剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
不过你们这边继续
But between the work you're doing here
同时我们追踪钱的去向
and us tracking where that money goes,
我们会让他明白"公正"这个词真正的含义
we're gonna show him the real meaning of the word "Justice."
情况如何
What have we got?
正在监控所有账户
Just monitoring all the accounts.
只要正义动一个子儿 我们就会知道
As soon as Justice moves one cent, we'll know about it.
很好 这么辛苦地工作他一定会想要笔奖赏
Good. He's gonna want a reward for all this hard work.
他一定会尽早动手
And he'll do it sooner rather than later.
尼尔森
Nelson!
尼尔森刚刚走了
Nelson just left.
我打他电♥话♥不接
I tried calling his cell phone. He's not answering.
你知道他去哪了吗
Do you know where he went?
他没有说
He didn't say.
他向我展示完如何烧毁电脑
After he showed me how to burn the computer,
然后在我走之后做了什么
what did he do when I left?
回去继续捣鼓他的电脑去了
He went back to work on his computer.
你能关掉这上面的按键记录仪吗
Can you disable the keystroke loggers on these?
不能 不管他之前打了些什么我们都能看到
No. We'll be able to see whatever he typed last.
是什么 他打了些什么
What is it? What did he type?
给正义的消息
A message to Justice.
别动钱
Don't touch the money.
联调局盯上你了
The Feds are onto you.
别担心有我呢
I still got your back.
一小时后在我们据点见
Meet me at our spot in an hour.
巴尔地摩 马里兰州
联调局 把手举起来
FBI! Show me youhands!
慢慢站起来
Stand up slowly!
-不许动 -只动右手
- Freeze! Don't move! - Right hand only.
把耳机摘掉 让它们自己掉下来
Remove your headsets. Let them drop.
把手放回去
Put your hands back up.
伙计 我们被特警突击了
Dude, we're being swatted!
我们 我们什么也没做
We didn't... we didn't do anything.
安全
Clear!
他不在这
He's not here!
转过去 趴下
Turn around. Down.
趴着
Stay down.
他去哪了
Where is he?
正义去哪了
Where is Justice?
你迟到了
You're late.
得确认你是一个人来的
Had to make sure you came alone.
没有联调局的人埋伏着
No Feds hiding in the bushes.
这一切幕后黑手都是你 对吧
So, uh, you're behind all this, huh?
你就是正义
You're Justice?
伙计 我之前都差点告诉你了 好吗
Man, I almost told you earlier, all right?
你真是让我措手不及
You kind of caught me off guard.
你的保释官让你
Your probation officer got you looking
替他办案还是怎么的
into his cases or something?
这是我协议的一部分
I mean, it's a part of my deal.
我知道有一部分我的代码被用在打印机上
I know a piece of my code was being used on the printers.
在网上谁都能拿到那代码
I mean, anybody could have had it over the wire.
直到你提到能燃烧的另一种设备
Wasn't until you mentioned another device that can burn.
我是那时想起来的
That's when I remembered.
笔记本
The laptop.
是你发现的那篇让电池爆♥炸♥的文章
You found the article about blowing up the battery.
那个项目是我们一起启动的
We started that project together.
我完成了它
I finished it.
不 伙计 我们只是小打小闹
Nah, man. We were just messing around.
想通过卖♥♥漏洞赚几个小钱 仅此而已
Trying to make a few bucks selling exploits, that was it.
是啊 我们赚了一千万 伙计
Yeah, and we made ten million, son!
所以现在呢
Okay, so what now?
你要把所有钱都转到你的银行账户吗
You're gonna wire all the money to your bank account?
怎么 你觉得他们不会注意到吗
What, you think they won't notice?
你以为这是一场游戏
You think this is a game.
听着 伙计 他们会找到你的
Listen, man, they will find you.
我了解这些人
I know these people.
他们没有找到你是不会罢休的
They won't stop until they do.
有人受伤 有人身亡...
Someone got hurt. Someone died...
那火可不是我放的 好吗
Hey! I didn't start those fires, all right?
