剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
植入了一份假密钥
on the computer in the home,
上面有我们的恶意代码
one infected with our own malicious code.
一旦赏金猎人试图使用那份密钥
So when the bounty hunters try to use that passkey,
他们的电脑就会被感染
it'll infect their computer
我们就能全盘控制他们的电脑
and we'll have complete control over it.
他们鲁莽 贪婪
Well, they're reckless and greedy.
追求即时的满足感
They'll want immediate gratification.
我们不会等太久的
We won't have to wait long.
他们一旦接入电脑
All right, but when they plug in,
我们就能偷回第一密钥
we'll be able to steal the first passkey back.
不只是偷回密钥
Not just steal it.
我们必须证明密钥在他们的电脑里
We have to prove it was on their computer.
那串密钥是唯一能证明
That passkey is the only thing that links those men
他们与谋杀 入室行窃有关的东西
to the murder and the home invasion.
这样我们才能定他们的罪
It's what's gonna give us a conviction.
别担心 我们可以全程全屏录像
Don't worry. We'll be screen-capturing the entire session.
连接失败
我们与舍费尔家的电脑的连接断了
We lost the connection to the Schaeffers' computer.
他得重新联网
He'll get it back online.
连接失败
克鲁米兹 你要干什么
Krumitz, what the hell are you doing?
克鲁米兹把无线电落下了
Krumitz left his radio.
-我们有技术问题 -艾弗莉 刚收到消息
- We're having technical issues. - Avery, we just got word.
特警队反馈发现一辆可疑的越野车
SWAT's reporting a suspicious looking SUV
进入了这个片区
that just entered the neighborhood.
多久会到
How long?
最多两分钟
Two minutes at most.
打开住♥宅♥安保摄像机
Bring up the home security cameras.
监控屋子周边安全情况
I need eyes on the perimeter.
连接到无线安保摄像机
搞定
We got it.
出状况了 伊利亚
We got a problem, Elijah.
已连接
丹尼 没事的
Danny, it's okay.
来我和你弟弟这边
Just come stand by me and your brother.
我们都听你的
We'll do anything you ask.
求求你们 不要...
Please, just don't...
不要伤害我家人
don't hurt my family.
想要什么拿走就是了
Just take what you want.
没人会阻止你们 家里只有我们在
No one's stopping you; we're the only ones here.
去后屋查查 确定下没别人
Check the back, make sure we're alone.
他怎么来了
How'd he get here?
他来拿电玩去朋友家过夜时玩
He came for a video game for his sleepover.
我爸妈在哪
Where's my mom and dad?
没事的 杰弗里
It's okay, Jeffrey.
听我的指令行事
Just do what I tell you.
安全
All clear.
-你 -我吗
- You. - Me?
这里哪有电脑 带我去
You got a computer in here somewhere-- take me to it.
丹尼 按他说的做
Danny, do what the man tells you to do.
听你♥妈♥的♥话
Listen to your mother.
你才能活着离开
She'll get you out of this alive.
在 在楼上
It's, uh, it's upstairs.
走
Move.
让你的人待命
Have your men hold.
里面有两名联调局探员和一位平民
I got two FBI agents and an innocent in there.
如果我们突入的时机不对 就会有人被杀
We storm the house at the wrong time, somebody will get killed.
那个小孩到底怎么进去的
How the hell did that kid get in there?
艾弗莉从监控摄像头
Avery just spotted him coming in the back door
看到他进了后门
through the security camera.
派人去后面 院墙有个缺口
I need more men in the back-- there's a hole in that fence.
守住 现在
Fill it now.
你那边怎么样
How we doing on your end?
陷阱设好了 只要一咬钩
Trap's set-- those guys take the bait,
他们就插翅难逃
we'll have them dead to rights.
终身监禁 或者更重
Jail for life, and some.
里面的情况很不稳定 尼尔森
Um, we've got a volatile situation in there, Nelson.
不能等太久
We can't wait long.
坐下
Sit.
好的 没问题 你能不能放下枪
Okay, you got it, but do you mind lowering your gun?
打开系统文件夹
Open the system's folder.
等一下 我不太会操作
Just give me a minute-- I-I'm not good with computers.
是这个吗
Uh, here, here?
打开
Open it.
打开实用工具文件夹
Now utilities.
这个吗
Here?
还有两个不成 蠢货
You see two, you moron?
不好 有麻烦了
This is not good, man, we're in trouble.
这家伙会看不到诱饵文件
Look, this guy's gonna go ahead and miss the decoy file.
他让克鲁米兹看的是别的地方
He has Krumitz looking in the wrong place.
尼尔森 这些人脾气不好
Nelson, these guys have short tempers.
不允许失误
Failure is not an option.
好的
Okay, look, uh...
有主意了
I have an idea.
密钥2.txt
文本文档
转移文件
打开那个文件夹 "安装程序"
Open that folder there, "Installers"
你点错文件夹了 白♥痴♥
You clicked the wrong folder, you idiot.
文件已转移//
赞
Yes.
没点错呀 没点错
No, I didn't. No, I didn't.
等等 等等 是这个吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, is that it?
是这个吗 是这个吗
Is that it? Is that it?
就这个
That's it.
不错
Good.
拷到这里
Load it on this.
这些人很快就走了 亲爱的
These men'll be leaving soon, honey.
很快就结束了 我保证
This will all be over, I promise.
我说了别说话
I said no talking.
是的
Of course.
对不起
I apologize.
我儿子要去洗手间
My son needs to go to the restroom.
这
Yeah, well...
憋着吧
he can hold it.
闭嘴
And shut up.
过去
Get over there.
时间差不多了 兄弟 你拿到了吗
It's about time, man-- did you get it?
拿到了 别激动
I got it, calm down.
这花的时间太久了 兄弟
This is taking too long, bro.
我们要赶快离开
We got to get out of here.
等一下
Wait a second.
钱马上到手
It's payday.
我进去了
I'm in.
已连接
连接至IP地址
我会直接关掉这些笨蛋的网络
I'm gonna go ahead and deactivate these fools' Internet.
在他们发现我们给的是假密钥前
It's gonna buy me some time to find a passkey
能争取点时间让我找到他们的密钥
before they discover we slipped them a decoy.
里面气氛紧张 尼尔森
Things are getting tense in there, Nelson,
-没有多少时间了 -我在努力 我知道
- we can't wait long. - I'm trying. I know, I know.
怎么花了这么久
What the hell is taking so long?
无法连接至互联网
破信♥号♥♥
Damn signal.
什么
What?
无线网连不上 等一下
Wi-Fi isn't working-- give me a sec.
运行诊断程序
Running a diagnostic.
检测到入侵
现在怎么了
Now what?
网络入侵
我们被入侵了
We got an intrusion.
贱♥人♥
Son of a...
让那孩子闭嘴 快交代
Shut that kid up and start talking.
我们没时间了 尼尔森
We're running out of time, Nelson.
知道 知道
I know, I know.
再等一等 好吗
Look, just-just wait, okay?
等不了了
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表