剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾弗莉·瑞安
My name is Avery Ryan.
曾是网络犯罪的受害者
I was a victim of cyber crime.
和你们一样 我在社交网络上发状态
Like you, I posted on social media,
在网上查询我的银行账户余额
checked my bank account balance online,
甚至在我的电脑里存着
even kept the confidential files
进行心理治疗时的机密档案
of my psychological practice on my computer.
我被黑客入侵 结果导致
Then I was hacked, and as a result,
我的一名患者被谋杀
one of my patients was murdered.
为了调查她的死因 我加入了联调局
My investigation into her death led me to the FBI,
我和一队网络安全专家
where I joined a team of cyber experts
与躲藏在深层网络的新型犯罪进行抗争
to wage a war against a new breed of criminal hiding on the Deep Web...
从未想过这些犯罪会如此渗透进日常生活
infiltrating our daily lives in ways we never imagined...
没有容貌
faceless...
没有姓名
nameless...
潜伏在我们的设备里
lurking inside our devices,
只需一记按键
just a keystroke away.
这也会发生在你身上...
不是吧 你们得支援我啊
Are you kidding me? You guys got to back me up.
抱歉抱歉
Sorry, dude.
毒蛇75
快去看下你家门口
该干活儿了
各位 我先下线了
Guys, I'm out. I got to go.
前方三十米 右转至菲利斯大道
In 100 feet, turn right on Ferris Avenue.
您已到达目的地
You have reached your destination.
你在我家院子里干什么呢
What are you doing in my yard?
不
Oh, no.
我来
I got it.
你有没有觉得热呀
Is it hot in here to you?
所以我在想...
So I was thinking...
我们可以去你妈家接米歇尔
we could go pick up Michelle from your mom's house,
去看场国家队比赛
we can go to a Nationals game.
三个人一起吃晚饭
The three of us can have dinner.
-今天吗 -是啊
- Today? - Yeah.
这么做真的好吗
Is that really a good idea?
你又来了
You're doing it again.
不告诉我你的感受
Instead of telling me how you're feeling,
还反问我一个问题
you're pretending to ask me a question.
伊利亚 昨晚真的很美妙
Elijah... we had such a good night.
那我们今天也过得开心吧
Yeah, and we could have an even better day.
如果你不想去看棒球比赛
Look, if you don't want to go to a baseball game,
-也可以去干别的事 -我只是...
- we could do something else. - I just...
我还以为我们说好要慢慢来的
I thought we agreed we wouldn't rush.
我只是...
I'm just...
我还没想好让米歇尔介入这事
I'm not ready to bring Michelle into this.
-什么事 我俩吗 -对
- This? Meaning us? - Yeah.
伊利亚 很快我和你...
Elijah, sometime soon, you and I--
就不得不考虑
we're gonna have to deal with
让我们分手的现实问题
the real issues that broke us up.
我想等我们关系稳固了 再告诉米歇尔
I want to know that we're solid before we tell Michelle.
我...我本来想说要搬回来住
I... I was ready to talk about moving back in.
艾弗莉·瑞安
有"扳机"的线索
怎么了
What? What's wrong?
对不起 我得先走了
I'm so sorry. I've got to go.
好吧 那我...我们之后再谈
Oh, all right, well, we'll... we'll talk later?
好
Yes.
昨天 十五岁少年斯宾塞·查普曼意外
Yesterday 15-year-old Spencer Chapman was accidentally shot to death
被藏在镂空的18伏无绳电钻里的枪射死
with a gun hidden in a hollowed-out 18-volt cordless drill.
我来猜一下 杀死斯宾塞的是
Let me guess-- the gun that killed Spencer
一把无序列号♥的定制点22口径
was a custom-built .22-caliber semiautomatic pistol
半自动手♥枪♥
with no serial number.
电钻作为外壳 所选择的枪♥支♥
The drill case and choice of weapon--
都是某个卖♥♥家的标志性特征
they're both signatures of one distributor.
"扳机"重回本行了
Trigger is back in business.
等等 "扳机"是谁
Wait, who's-who's Trigger?
我们追查多年的深层网络军♥火♥商
A Deep Web arms dealer we've been chasing for years.
卖♥♥枪给所有乐意出价的人
Sells guns to anybody willing to pay his price.
他将枪♥支♥伪装起来
He disguises the guns so that
从而使邮♥政♥局♥无法探测
the postal and mailing services can't detect 'em.
