剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾弗莉·瑞安
My name is Avery Ryan.
曾是网络犯罪的受害者
I was a victim of cyber crime.
和你们一样 我在社交网络上发状态
Like you, I posted on social media,
在网上查询我的银行账户余额
checked my bank account balance online,
甚至在我的电脑里存着
even kept the confidential files
进行心理治疗时的机密档案
of my psychological practice on my computer.
我被黑客入侵 结果导致
Then I was hacked, and as a result,
我的一名患者被谋杀
one of my patients was murdered.
为了调查她的死因 我加入了联调局
My investigation into her death led me to the FBI,
我和一队网络安全专家
where I joined a team of cyber experts
与躲藏在深层网络的新型犯罪进行抗争
to wage a war against a new breed of criminal hiding on the Deep Web...
从未想过这些犯罪会如此渗透进日常生活
infiltrating our daily lives in ways we never imagined...
没有容貌
faceless...
没有姓名
nameless...
潜伏在我们的设备里
lurking inside our devices,
只需一记按键
just a keystroke away.
这也会发生在你身上...
路易斯维尔 肯塔基州
鲁斯蒂 "锈钉"
黑客线人
当心
Hey, look out!
好久不见啊 鲁斯蒂
Been a while, Rusty.
淡定 淡定
Hey! Hey, take it easy.
不回短♥信♥ 不接电♥话♥
You don't text, you don't call.
最近忙 而且不是我♥干♥的
I've been busy. Besides, it wasn't me.
什么不是你干的
What wasn't you?
不管你想问我什么事
Whatever this was about.
你作为一名犯罪线人
Part of being a criminal informant
就要接我们的电♥话♥
means taking our calls
并向联调局提供有用信息
and providing useful information to the FBI.
我们听说你这有有用信息
Yeah. We heard you got something useful.
我们收到线报 你在大肆吹嘘
We got a tip you were bragging about it.
吹嘘 这可不像我
Bragging? That don't sound like me.
我为人一向谦虚
I'm a humble individual.
那行吧 我们来调查下你的设备
Okay, then... we'll check your devices then.
看看能查到什么
We'll see what we find.
好了
All right.
别动手动脚的嘛
All the roughhousing's unnecessary.
我本来也想打给你
I was just about to call you.
行吧
Oh, okay.
碰巧搞到了
Came across something
-你可能有兴趣的玩意 -慢点
- you might be interested in. - Slowly.
这是一段最新代码
It's a hot new piece of code.
一定要小心 别到处乱插
Just be careful where you stick it.
小小一个U盘 充满无限力量
So much power in such a small plastic case.
克鲁米兹
Krumitz,
要是确认了连接安全 就把U盘插上
if the connection's secure, just plug in the flash drive.
好
Oh. Right.
插上了
Here we go.
看看这代码有啥用
Let's see if this actually works.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
让克鲁米兹专心干活吧
Just letting Krummy do his things.
他一遇到这种玩意儿就特别兴奋
He's pretty excited about all of this stuff, so,
-你懂的 -好了
- you know. - All right.
搞清楚这是什么了吗
Do we know what it does yet?
伊利亚
Hey, hey, Elijah,
我们先看 再下结论
let's just show, then tell.
我今天还挺忙的
You know, I've got a very full day, so...
好吧好吧 马上就拷贝好了
All right, all right, it's almost unloading, okay?
98% 99%
98, 99...
打印机固件升级
开始...安装
And... install.
运行固件升级
开始了
It's working.
开始什么 你在打印东西吗
What's working? You printing something?
等一会 就等一会 相信我
Wait for it, wait for it. Trust me.
见证接下来的奇迹吧
You're gonna want to see this.
好了 现在正式开始了
There we go. Now it's working.
好了好了好了
Okay. Okay, okay. Oh.
简直帅呆了
That was awesome.
你的线人给了我们
See, your C.I. gave us
一段隐藏在固件升级程序中的代码
code hidden inside a firmware update
能够脱开打印机的热敏开关
that disengages the thermal switch of a printer.
