剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
尼尔森刚在我的电脑里发现了这个木马
Nelson just discovered it on my laptop.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
是的 它在那已经有一段时间了
Yeah, it's been there for a while.
这就意味着黑陈医生
It means whoever hacked Dr. Chan
跟黑我的是同一个黑帽黑客
is the same black hat who hacked me
他回来了
He's back.
犯罪现场调查:网络
第一季 第十三集
季终
远程访问木马(RAT) -
让黑客能感染并控制手♥机♥
平板电脑和电脑的恶意代码
我电脑里所有病人的资料都被偷走了
All my patients' files were stolen from my computer
他们的秘密都被公之于众
and all their secrets made public.
你抓住他了吗 那个黑客
So did you catch him? The hacker?
我到现在都不知道他是谁
Still don't even know who he is.
艾弗莉
Avery.
我们的目标想引起我的注意
Our target's trying to get my attention.
等等 公开秘密让人们感到尴尬
Wait, exposing secrets and embarrassing people is a way
是引起你注意的方式吗
to get your attention?
你跟任何一个受害者都没有人际关系
You have no personal connection to any of the victims.
你跟目标有关系
You have a personal connection to the target.
他是在提醒我...
It's a reminder of...
他在纽约窃取我病人档案的时候
New York when he stole all my patient files.
为什么是现在
So why now?
为什么不再过三个月
Why not three months from now?
因为尼尔森打草惊蛇了
Because Nelson stirred the monster.
他以为尼尔森是你
And he thought Nelson was you.
他以为你已经发现了他 开始害怕了
He thought you'd discovered him, and he got scared.
是的 但这不会吓到他的
Yeah, but it didn't scare him.
这让他兴奋 这是他游戏的最后时刻
It thrilled him. This is part of his endgame.
尼尔森不仅找到了我过去的病人档案
Nelson didn't just find my old patient files.
他还发现我一直在被监视
He discovered I'm being watched
从我被黑的那天开始
and I have been since the day my practice was hacked.
什么
What?
我一直都是那个黑客的目标受害人
I was always my hacker's intended victim.
所以你的指纹在陈医生被害现场的
So your fingerprint on that hourglass
那个沙漏上 那是他发出的信息
at Dr. Chan's murder scene, that was his message,
他用这种方式确保你会参与此案
his way of guaranteeing you'd be involved.
我们的目标一直在潜伏着
Our target has been lying in wait
为这一天做准备
preparing for this day.
好了 从我第一次被黑到现在
All right. That's every computer I owned
用过的所有电脑都给你了
since I was first hacked.
所以这就是你的家
So this is your place, huh?
很棒 很温馨
Nice. Homey.
你以为我家会是什么样
Well, what did you expect?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
一套架子鼓 天鹅绒的猫王画像
A drum set, velvet Elvis,
宠物鳄鱼
pet alligator.
它在兽医那儿
Well, he's at the vet.
我给你带了礼物
Any-who, um, I brought you a present.
你不能没有电脑和手♥机♥
Couldn't leave you without a computer or a phone,
所以...
so...
联调局笔记本 里面一干二净
FBI laptop. Clean as a whistle.
跟我们的网络相连
Connected to our network.
还有 一次性手♥机♥
And... burner cell.
你的电♥话♥本已经上传好了
With all your contacts already uploaded.
谢了 克鲁米
Thanks, Krummy.
如果你需要的话 我可以留下来
If you want, I could stay.
还是算了 怪怪的 好吧
Or not. That's weird. OK.
不管怎样 你的安保人员
Anyway, um, so your-your security detail is, uh,
就在外面 以防你需要什么
parked outside just in case you need anything.
我们早上再见 头儿
And, uh, I will see you in the morning, boss.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Oh. Thank you, Daniel.
所以
So...
每次艾弗莉拿到一台新电脑
every time Avery got a new computer,
她就会把被植入木马的视频文件拷进去
she transferred the video file with the embedded RAT.
拷贝文件...
每转移一次 就给自己植入一次木马
With every transfer, she was basically RAT'ing herself.