货物都送货到顾客大门门口
His customers get delivery right to their front door.
每次快查到他的时候
Every time we get close,
"扳机"就舍弃站点 转入地下
Trigger dumps his site, goes underground,
从头来过
and starts all over.
所以他在网络犯罪通缉名单上排名第七
And that is why he's number seven on the Cyber Most Wanted list.
等等 原来还有个网络犯罪通缉名单
Wait a minute, there's a Cyber Most Wanted list?
那我排名第几
Well, what number was I?
你还不够格上名单
You didn't make the list.
在我心中 你永远排第一
Hey, in my heart, you were always number one.
各位 如果"扳机"重操旧业
Guys, if Trigger is active,
我们就有一线希望最终将他缉拿归案
we got a very small window of opportunity to finally catch this guy.
遗留在犯罪现场的电钻
Crime scene found Spencer's prints on
和中枪前半小时刚寄到他家的世通快递
both the drill and the World Send package that was sent to his house
都留有斯宾塞的指纹
a half an hour before he was shot.
斯宾塞·查普曼是否知道这是枪还是电钻
Well, did Spencer Chapman think it was a gun or a drill?
还是说这孩子浏览了深层网络
Do we think this kid went on the Deep Web
自己买♥♥了把枪
and bought the gun himself?
所以你们得去芝加哥查明真♥相♥了
Well, that's what you're going to Chicago to find out.
走吧
Shall we?
芝加哥市 伊利诺伊州
这不是真的
This can't be real.
他还只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
我没明白
I don't understand.
你是说斯宾塞是从哪里
You think that-that Spencer got a gun from...
-买♥♥的枪 -某一部分互联网
- where? - There's a part of the Internet
在那里人们可以匿名
where people can remain anonymous.
那被称为深层网络
It's called the Deep Web.
我们觉得你儿子曾浏览过它
We think your son had access to it.
谁会卖♥♥枪给十五岁的孩子
Who would sell a gun to a 15-year-old kid?
一位不在乎买♥♥家是谁的深层网络军♥火♥商
A Deep Web arms dealer who doesn't care who he sells to.
斯宾塞每周的零用钱
Spencer spent his weekly allowance
都用来听听音乐 看看电影 打打游戏
on music and movies and video games.
我很确信 他没有买♥♥枪
I'm telling you-- he didn't buy a gun.
我儿子去世了
My son is dead
而你们却还说他犯了罪
and you are making him out to be the criminal.
我知道这很难接受
Look, I know this is difficult,
但我必须得询问这些问题
but I have to ask these questions
这样我们才能找到真正的凶手
so we can find the person who is responsible.
你们有没有登录过你们儿子的社交账号♥
Did you ever go on to your son's social media accounts?
你们有没有查看过他电脑上的浏览记录
Did you ever check his history on his computer?
有过
Yes, we do.
我们一直都这么做
We did it all the time.
斯宾塞也清楚上网时该遵守的责任
And Spencer understood the responsibilities of being online.
我们也严格规定他能发布♥什♥么内容
And we had strict rules about what he could post
浏览什么网页
and what sites he could visit.
瑞安女士
Ms. Ryan...
我们儿子绝不是你们所认为的那种人
our son was not who you're suggesting he might be.
斯宾塞从没访问过深层网络
Spencer never accessed the Deep Web,
但这孩子还是向他父母隐瞒了
but this kid was hiding a ton of stuff
一大堆事情 看看这个
from his parents. Look at this.
有没有觉得奇怪
Notice anything weird?
有 这样的十五岁孩子天下独一份啊
Yeah, we might be looking at the only 15-year-old
不玩游戏 不聊微信 不装任何应用
with no games, no Kik, no apps.
这孩子甚至都没装朋友圈
Kid doesn't even have a FriendAgenda.
没错 但你看下这个
Yeah, exactly. But check this out.
这是斯宾塞的真正平板界面
This is Spencer's real tablet.
厉害啊 他利用家长指导应用
Oh, snap. He used a parental guidance app
向他父母隐藏他真正装在
to hide what was on his tablet
-平板上的内容 -没错
- from his parents. - Yup.
斯宾塞给他父母的密♥码♥
Spencer gave his parents a passcode
只能解锁平板的部分内容
that only unlocked part of the tablet.
所以当他们检查的时候
That way, when they checked...
他们只能看到他想让他们看到的了
all they saw was what he wanted them to see.
太狠了
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表