我只是指出了一项重大漏洞
I just pointed out a major security flaw,
然后给了那些利用它的坏人
and then handed them the bad guy using it.
你还是不明白是吧
You don't get it, do you?
你就是那个坏人
You are the bad guy.
好人是不会一心为了钱财或是荣耀
Good guys don't do it for the money or the credit.
他们只会去保护无辜的人
They do it to protect innocent people.
伊利亚正在追踪尼尔森的特斯拉
Elijah's tracking Nelson's Tesla
因为我们无法定位他的手♥机♥
since we couldn't locate his phone.
手♥机♥都不在线
Neither one of them's online.
他都给关了
He disabled them both.
弄清他把信息发送到哪儿了吗
Any luck figuring out where he sent that message to?
弄清了 是从他电脑向一个注册号♥码发送的信息
Yeah, it was a text from his computer to a registered number.
这很奇怪 因为尼尔森知道
Which is weird, since Nelson knows
联调局电脑上的一切操作都是被记录的
we log everything on FBI-issued computers.
为何不用自己手♥机♥发呢
Why not send the text from his phone?
因为他并不想隐藏信息
Because he didn't want to hide it.
他只是想抢先一步
He just wanted to get a head start.
所以呢 联调局给你洗♥脑♥了吗
So, what, Feds brainwashed you?
你现在替他们工作了
You working for them now?
正如你所说
It's like you said.
火不是你放的
You didn't start the fires.
你看 要是你能
Now, look, if you just
现在自首 把钱还回去
turn yourself in and give back the money,
他们也许会对你从轻处理 好吗
they might go easy on you, okay?
好吧 接着怎样 给我一个跟你一样的协议吗
All right. And what, cut me a deal like yours?
锁在办公桌前
Chained to a desk,
领着最低工资 追踪其他黑客
chasing down some other hackers for minimum wage?
不必了 我愿意碰碰运气
Yeah. No thanks. I'll take my chances.
我在深层网络认识一个愿意帮我洗钱的人
I got a guy in the Deep Web willing to launder the money,
只收百分之十
ten cents on the dollar.
他们依然会找到你的
They will still find you.
所以呢 是说你不想要你的份吗
So, what? That mean you don't want your cut?
在伯利兹的两百万美元
Two million dollars in Belize.
你确定要给我
You sure about this?
我们互相依靠嘛
You got my back, I got yours.
我知道事情看起来不容乐观
Okay, I know it looks bad,
但他留下线索让我们追踪是有理由的
but he left a digital trail for us to follow for a reason.
或者他只是在耍我们
Or he's playing us,
他会从此消失 就像...
and he's gonna disappear just like...
像托宾一样吗
Like Tobin?
黑客一向抗拒体制
Black hats are hardwired to buck the system.
大多数都没法改邪归正
Most can't be reformed.
你想让我说什么 伊利亚
What do you want me to say, Elijah?
我看错了托宾
I was wrong about Tobin.
我还会再犯错
I will be wrong again.
但我没看错尼尔森
But I am not wrong about Nelson.
我也希望你是对的 真的
I want you to be right, okay? I really do.
但我们都信任托宾 可他还是背叛了我们
But Tobin was another hacker we all trusted who betrayed us.
我只是想说 我们必须正视这种可能性
I'm just saying, we have to be open to that possibility.
不是每个人都有浪子回头的机会 兄弟
Not everybody gets a second chance to do what's right, bro.
现在收手还不晚
It's not too late, man.
想想你在做些什么
Just think about what you're doing here, okay?
你省省吧
Give it up already, all right?!
我可不喜欢你这套白客做派
I'm not down with this whole white hat hacker vibe you got going!
好吧 拿好你的钱
Right, well you know what? Take it.
这钱我不能收
I can't take the money.
我也不能再帮你了
And I can't have your back no more neither.
事情变成这样我很遗憾
I'm sorry it had to go down like this, man.
你搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man?!
我有预感我这么紧张是对的
Something told me I was right to be nervous.
你的黑客名声毁定了
Your hacker rep is ruined.
你完了 我会让所有人都知道
You're done. I will make sure everyone knows
-你在跟联调局合作 -是吗
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表