当她在新电脑上点击被感染的视频文件时
When she clicked on the infected video file on her new computer,
黑客也就完全控制了她的电脑
the hacker had complete control.
所以要找到黑客
So to find the hacker,
我们就必须找到初始设备
we need to find the legacy device.
就是黑客最早植入木马的那台电脑
The very first computer the hacker infected with the RAT.
他实际接触过的那台
The one he actually touched.
也是唯一能让我们找到他的那台
The only one that can lead us to him.
我们的数码零号♥病人
Our digital patient zero.
听上去不错 但它不在这
Sounds great, but it's not here.
但我们有陈医生的笔记本电脑
But we do have Dr. Chan's laptop.
他的电脑是被黑客直接感染的
Which was infected directly by the hacker.
我们从这里入手
That's where we'll start.
你太聪明了
Aw, you're so smart.
别拍马屁
Don't even try it.
-怎么了 -我还在生你的气呢
- What? - I'm still mad at you.
西弗特 什么
Sifter. What?
丹尼尔·克鲁米兹怎么了
What about Daniel Krumitz?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
不 有事
No, it is not.
泰勒·派提斯去城市警局提交了报告
Taylor Pettis filed a report with Metro PD.
声称你威胁了他
Claims you threatened him.
你知道 丹尼尔 这很严肃
You know, Daniel, this is serious.
你的警徽不代表你有权利违反法律
Your badge doesn't give you authority to break the law.
我没有违反法律
I didn't break the law.
我只是和他谈了谈
I had a conversation.
除非你是要停我的职
And unless you're gonna suspend me
安排我去处理文书工作
or assign me to desk duty
或者把我转成试用
and put me on probation,
不然我不想谈这件事情
I don't really want to talk about it.
嘿 坐下来
Hey. Sit down.
我还没说完
We're not done yet.
伙计 你被困在过去了
My friend, you are trapped in ice.
当创伤事件在某个时点发生在我们身上
When a traumatic event happens to us at a certain age,
我们就一辈子留在那个时间点上 无法释怀
we tend to always relate to it like we're still that same age.
好吧 那我就长大呗
Okay, so I'll just grow up.
就是这种态度 一个十岁小孩
You see, right there, that was the frustrated,
受到挫折和惊吓时的反应
scared response of a ten-year-old.
我亲眼看着我最好的朋友被烧死
I watched my best friend burn to death.
上大学时 我们在感恩节假期后
In college, we were driving back to campus
开车回学校
after Thanksgiving break.
一名卡车司机在开车时睡着了
A truck driver fell asleep at the wheel,
直直地撞上我们
slammed right into us.
布莱恩在我耳边轻轻说了最后的话
Brian whispered his last words into my ear.
从那时候开始 每一次我听到别人的耳语
Since then, every whisper I hear,
有人靠过来
somebody leans forward
和我说悄悄话
to share a confidence with me,
我都听不到他们的话
I don't even hear the words.
只能听到他的耳语
Just his whisper.
"别让我死"
"Don't let me die."
你永远不能摆脱失去的阴影
You're never gonna get rid of the loss,
但是你必须摆脱这些愤怒 因为那个...
but you have got to get past this anger. Because that...
失去父母的十岁小孩
ten-year-old kid who lost his parents
现在已经是二十八岁的大男人了
is now a 28-year-old man.
检测病毒
检测病毒
克鲁米兹 怎么了
Krumitz, what's going on?
我不知道 解体室也发生了这种事
I don't know. It's happening in Tear Down, too.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我们的一台电脑感染了恶意代码
One of our computers was infected with a malicious code.
网络犯罪组被黑了
Cyber's been hacked?
看起来是和陈医生跟艾弗莉
Looks like the same RAT
电脑上发现的一样的远程木马软件
we found on Dr. Chan and Avery's computers.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
-是我们感染到自己了吗 -不是
- Did we infect ourselves? - No.
看上去是艾弗莉自己感染上的
It looks like Avery infected herself.
我以为你拿走了她的设备
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表