剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我绝不会允许在我眼皮下发生校园枪击事件
There is not gonna be a school shooting on my watch.
佐伊又发帖了
Zoey posted again.
又一个视频
Another video.
"你应该多多斟酌你网络欺凌的行为
"You should think twice about cyberbullying.
特别是你♥爸♥爸还是个联调局探员"
Especially if your dad works for the FBI."
这是在我儿子的卧室里录的
This was done in my son's bedroom.
是用他电脑录的
That's from his computer.
佐伊入侵了我儿子的电脑
Zoey has RATed my son's computer.
恶意软件很容易下载
RATing software's easy to download.
她在实行她威胁过的报复行为
She's following through on her threats.
在心理上伤害艾伦
Doing psychological damage to Aaron.
没错
Right.
她刚用了网络炸♥弹♥报复了他
She just got revenge with a cyber-bomb.
万一心理报复还不够
Yeah, what if psychological revenge isn't enough?
她决定要在现实生活中使用肉体报复呢
She decides to get physical damage in the real world?
她从艾伦开始 还会有下一个
She's starting with Aaron, someone else will be next--
直到她找到欺凌她的人到底是谁
until she finds out who her bully is.
我会让尼尔森去检查他的电脑
I'm gonna have Nelson pick up his computer.
佐伊肯定偷了另一台设备来入侵艾伦
Zoey must have stolen another device to RAT Aaron.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
好的
All right.
我们要在佐伊之前找到是谁
We need to figure out who the cyberbully mastermind is
策划了网络欺凌行为
before Zoey does.
我弄到了所有"第一回复者"的实名
I got all the legal names of the first responders.
有三个不是佐伊高中的
Three of them don't go to Zoey's high school.
还剩下九个可能的目标
Leaving us with nine possible targets.
我缩小了范围
I narrowed them down,
查看了欺凌网站上的来访记录
looking at the time stamps of the cyberbullying page,
访问遵循固定模式
There was a consistent pattern.
看起来他们都在十二点到下午一点出现
They all seem to appear between 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
有没有办法确定
Is there any way to determine
那个时间有哪些学生在图书馆
which students were in the library at that time?
当然可以 我拿到了学校所有的日程表
We sure can-- I have all the school schedules.
这九人中八个都没有在十二点到下午一点
Eight out of the nine students didn't have access
进入图书馆的权限
to the library between 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
因为那时候要编年鉴
since it was occupied by the yearbook staff.
詹妮弗·梅菲尔德
图书馆
12:00-1:00 年鉴
就只剩下詹妮弗·梅菲尔德了
Leaving us with Jennifer Mayfield.
我真的不知道那个网站是谁创建的
I honestly don't know who started the page.
我真心替佐伊难过
I feel so awful for Zoey.
我们在幼儿园就是朋友了
We've been friends since preschool.
我想我可从没叫过我的朋友
I don't think I've ever called one of my friends
"可恶的臭婊♥子♥"或者跟她们说
a "Heinous bitch" or told them
我希望她们在痛苦挣扎中慢慢死去
I wish that they would die a slow and painful death.
有的人罪有应得
Well, some friends deserve it.
佐伊背叛了你 对吧
Zoey betrayed you, didn't she?
那网站最初有一帖是佐伊和另一个女孩的
One of the first posts on that page was a chat
聊天记录
between Zoey and another girl.
-你最近有跟詹聊天吗
-没有 我觉得是时候跟她分道扬镳了
-听着好有料
快说啦
好吧..
她前几天跟我说她开始吃减肥药
好把自己塞进参加同学会的裙子
她七百大洋的同学会裙子噢
她前几天跟我说她开始吃减肥药
好把自己塞进参加同学会的裙子
关于我的
About me.
佐伊把我告诉她的一些事情泄露出去了
Zoey revealed some stuff I told her.
很私密的事情
Private stuff.
所以我当然很生气了
So, yeah, I was pissed.
在那个页面创建以后
After the page started.
在那之前我们很要好
Before that, we were cool.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不敢相信她会做这种事
I can't believe she did this.
佐伊在图飞上发了一张
Zoey posted a photo of me
我在房♥间里脱衣服的照片
undressing in my room on ToggleFly.
那张照片是用你电脑上的摄像头拍的
That photo was taken on the camera of your computer.
成为网络欺凌的受害者
It doesn't feel great to be
并不好受 对吧
on the other side of cyberbullying, does it?
