剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
Modern day snake oil salesman.
以前那些家伙贩卖♥♥摆在汽车后备厢里的
You know, it used to be these guys were selling their wares
万灵油 而现在...
out of car trunks, and now...
这家伙在网上有伪装
Well, this guy's masquerading on the Internet.
他可能跟有组织犯罪有关
He could have links to organized crime.
黑帮和贩毒集团有自己的销赃网络
Gangs and cartels already have distribution networks.
伪造处方药的罪行
Well, penalties for counterfeiting pharmaceuticals
比非法交易麻♥醉♥药♥品要轻
are less severe than trafficking narcotics.
你觉得他在把人们引到深层网络去
You think he's trying to lure people into the Deep Web?
这就是可怕之处
You know, that's the scary part.
他不需要这么做
He doesn't have to.
他几乎完全在表层网络运作
He's operating almost entirely on the Surface Web,
在这里他可以接触到数百万普通人
where he can reach millions of everyday citizens.
能让我们更有机会
Well, does that give us a better chance
把他引诱到现实世界吗
of drawing him into the real world?
未必 他这样的人
Not necessarily. Guys like him
知道如何公开运作还能不被抓到
know how to operate out in the open without getting caught.
这让他变得更加难以捉摸
Which, in a way, makes him more elusive
也更危险
and more dangerous.
西弗特
Sifter.
等等 谁
Wait, who?
她在这儿吗
She's here now?
带她上来
Uh, escort her up.
布鲁诺太太
Mrs. Bruno,
我是助理副主管西蒙·西弗特
I'm Assistant Deputy Director Simon Sifter.
这位是特别探员艾弗莉·瑞安
This is Special Agent Avery Ryan.
药管局告诉我是你们在办我丈夫的案子
The FDA told me you were handling my husband's case.
是的 对您的损失我们深表遗憾
Right, I am so sorry for your loss,
但恐怕我们还没有结论
but I'm afraid we don't have any answers yet.
我得...我得过来
I had... I had to come.
没关系 布鲁诺太太
It's all right, Mrs. Bruno.
你有疑问这是正常的
It's only natural you'd have questions.
是我
It was me.
我该对我丈夫的死负责
I'm responsible for my husband's death.
是我给卡尔买♥♥了那瓶救心丸
I was the one who bought the Tramizor for Carl.
去年夏天 他得了心脏病
Last summer, he had a heart attack,
他的医生给他开了救心丸预防复发
and his doctor prescribed Tramizor to prevent another one.
我们的保险计划变了
Our insurance plan changed.
保险里不包括这种药
They didn't cover this particular medication.
我们得做决定
We had to decide.
是给卡尔买♥♥药 还是过日子
Pay for Carl's meds or buy groceries.
所以我上网去查
So I went online.
当我看到那个药品广♥告♥的时候 我如释重负
When I saw the ad for the pharmacy, I was so relieved.
我觉得那是"医疗在线"上的广♥告♥
I just assumed that because it was on ScrollMD,
应该是安全的
it was safe.
仅需24.95美元
马上购买♥♥
卡尔怀疑过
Carl was skeptical.
他觉得太便宜了不像真的
He thought it was too good to be true.
但我们走投无路
But we were desperate,
而且那药片看起来
and when the pill looked identical
跟真的一样...
to the real thing...
你有没有和别人商量或者
Did you ever speak with anybody or
尝试通过电♥话♥或其它方式联♥系♥药店
attempt to contact the pharmacy by phone or...?
我只在网上联♥系♥过
My only contact was online.
我真是太蠢了 居然会相信这个网站
I was so stupid to trust this Web site,
我打印了所有的收据和电子邮件
and I printed every receipt and e-mail.
我找了一切能帮助你们调查的东西
I looked for anything to help your investigation.
JPB医药
JPB Pharmacy.
我们每月订药
We were on a monthly plan.
他们昨天快递来了这个包裹
They delivered that package yesterday.
没有寄件人地址
Hmm, no return address,
但是有寄件人的邮政编码
but there is a return zip code.
