剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
三年前 一架失事的外星飞船
经过我们的太阳系时被拍摄到了照片
半年以来 来自那架飞船的残骸坠入地球
《残骸》前情提要
Previously on Debris...
无数的星球 无数的行星
There are billions of stars, billions of planets.
残骸落到我们手中的可能性微乎其微
The odds that this Debris found us are impossible.
在威斯康辛一个农场的屋顶上发现的
This was found on a roof on a farm in Wisconsin.
好 这个我们也要
Yeah, we'll take that one too.
我们认为他属于一个自称为因弗拉克斯的组织
We think he's part of a group calling themselves Influx.
国际刑♥警♥数据库
他们在四处出击寻找残骸
They are actively seeking Debris.
现在我们彼此坦诚比以往任何时候都更加重要
It is more important now than ever to show all cards.
乔治·琼斯 他还活着
George Jones. He's alive.
不能告诉军情六处的那位
MI6 stays out of it.
那是她父亲啊 你清楚你是要我做什么吗
It's her father. Do you know what you're asking me to do?
我们还是小心点吧
Let's just look out for each other.
你最后一次见你♥爸♥是什么时候
Where was the last time you saw your father?
-在太平间 -她在父亲死后
- In the morgue. - She sat with
在停尸房♥坐在他的尸体边
her father's body after he died.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
我刚派了一支小队去伦敦查乔治·琼斯
I just sent a team to London to dig up George Jones.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
吉姆 看着点417号♥
Jim, keep an eye on the 417.
我告诉你 那里有个故障
I'm telling you, there's a hang-up there.
收到 卡尔 我看到了 马上回来
Roger that, Cal. I see it. Be right back.
卡尔 我是凯蒂 我这有个回转开关故障
Cal, it's Katie. I got a faulty swing switch
在格伦路的第二根杆子
on the second box at Glen Road.
你想让我派厄尼去吗 他就在我身边
You want me to send Ernie? He's sitting right beside me.
不了 他只会雪上加霜
Nah, he'll just mess things up worse than they are.
他听到了
He heard that.
他在笑吗
Is he laughing?
他说今晚你自己做晚饭
He says you're making your own dinner tonight.
看来还是个不错的改变啊
Oh, so it's gonna be good for a change?
我想换频道了
I think I'm gonna switch channels,
为了你们两个好
for the good of the both of you.
好戏才刚开始
It's just getting good.
我才不换 直到他俩离婚
I'm not leaving until they get divorced.
别闹 凯文 去工作
Come on, Kevin. Back to work.
卡尔
Hey, Cal?
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔
Cal?
残骸
第一季第三集
天体部 机密
弗吉尼亚兰利
天体部
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他没事 很正常
He's okay. Normal.
和预期的一样正常
As normal as can be expected.
无论他怎么被克隆了
However it cloned him,
这次暴露没影响他的生理状况
the exposure had no impact on his biology.
好 知道了
Good. Okay.
他可以继续出外勤
He can get back out there.
谢了 凯伦
Thanks, Karen.
-你可真帅 -这衣服太透风了
- You're a vision. - These are drafty.
-是啊 -不骗你
- Yeah. - Not gonna lie.
-但很耐穿 -我谢谢你了
- They wear well, though. - Appreciate that.
伦敦那边有乔治·琼斯的消息了吗
Have you heard anything in London about George Jones?
特别小组已经到了
Spec ops is on the ground.
明天就把他挖出来
Exhuming him tomorrow.
我们会彻查清楚 我保证
We're gonna get to the bottom of it. Promise.
我一直在想 菲诺拉
I've been thinking. Finola.
如果军情六处知道她父亲还活着
If MI6 knew that her father was still alive,
他们会把她撤离这里
they would take her out of here.
我们得在这个变成麻烦前把她送回家
We need to get her home before this becomes an issue.
我们可以这么做 对吧
We can do that, right?
说不好 或许能让那个
I don't know, maybe we get that, uh...
瘆人的荷兰人回来
that creepy Dutch guy back.
你讨厌那个瘆人的荷兰人
You hated the creepy Dutch guy.
他挺可爱的
He was adorable.
这事会影响到她
This is going to affect her.
听着 我们就把这件事
Listen. We're just gonna have to sit on this
再多瞒一阵 好吗
for a little while, okay?
顺其自然
See what happens.
懂了
Got it.
-他们在等我 -好的
- They're waiting on me. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样了 我很担心
Hey, how'd it go? I was worried.
好得很
Shipshape.
有时就是会走运
Sometimes you get lucky.
看起来我会在这再多待一阵了
Looks like I'm gonna be around a little while.
你真是吉星高照
You were born under a lucky star.
你是说我才是幸运的那个吗
So you're saying that I am the lucky one?
-先生们 你们好吗 -你还好吗
- Gentlemen, how are you? - You good?
好极了 我们要去明尼苏达了
Spectacular. We're heading to Minnesota.
我爱明尼苏达
I love Minnesota.
只是我们要去的是俄亥俄
Uh, except we are going to Ohio.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔区发生了现象
Some phenomenon in a cell tower field.
暂时没有更多信息
There's not much information as yet.
情况小组已经在路上了
The situation team is on their way.
昨晚有东西坠落吗
Anything hit the ground last night?
没有 至少我们没发现
No, not that we caught.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Seriously, for, uh...
担心我
worrying about me.
客气 当然的事
Yeah. Of course.
我睡一小会 累死了
I'm gonna get a little sleep. I'm beat.
敏感信息表
地点 俄亥俄州 米勒斯堡
部门 天体部
俄亥俄州
米勒斯堡
收到我的邮件了
Did you get my email?
文件里说 一位电工正在修理
In the file it said a utility worker was doing repair work
-手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔 -是的
- on cell phone towers. - Yeah.
一转身 就看见它
She turned, and it was just there.
-在草场上 -现在在哪呢
- In the field. - Where is it?
怪就怪在这 它凭空消失
Well, that's the thing. It just vanished.
我们刚抵达的时候拍的 三十分钟前
Took this when we first got here 30 minutes ago.
他们尝试挣脱出来
They're trying to get out.
听见那声音了吗
Do you hear that sound?
只在录像上听得见
That only shows up on the recording.
现场没听见任何类似声音
We didn't hear anything like that on site.
发现残骸了吗
Have we found Debris?
尚未 没有信♥号♥♥
Not yet. No signatures.
好吧 这一块也进行信♥号♥♥扫描
Okay. Uh, let's do some GPR out here too.
它肯定还在什么地方
It's gotta be somewhere.
我去草场检查
I'm gonna check out the field.
天很快就黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
这个方块凭空
The square appeared
出现在草场东北区
in the northeast areas of the field,
由二维平面构成
consisting of two dimensions.
初始报告显示 拉伽里值为零
Initial reports indicate LDRs were zero.
时间戳标记三分零四秒时
At timestamp marker 3:04,
可看见一些未知源头个体
beings of an unknown origin are observable.
贝尼文蒂探员注意到这些个体
Agent Beneventi noted the beings
似乎想要挣脱出来
appear to be trying to get out.
我也同意
And I agree.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
我做记录时录到这个
This got recorded when I was doing notes.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
喂
Hello?
-信♥号♥♥显示器的电流信♥号♥♥ -是的
- That's from the static at the LDU? - Yeah.
剧集 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表