这开关是用来控制热辊温度
That switch regulates the temperature of an ink fuser,
防止过热
you know, keeping it from overheating.
当机器载入一张纸
So now, when the paper loads,
与滚烫的热辊接触
touching the blazing-hot fuser,
擦出火花 点燃托盘上的白纸
it sparks, then the paper in the tray ignites,
最终让你的打印机着火
causing your printer to catch on fire.
所以热辊是火柴 白纸是燃料
So the fuser is the match, and the paper is the fuel.
没错
Yeah.
电脑发送的一段代码就能做到这些吗
Code sent from a computer did all this?
挺让人震惊的 不是吗
It's pretty amazing, huh?
这太可怕了
That's terrifying.
有人想出了怎么通过网络纵火
Someone's figured out how to set a fire through the Internet.
这是你从哪搞来的
Where'd you get this?
办公用品商店
At an office supply store.
少敷衍我
Do you want to play games?
代码 鲁斯蒂
The code, Rusty.
U盘里的代码 是谁给你的
The code in the flash drive-- who gave it to you?
为啥你觉得不是我自己写的
What makes you think I didn't write it?
你可没那么聪明
You're not that smart.
你也就会写些入门级脚本
You're a step above script kiddie.
我可是一直想要帮你们忙
Hey, I was, uh, gonna try and help you guys out,
可你们要是侮辱我的技能
but if you're gonna insult my skills...
这是段极其复杂的代码
It's incredibly sophisticated code.
暴露了公共电力打印机的重大缺陷
It highlights a big flaw in Public Electric printers.
制♥造♥商都不知道这个漏洞
Manufacturer didn't even know about it.
这是合法的"零日漏洞"
It's a legitimate zero-day vulnerability.
我知道 我本来打算把这卖♥♥给制♥造♥商
I know. I was gonna try and sell it to them.
大公♥司♥们都乐意花重金买♥♥自己产品的"零日漏洞"
Big companies pay good money for their own zero-days.
这也就是为什么
That's why hackers spend
黑客们投入大量时间寻找此类漏洞
so many hours searching for them.
我觉得拿着这个 至少可以搞到一千块
I figured I could get at least a grand for that,
不管这代码到底可不可行
whether it worked or not.
卖♥♥漏洞给朋友圈是一回事
It's one thing to sell flaws to FriendAgenda.
带着远程纵火的详细说明到处乱逛
It's another to walk around with detailed instructions
是另一回事
on how to remotely set a fire.
这...
Oh, is...
这是违法的吗
is that against the law?
我只是想讨个生活而已
I was just trying to earn a living here.
这是我的工作
This is my business.
现在是我们的工作了
Now it's our business.
如果代码不是你写的 那是谁写的
If you didn't write the code, who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是我在网上买♥♥来的
I traded for it on the wire.
深层网络用户吗
Deep Web user?
他们的用户名是什么
What was their handle?
我不记得那些东西
I don't remember that kind of thing.
我要是记得就告诉你们了 真的
I would tell you if I did. I would.
你们
You guys
看起来好像...不相信我
look like you don't... believe me.
我查了全美国最近的电器火灾报告
I searched recent reports of electrical fires across the U.S.
大多数都是线路故障 电器忘了关
Most were faulty wiring, appliances left on
或者是一个接线板上插了太多插头
or too many plugs in one outlet, but
但肯塔基州路易斯维尔市的一起火灾不一样
one in Louisville, Kentucky, stood out.
受害者称
The victim reported
一次无法解释的电涌让她的打印机着火了
an unexplained power surge that set her printer on fire.
那是两天以前
This was two nights ago.
蠢东西
Stupid thing.
艾弗莉和我要出发了
Avery and I are headed out.
我们到了路易斯维尔我会打给你的
I'll call you when we touch down in Louisville.
好的 我会准备好的
All right. I'll be ready.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表