剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
I know what time Lomis overwrote the data.
是在我们在机场发现盒子的四小时之前
It was four hours before we even found the box at the airport.
差不多就是第一班航♥班♥起飞的时候
That's around the time the first flights were taking off.
他必须直接接入充电站
He had to plug directly into the charging station
才能偷走大家的资料
to steal everyone's data.
罗米思本人当时在场
Lomis was there, in person.
对 我调出了我们到达前四小时
Yeah-- I pulled the airport security footage
机场的安保录像
four hours before we arrived.
跟罗米思打个招呼吧
Say hello to Lomis.
好吧 你的观点
Okay, your point?
这什么都证明不了
I mean, this doesn't prove anything.
是啊 不过马上就能证明一切了
Yeah, well, it's about to prove everything.
你都没给我看证据
I don't even know what you're showing me.
哈特先生 我们知道真♥相♥
Mr. Hart, we know the truth.
我说了 你们搞错了
I'm telling you, you've got it wrong.
-我们有证据 -不
- We have evidence... - No!
维拉是优等生
I mean, Willa is a straight-A student.
她踢足球 还会跳舞和拉小提琴
She plays soccer, dance lessons, violin...
是啊
Yeah...
她还是迈戴郡高校国际象棋锦标赛冠军
and she also took first place in the Miami-Dade County high school chess tournament.
我们明白 她是个天才
We get it-- she's a genius
你以她为豪
and you're a proud father.
这太荒谬了
This is insane.
维拉不是黑客
All right, Willa's not a hacker.
她是个好孩子
And she's a good kid.
也许是
Maybe she is.
也许不是
But maybe she's not.
我有搜查令 要检查她的平板电脑
I have a warrant for her tablet.
如果电脑没问题 她就是无辜的
If it's clean, she's innocent.
就是你认为的那个好女儿
And exactly the daughter you believe her to be.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do this?
爸 车道上那是谁的车
Dad, whose car is that in the driveway?
联邦调查局的车
Belongs to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
你好 罗米思
Hello, Lomis.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
为了这一刻 我等了好久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
你真是出人意料
Everything about you is unexpected.
我们信了你的伪装
We bought your disguise.
真的以为你是个
We actually thought you were
三十五岁的东欧男人
a 35-year-old man from Eastern Europe.
-很聪明 -你费尽心思
- Very clever. - You went through all the trouble
盗窃信♥用♥卡♥信息
of stealing credit card information
却不收获成果
and never collected your take.
你是整个计划的主谋
You were the mastermind behind the whole plan.
盗走了那么多信♥用♥卡♥号♥
Stole all those credit card numbers
却不跟共犯们碰头分赃
but never met up with your accomplices to get paid.
不过话说回来 你不能露面
But, then again, you couldn't.
一个十六岁的小姑娘
A 16-year-old girl
可不能去黑客家收账
couldn't show up at a hacker's house to collect.
你的伪装会曝光
You would've blown your cover.
所以你绑♥架♥了手♥机♥勒索赎金
So then you ransomed all the phones,
我们以为你会靠这个办法捞钱
and we thought you were gonna get paid that way.
可是接着你又开始泄露信息
But then you began releasing the ransomed data anyway.
芬尼斯参议员想要付赎金来着
Senator Finnis tried to pay you.
让我们没想到的是 你拒绝了
But, to our surprise, you denied payment.
因为你想要的不是钱
Because it wasn't about the money.
我必须知道理由
I have to know.
这是为什么 你为什么这么做
What was this about? Why did you do it?
你考虑过后果吗
Did you even think about the consequences?
芬尼斯参议员 迈克尔·杨
Senator Finnis, Michael Young,
维多利亚·菲尔茨
Victoria Fields,
西蒙妮·泰勒 你今天毁了他们的人生
Simone Taylor-- you ruined their lives today.
这不是闹着玩的 维拉
Look, this isn't a joke, Willa.
告诉我们理由
Tell us why.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
因为我乐意
Because I wanted to.
我很无聊 我这么做是因为我做得到
I was bored. I did it because I could.
芬尼斯参议员被曝同性恋 脚踩两只船
你看过了吧
You saw this, right?
看了
Oh, yeah.
真丢人
It's a shame.
参议员的丈夫和孩子要从报纸头条上
The senator's husband and children learning her
得知她的性取向 真是...
sexual preference from the front page of a paper, it's...
是啊 哪有什么隐私
Yeah, well, privacy is a myth.
个人信息都成新型商品了
Personal info is the new commodity.
听说还有三个人的信息被泄露了
I, uh... I understand three other people had their information released.
罗米思可以访问三百部手♥机♥里的信息
Well, Lomis had access to 300 phones and whatever was on them.
我们抓到她了啊
We got her.
没收了她的所有设备
I mean, we confiscated all of her devices.
她有的是时间做备份
She had plenty of time to make copies
再把它们传给别人
and distribute them to anyone.
他们会怎么处置这些信息
And what they do with it...
只有以后才知道了
only time will tell.
这是什么
What's this?
让你了解下最新进展
That's me keeping you in the loop.
我还是不敢相信她才十几岁
I-I still can't believe that she's just a teenager.
-科林 -怎么
- So, Colin... - Yeah.
我能跟你说句真心话吗
Can I be honest with you?
没能升职我是有点不爽
I was a little pissed off I didn't get that promotion.
真的
I was.
我觉得自己是最佳人选
I just felt I was the best man for the job.
我也是
So did I.
我是说 我也觉得自己是最佳人选
I mean-- think that I was the best man for the job.
我得承认
Look, I'll-I'll admit it--
我其实不太了解
there's not a whole lot that I know about
你和你的人的工作
what you and your people do.
那可不是个值得羡慕的职位
That's not an enviable position.
你不是想要抱我吧
You're not gonna try and hug me now, are you?
不 事实上 我的工作保证我
No. In fact, my job practically guarantees
一直都将给你找不痛快
I am gonna be a constant pain in your ass.
但是听着 我最不需要你操心
But listen, I'm the least of your worries.
明天这位罪犯
Tomorrow's criminal.
才是你该操心的人
That is who you're gonna lose sleep over.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
那是什么
What's that?
明信片
Postcard.
罗米思寄来的
From Lomis?
检察官释放她的时候寄出的
Sent the moment the prosecutor released her from custody.
这不公平
It's not fair.
她可以逍遥法外 就因为她十六岁
She gets to walk because she happens to be 16,
可她是个罪犯
but she is a criminal.
可她是网络罪犯
But she's a cyber criminal.
你我都清楚由于量刑标准的规定
And we both know that sentencing guidelines
使得检方很难起诉
make it very difficult to prosecute
二十一岁以下的犯罪者
if they're under 21.
就好像在鼓励孩子们
It's like we're encouraging kids
去当黑客一样
to become black hats.
也许有朝一日法律条文会被修改
Well, maybe one day that law will change.
但现在
But today...
你该庆幸我们不能起诉
you need to be very grateful that we couldn't prosecute.
你之前是故意违法 还是意外
Now, did you intend to break the law or was that accidental?
我真的很想相信
'Cause I really want to believe
你不知道自己的所作所为是违法的
you had no idea that what you were doing was illegal.
我知道你通过短♥信♥付了赎金
I know you paid off the ransomed phone via text.
购买♥♥成功
你在付款时捆绑了远程访问木马
And with that payment you bundled a Remote Access Trojan.
植入远程访问木马
这是违法的
That's illegal.
远程访问木马植入成功
发送 成功
你控制了罗米思的电脑
You took control of Lomis' desktop computer
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表