我们就得到这点线索
This is what we got?
一张地图上的562个IP地址
562 I.P. addresses on a map?
就靠这个找一个邮戳上的邮政编码
To hunt down one zip code on a postmark?
对
Yep,
艾弗莉想让我们在她到圣安东尼奥前
Avery wants us to filter this down
筛选出给这个包裹
to the one machine that stamped this package
盖上邮戳的那台机器
by the time she lands in San Antonio.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们轮流过滤数据
We'll take turns filtering the data.
第一个犯难的人
First one to get stumped
要连值三个周末的夜班
takes the late shift for three weekends straight.
好 我先来吧
Okay, I'll go first.
排除所有与大公♥司♥有关的
Let's nix all the machines with I.P. addresses
机器的IP地址
associated with big corporations.
行政助理和收发室里的哥们儿
Executive assistants and guys in the mail room
应该不是卖♥♥假药的
probably aren't counterfeit drug lords.
过滤掉218个了
218 gone.
机器记录了每个包裹的重量和邮费
The machines record the weight and postage of each package.
所以排除所有只发信件的
So let's just eliminate all the ones that only sent out letters.
结果更新
-嘭 搞定 -好吧
- Bam. Beat that. - Okay.
包裹花了1.82美元
Package cost $1.82.
排除没有1.82美元记录的机器
We just eliminate any machine that didn't record $1.82.
可以吗
Okay?
结果更新
可以了 大哥 让我想想
Okay, big bro, let me run with that.
邮戳上还有日期
The meter stamp also has a date,
-我们已经知道邮费 -1.82美元
- and since we already know the postage, - $1.82.
我们可以排除那天
We can eliminate any machine that didn't record
没记录这个金额的机器
that amount on this same date.
就只剩下四个了
That's only four left.
我知道了
I got this.
我知道了 我知道了
I got this, I got this.
包裹重5.3盎司
Package weighs 5.3 ounces.
机器能精确到0.1盎司
Meter machine is accurate to a tenth of an ounce.
所以剩下的哪一台机器在这天
So which of the remaining four machines sent out
发出了一个邮费为1.82美元
a package costing $1.82 weighing 5.3 ounces
重5.3盎司的包裹
on this exact date?
结果更新
这就是我所说的
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
去找网络服务商要人吧 哥们
Go ahead and pull up that Internet service provider, man.
好 我正在获取这个IP地址的地理位置
Okay, I'm getting the hard location for the I.P. address now.
看来你要享受一阵子夜班了 朋友
Looks like you're gonna be enjoying the late shift, my friend.
-谁 我吗 -对啊 你
- Who, me? - Yeah, you.
得到地址了
Oh, got an address.
艾弗莉 是我
Avery, it's me.
圣安东尼奥市 奥克兰路545号♥
545 Oakland Way, San Antonio.
圣安东尼奥市 德克萨斯州
联调局 开门
FBI! Open up!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
慢慢转过来
Turn around slowly.
我有个推测 保罗
I have a theory, Paul.
你看看我说得对不对
You tell me if I'm in the ballpark.
你跟一个非法处方药团伙有关
You're involved with an illegal prescription drug ring,
专门通过网络进行欺诈
scamming people over the Internet.
你不是老板 你只是个中间人
You're not the boss, you're just a middleman.
你接受这个工作不是为了钱
You took this job not for the money,
而是因为你需要使用
but because you need access
你正在分发的那种药
to the same drugs you're distributing.
我猜是抗癌药对吗
I'm assuming Lindrexia?
你有癌症吗
You have cancer?
祝贺你
Oh, congratulations.
你猜对了
You get a gold star.
保罗 你正在服用的是假药
Paul, the drugs you're taking are counterfeit.
里面的有毒物质
They're full of toxic contaminants
会让你病情恶化的
that are making you sicker.
不是的 我感觉好多了
That's not true, I'm feeling better.
因为他们加入了羟考酮
That's because they're also laced with oxycodone.
那会减轻你的疼痛
That's what's relieving your pain,
让你觉得愉快
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表