踪那块碎片的设备
a device that would track this piece.
它能以一定的频率发射波段
It emits waves in a frequency
甚至拉伽里博士都没法破解
that even Dr. Laghari couldn't comprehend.
他现在在哪里呢
Where is he by the way?
拉伽里博士中风了
Dr. Laghari suffered a stroke.
他在爱达荷州的一家疗养院里
He's in a facility in Idaho.
你还去看望过他
You visited him.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
真可惜
That's too bad.
我现在正用得上他
I could have used him right now.
据我所知 美方已经找到了那块碎片
I mean, for all we know, the U.S. has already found it.
俄方或者中方 再或者...
Russians or the Chinese or...
不过就算是他们找到了 也不会明白其蕴含的能量
But even if they did, they wouldn't recognize the power it holds.
他们不会懂的
They wouldn't understand.
这也是因弗拉克斯把我复活的原因之一
That's one of the reasons why Influx brought me back to life.
他们认为我是唯一一个
They believed that I was the only one
能够搭建追踪设备的人
that could build something to find it.
那你帮他们完成了吗
And did you finish it for them?
我已经做了足够多的工作
I think I did enough work
剩下的他们自己也能完成了
to allow them to finish it themselves.
很快了
And they're close.
我知道 我很确定
I know. I'm sure.
他们准备拿碎片做什么
What are they planning on doing with it?
它又能做什么
What does it do?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
这样可以吗 爸爸
Is this okay for you, Dad?
是的 很好
Yes. It's fine.
好吧
Okay.
我...
I was...
我很担心你
I was really worried about you.
我没事
I'm fine.
我是说 我很好
I mean, I'm okay.
我知道你做出了...
I know you made the...
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表