剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
The cyberbully was posting
日志 私人照片都发布出去
Zoey's journal entries, private photos...
过去欺凌暴♥力♥都局限在学校范围内
Used to be bullying was limited to the confines of your school.
当你回家后 你本可以松口气 但是...
When you went home, you could have a break, but...
现在因为网络
now thanks to the Internet,
欺凌者可以匿名地无时无刻地攻击你
a bully can attack anonymously, 24/7.
现在没有安全的避风港了
There's no safe haven.
如果我是佐伊 我也会逃跑
If I was Zoey, I'd run away.
消失不见
Disappear.
或是自杀
Or commit suicide.
犯罪现场调查:网络
第一季 第七集
电子欺诈 -
通过操纵设备或程序
冒充成其他人
她为什么不告诉我自己被欺负了
Why didn't she tell me she was being bullied?
我本可以帮她的
I could've helped her.
我本可以做些什么
I could've done something.
乔丹 只有十分之一
Jordan, only one in ten
网络欺凌受害者会告诉父母
cyberbullying victims tell their parents.
他们非常羞耻和害怕
There's such a high level of shame and fear involved.
当我还是孩子时 如果你被欺负了
When I was a kid, if you got bullied,
身体上会有痕迹
there were physical signs.
伤口 淤痕 你无法隐藏
Cuts, bruises-- you couldn't hide it.
我应该把她的电脑从卧室里拿出来
I should've taken her computer out of her room.
限制她的手♥机♥访问
Limited her phone access.
她还是会找到办法上网的
She would've figured out a way to get online.
这是成瘾行为
This is addictive behavior.
青少年整夜地发短♥信♥ 消息
Teens stay up all night texting, messaging,
浏览网络
surfing the web.
就是凑热闹
It's called vamping.
你能想出谁会这样
Is there anyone you can think of who would want
攻击佐伊吗
to lash out at Zoey like this?
她跟谁有过节吗
Did she have a fight with anyone?
女朋友 前男友
A girlfriend? An ex?
不 我感觉自己对女儿一无所知
No! I feel like I don't know anything about my own daughter!
乔丹 这不是你的错
Jordan, this is not your fault.
听着 唯一跟她闹过别扭的就是我
Look, the only person she had a problem with was me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
怎么了
Why?
今年
I started
我开始跟人约会
seeing someone this year.
佐伊不喜欢我跟她约会
And Zoey wasn't comfortable with me dating her.
所以我结束了那段感情
So I ended the relationship.
佐伊就是我的全部
Zoey's my world.
如果她不知道怎么办
What if she doesn't know that?
如果我没机会告诉她了怎么办
What if I never get to tell her?
对佐伊电脑硬盘的司法鉴定显示
Forensic analysis of Zoey's computer hard drive revealed
有被删除的朋友圈消息 我复原了它们
deleted messages from her FriendAgenda page, which I recovered.
我找到了很多恐吓信息
I found a long thread of messages.
她还跟一个叫欧文·坎贝尔的人
She was having an online relationship
搞网恋
with an Owen Campbell.
大概是从五个月前开始的
Started about five months ago.
她肯定会删除信息
She must've deleted the messages
以防她爸爸发现
so her father wouldn't find them.
欧文在她失踪的前一天
The last message Owen sent her was
给她发了最后一条消息
the day before she went missing.
"抛下一切 你可以重新开始
"Leave everything behind. You can start over.
过来找我吧"
Come be with me"
-把地址给我 -好的
- Get me an address. - Okay.
北卡罗来纳州
佐伊·谭在哪
Where's Zoey Tan?
我已经告诉警♥察♥
I already told the cops
我不知道她在哪了
I don't know where she is!
你让她到这来 为什么
You told her to come here-- why?
好吧 我什么也没跟她说
Yeah, I didn't tell her anything!
我三年前搬来北卡罗来纳州 我甚至都...
I moved to North Carolina three years ago, and I haven't even...