那网页不是我创建的 我只是加入了而已
I didn't start the page, I just joined in.
詹妮弗 这事很重要
Jennifer, this is important.
你知道佐伊可能会在哪吗
Do you have any idea where Zoey is?
不知道
No.
你可以走了
You can go.
我想我有了佐伊藏身之处的线索
Think I have a lead on where Zoey might be.
我用了老派的方法 基于屏幕上留下的指纹
I went old-school-- traced her movements on the iPad,
追踪她iPad的使用痕迹
based on the ridge detail left on the screen.
她上传视频时
A fingerprint smudge path...
留下的指纹印记
that she left behind when she uploaded the video.
发现了一处异常的指纹
Then I found a rogue print,
我刚刚确认了
which I just got confirmation...
是佐伊的
is Zoey's.
佐伊搜索了去往切萨皮克湾城的路线
Zoey searched for directions to the city of Chesapeake Bay.
唯一的问题是 没有具体地址
Only problem is, there's no address.
我不需要地址
I don't need an address.
我知道她要去哪儿
I know exactly where she's going.
切萨皮克湾 马里兰州
在她第一次失踪的时候
When she first disappeared,
我给切萨皮克湾的警♥察♥打了电♥话♥
I called the cops in Chesapeake Bay.
他们搜查了小屋
They searched the cabin.
她并不在那儿
She wasn't there.
安妮特去世后我们就没有再去过小屋
We haven't been to the cabin since Annette passed away.
我们会找到佐伊的
We're gonna find Zoey.
如我们所料
Just like we expected,
詹妮弗的电脑上有后门木马
there's a Backdoor Trojan on Jennifer's computer.
西弗特的儿子电脑上也有
And on Sifter's son's.
在两台设备上均找到了同一外源IP地址
Found the same foreign IP address on both devices.
连接着图书馆的电脑
That links to the computer from the library,
我们查抄的那台
that we confiscated.
我刚追踪了佐伊在图飞上发帖的源头
I just traced the origin of Zoey's posts on ToggleFly.
也是从图书馆那台电脑发出的
They also came from the computer in the library.
我在那台电脑上装了窃听装置
I've got a wiretap on that computer.
我应该会看到有数据传输才对
I would've seen the transmissions.
可除了那些孩子查收邮件
Other than kids checking their e-mail
或是想浏览被墙的黄网
and trying to look up blocked porn sites,
那电脑上并没有多少活动
there hasn't been a lot of activity there.
那些帖子不是佐伊发的
Zoey's not the one sending out these posts.
那个网络欺凌犯黑了这些孩子们的电脑
The cyberbully rated those kids' computers
还黑了佐伊的图飞账户
and hijacked Zoey's ToggleFly account.
所以我们的目标在没有接触到
So our target is doing all of this
图书馆电脑的情况下 远程做了这一切
without physical access to that computer in the library.
他们必须得连上高中的网络
And they have to be connected to the high school's network
才能冒充那台电脑
in order to spoof the computer.
所以冒充那台电脑的设备也在学校里
So the device used to spoof that computer is at the high school?
也就是说我们的网络欺凌犯也在那儿
That means our cyberbully is there, too.
走
Come on.
好吧 我们来找那台设备吧
All right, let's search the network for the device.
如果网络欺凌犯的电脑在线
If the cyberbully's computer's on line,
我们能查到他的唯一识别码
we'll get its unique I.D.
没错 MAC地址
Yeah, the MAC address.
我以前常在午餐时间藏在学校图书馆里
I used to hide out in my school's library during lunch.
图书管♥理♥员♥几乎成了我最好的朋友
The librarian was practically my best friend.
那你现在躲在哪儿呢
So where do you hide out now?
网络欺凌犯诱骗佐伊去找欧文
The cyberbully lured Zoey to Owen.
把她的手♥机♥扔在公园
Dropped her phone in the park.
冒充了她的手♥机♥
Spoofed her phone.
所以才能给你发了那条自杀短♥信♥
All so they could send you that suicide text.
还有那通电♥话♥
And the phone call.
佐伊 佐伊
Zoey! Zoey...
我们一直都想错了
We've been thinking about this all wrong.
这事跟佐伊没关系
It isn't about Zoey.
这都是冲你来的
It's about you.
他们想害的人是你
You were the intended victim.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表