剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
...if you'll let me.
你应该去找你的搭档
You should go find your partner.
布莱恩 卢克是控制残骸的人
Bryan, Luke is the one controlling the Debris.
琼斯探员 下面什么都没有
Agent Jones, there's nothing down there.
我们已经把所有东西都检查过了
We've checked everything.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay, let's get going.
我们把它包起来吧
Let's pack it up.
再见 很高兴遇到你
Bye. It was nice to meet you.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You have such pretty eyes.
卡罗琳 看到你做的了吗
See what you did, Caroline?
你让我在他们身上浪费太多时间了
You made me waste too much on them.
我现在需要更多
I need more now.
你一直告诉我你什么都没找到
You keep telling me that you're not finding anything.
但我知道
But I know.
你在说谎
I know that's a lie.
我知道你一直在隐藏你找到的东西
I know you've been hiding what you found.
它是怎么保护你的
How is it protecting you?
你把它们藏在哪了
Where are you hiding it?
哪里
Where?
哪里
Where?
好孩子
Good. Good girl.
汤姆和他的团队回来了
Tom and the team are back.
他们正要离开
They're prepping to leave.
很好
Great.
告诉他我们弗吉尼亚再见
Tell him we'll see him back in Virginia.
那个小姑娘怎么样了
Hey, what happened with that little girl?
卡洛琳吗 她很好
Caroline? She's fine.
她在她叔叔家
She's at the house with her uncle.
那里很安全
There was nothing there.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
很好 她属于那儿
It's all good. She belongs there.
布莱恩
Bryan.
我们怎么来的
How did we get here?
卢克 停下 停下 卢克
Luke! Stop! Stop, Luke!
你不能开枪
You can't shoot me.
不许动 跪下
Don't move! Now get on your knees!
你现在和他们是一伙的吗
So you're with them now?
这才只是开始
I'm just getting started.
别听他说
Don't listen to him.
走开
Walk away.
我说了继续 开枪
I said go on, do it.
开枪 开枪
Do it. Pull the trigger.
开枪
Do it!
是你做的吗
Did you do that?
还是说刚刚那是第一次
Or was that the first time?
他刚才要伤害你
He was gonna hurt you.
结束了 你做得对
It's over now. You did the right thing.
我绝对不会离开你的 卡罗琳
I would never leave you, Caroline.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有时我会想起
There are moments when I would remember
我有多爱你
just how much I love you,
我必须来找你
that I had to come for you.
但我去家里找你的时候 它又不见了
But when I got to the house to get you, it would be gone again.
真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
不管你怎么努力
There was nothing you could do,
你都无能为力
no matter how hard you fought.
是什么造成的
What did this?
他发现了什么
What did he find?
我们还在想办法搞清楚
We're still trying to figure that out.
但你是最坚强的
But you... you were the strongest of all.
我会永远感激你救了我们
I'll forever be grateful that you saved our lives.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拜 卡罗琳
Bye, Caroline.
-你和她说了什么 -什么也没说
- What'd you tell her? - Nothing.
是我妹妹 等一下
It's my sister. One second.
-迪迪你好 -菲诺拉
- Hi, Dee Dee. - Finola.
我感觉自己陷入了一个恶性循环
Listen, I feel like I'm in a downward spiral,
我需要你回家
and I need you to come home.
好 出什么事了
Okay. What's going on?
我只是觉得我要复发了
I just-- I feel like I'm gonna relapse,
我真的很需要你回来 真的
and I just really need you back here, like, seriously.
好 你打给你的担♥保♥人了吗
Okay, okay. Have you called your sponsor?
-没 -我要你立刻打给他们
- No. - Well, I need you to do that now.
-好 但是请你... -迪迪
- Okay, but please-- - Dee Dee.
你要打给你的担♥保♥人
You need to call your sponsor.
你的家在伦敦 菲诺拉 和我在一起
Your place is in London, Finola, with me.
只有你可以帮忙
You're the only person that could help.
我在想我们可以去米歇尔的乡间别♥墅♥
I was thinking we could go to Michelle's country house.
就我们两个人
Just the two of us.
你想去米歇尔的乡间别♥墅♥吗
You wanna go to Michelle's country house?
差不多是这样吧
Something like that, yeah.
你在听吗
Are you there?
在
Yeah.
我...
Yeah, I'm--
我还在听
I'm still here.
去米歇尔的乡间别♥墅♥
Well, nothing would make me happier
让我开心不已
than to go to Michelle's country house,
但我现在不能回去
but I... I can't make it back right now.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
听我说
Hey, so listen up.
我刚审问完安森·阿什
I just got done interrogating Anson Ash.
我要你和菲诺拉立刻回来为突袭做准备
I need you and Finola back here right away to prep for a raid.
你们要去华盛顿河道
You're going to the Washington Scablands.
我已经和费里斯聊过
I already spoke with Ferris.
我会尽快回去看你的好吗
And I'm gonna do my best to come back and see you, okay?
保证吗
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚刚和我妹妹聊了一通很奇怪的电♥话♥
I just had the strangest call with my sister.
她说了我们小时候的一个暗号♥
She used a code from my childhood
以前我们不想爸妈听到我们说话时就会这样
when our parents were around and we didn't want them to hear us.
就像是她有话要告诉我 但是却不能说
It's like she was trying to tell me something but couldn't.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's up?
他们找到你父亲了
They found your father.
收到 现在走进56号♥残骸区 结束
Roger that. Approaching Debris Field 56 now. Over.
我懂了
I see it.
它附近似乎有一堵奇怪又闪闪发光的墙
It appears to have a strange shimmering wall near it.
它在波动
It's undulating, and it--
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表