我在华盛顿也不认识她
I barely knew her at D.C.!
但是你跟她在网上聊天
But you communicated with her online.
不 不
No. No!
欧文
Owen!
我们来看看你的朋友圈
Let's talk about your FriendAgenda page.
你发消息给佐伊
You sent this message to Zoey,
让她来北卡罗来纳州找你
asking her to come to North Carolina to be with you.
打算说实话了吗
You want to start telling the truth?
我 我没发那条消息
Whoa, I... I didn't send that message.
这根本不是我的朋友圈
This isn't even my FriendAgenda page!
我能给你看我的吗
Can I show you?
看
See?
这才是我的朋友圈
This is my real page.
佐伊被钓鱼了
Zoey was catfished.
有人在朋友圈上冒充你
Somebody was pretending to be you on Friend Agenda.
他怎么会有我的照片
Well, how did they get my photos?
任何人都可以到你主页上
Anybody can go on your page
偷你的照片
and steal your photos
然后创建一个假账号♥
to create a fake account.
佐伊以为她在和你网恋
Zoey thought she was having an online relationship with you.
看
Look.
这儿有上百条信息
There are hundreds of messages here.
这些都不是我发的
Oh, yeah, I didn't send any of these things.
我告诉过你了
I told you, you know.
我不认识佐伊
I barely knew Zoey.
我不可能跟她说
I would never tell her that...
我爱她
I loved her, you know?
所以她今早突然出现在我家门口时
That's why I was freaking out when she shows up out of nowhere
把我吓坏了
at my house this morning.
等等 你是说
Wait! You're telling me
佐伊今早在北卡罗来纳州现身吗
that Zoey was alive and in North Carolina this morning?
你几点见到她的
What time did you see her?
大概在早上八点吧 可能是...
It was around, uh, 8:00 A.M. Or something...
欧文 你得告诉我们
Owen, we need you to tell us exactly
你今天见到佐伊的具体情况
exactly what happened when you saw Zoey today!
我打开门
I answered the door.
她想抱我
And then I pushed her away
我把她推开了
when she tried to hug me. It was just
我女朋友就在旁边 太尴尬了
super awkward 'cause my actual girlfriend was there.
她生气了吗
Was she upset?
是 看上去她挺生气的
Yeah, she seemed pretty pissed off.
她说我骗了她
I mean... she said that I lied to her.
说我和其他人一样
And I was just like the others.
然后我让她离开
Um... then I told her to leave.
她就走了
And... and she did.
你知不知道她去哪了 她当时有车吗
Do you have any idea where she went? Was she in a car?
我不知道 我觉得没有
I don't know. No, I don't think so.
她只是走开了
She just walked away.
我刚给当地警方发了佐伊的全境通告
I just put a BOLO out on Zoey to local police.
希望他们能很快找到她
Hopefully they'll get eyes on her soon.
佐伊和假欧文的恋情
Zoey's relationship with Fake Owen
从五个月前开始
started five months ago.
两个月后 欺凌开始了
Two months later, the bullying started.
这一定是一个人做的 对吧
It's got to be the same person, right?
我们的目标想让佐伊煎熬
Our target wanted Zoey to suffer
他给佐伊设了个套
by creating an environment
让她相信只有一个人
where she believed there was only person
可以让她依靠 结果
she could turn to and then...
在她见到欧文的时候一切都崩塌了
That all came crashing down when she
她才知道自己被钓鱼了
met Owen and realized she'd been catfished.
这是个很细致的骗局
It's a pretty elaborate scheme.
让她上钩
Catfishing,
IP地址欺骗 安装远程访问木马
spoofing, RATing,
网络欺凌 他最后要做什么
cyberbullying-- what's the endgame?
我们要找的人想要毁掉佐伊的人生
We're looking for someone who wants to ruin Zoey's life.
让她众叛亲离
By isolating her from friends and family.
把她逼到悬崖边上
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表