剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
Can't wait any longer.
我就知道
I knew it.
这俩人不可能是一家的
There's no way these two are family.
看这照片
Look at that picture.
这孩子在里面 没错
That's the kid, all right.
但这俩人是谁啊
But who the hell are these two?
情况不对
Something ain't right here.
不说
Talk.
就死
Or die.
联调局
FBI!
趴下
Get down.
趴下 联调局 放下武器
Down on the ground! FBI! Drop it now!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Your hands where I can see them!
不许动
Don't move!
大家没事吧
Everybody okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
安全
Clear!
他死不了
He'll live.
入口安全
Entry clear!
被加密了
Encrypted.
我们进不去
We'll never get in.
尼尔森拿到文件了吗
Did Nelson get the file?
不知道 当时情况等不了
I don't know-- couldn't wait.
尼尔森
Nelson.
你拿到密钥了吗
Did you get the passkey?
重复 你拿到密钥了吗
Repeat-- did you get the passkey?
是的 拿到了
Oh, yeah, we got it.
发现文件
那两个蠢货完蛋了
Those fools are going down.
转移完毕
好了
Okay.
比特币回到你账户里了
Bitcoins are back in your account.
不过你得换个密钥
Though you should change your passkey.
不用了
I won't need to.
我不打算再玩比特币了
Getting out of the bitcoin business.
事实上 我们要把店卖♥♥掉
In fact, we're selling the store.
是时候了
It's time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸
Pop.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
向我保证 你会多陪陪家人
Promise me you'll stay close to home.
我会的
Always.
你睡觉了吗
You ever get sleep?
你知道用政♥府♥配给的武器开火后
You have any idea how much paperwork is required
需要写多少文件吗
after you discharge a government-issued firearm?
我听说你处理得很好
You know, I heard you handled yourself pretty well.
跟持枪杀手面对面
Came face-to-face with an armed killer,
毫不犹豫就把他干趴下了
heard you took him down, no hesitation.
厉害啊 伙计 技术不错嘛
Come on, man, you got some skills.
标准的联调局训练
Standard FBI training.
"标准的联调局训练"
"Standard FBI training."
不不不
No, n-n-no.
你
You?
你确实有两把刷子 哥们儿
You are the real deal, bro.
我只是做了我该做的
Well, I did what I had to do.
一个人拿枪指着你
You know, a man with a gun in your face,
屋里还有孩子
kid in the room,
必须要把坏人打败才行
bad guy's got to go down.
哪怕只是轻伤
Even if it was only a flesh wound.
真的 当时我只是凭本能行事
I mean, really, it's just instinct at that point.
训练起了作用 肌肉记忆苏醒
You know, training takes over, muscle memory kicks in.
那男的想对付我
And when that guy made a move on me,
他举枪瞄准
his gun taking aim,
刺刀离我的脸只有几厘米
bayonet inches from this face...
哪来的刺刀
Whose bayonet?
我都能闻到火♥药♥残渣的味道
I could smell the gunpowder residue.
阿波马托克斯 尼尔森
Appomattox, Nelson.
阿波马托克斯
Appomattox.
我只知道 战斗开始
All I knew was-- it was on.
不是他死就是我亡
Him or me.
死的肯定不会是我
And it wasn't gonna be me.
是啊 宝贝
That's right, baby.
所以你在这儿
That's why you here.
丹尼尔·克鲁米兹大获全胜
Daniel Krumitz coming through.
*轻柔触碰我的感情*
*Sweetly touching my emotions*
*我想停下*
*I wanna stop*
*谢谢你 宝贝*
*And thank you, baby*
*我想停下*
*I just wanna stop*
*谢谢你 宝贝*
*And thank you, baby*
*被你所爱*
*How sweet it is*
*多么甜蜜*
*To be loved by you...*
不是吧你
No, you didn't.
我会唱
Yes, I did.
你知道
You know, uh...
这是我妈妈最喜欢的歌♥
it's my mother's favorite song.
每年她过生日的时候
Me and my pops used to sing it to her
我和我爸都会给她唱这首歌♥
every year on her birthday.
给你父母打个电♥话♥吧 布罗迪·尼尔森
Call your parents, Brody Nelson.
我做不到
Can't.
现在和以前不一样了
It's just not the same anymore.
我让他们蒙羞 进了监狱
I embarrassed them, went to jail.
我不是他们以为的那个儿子
Just not the son they thought they raised.
还是给他们打一个吧
Call them anyway.
我怎么觉得把我的东西还回来
Why do I get the feeling that giving my stuff back
是伊利亚总挂在嘴边的那个
is a part of one of your master plans
你的计划的一部分
that Elijah's always talking about?
不知道
I don't know.
*被你所爱 多么甜蜜*
*How sweet it is to be loved by you.*
喂
Hello.
爸
Hey, Dad?
我是布罗迪
Hey, it's Brody.
不 是我 爸 是我
Yeah, no, it-it's me, Pop, it's me.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表