剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
Extend your condolences.
最重要的是
Most importantly,
在你的主页上发布警告
issue a public warning on your home page.
这是找到那些
That's the most efficient way of reaching people
可能买♥♥了这些药的人
who might have these drugs currently sitting
最快的方法了
in their medicine cabinets.
不 这太过了 西蒙
No, that's a step too far, Simon.
那会有多丢脸
Talk about embarrassment.
公开声明我们的网站被黑
A-A public warning saying that we were breached?
这会导致公♥关♥危机的
It would create a PR nightmare for us.
更别提我们会因此摊上法律责任
Not to mention it opens us up to liability.
那位遗孀可以告我们的
The widow could sue.
我可能会丢掉数百万的赞助
I could lose millions in sponsors.
一个男人被你的网站害死了
A man died because of your website.
我深感遗憾
And I feel badly about that.
但"医疗在线"也是受害者
But ScrollMD was a victim, too.
我们的网站被攻击了
Our website was attacked.
我不能发布警告
I can't issue that warning.
你不能 还是你不会
You can't or you won't?
我不会
I won't.
圣安东尼奥 德克萨斯州
那个
That one.
它能拍到取药点的入口
It shows the entrance to the dead drop location.
回放到上次取药的时间点
Take me back to the time of the last pickup.
那是保罗
There's Paul.
九点整
9 a.m. on the dot.
好的 把录像倒回去
Okay, take the footage back.
我们要查查出入这里的其他人
We're looking for anyone else going in or out that door.
那儿 倒带
There. Rewind that.
回放一下
Play that back.
这不是真的吧
You gotta be kidding me.
目标用了红外LED阵列
The target's using an IR LED array.
让摄像头没法识别他的车牌
Makes his license plate unreadable to cameras.
我们能确认他的身份吗
Can we make an ID?
我看看
Let's see here...
没办法
No.
看不清他的脸 太远了
Can't see his face. Too far away.
怎么了
What is it?
目标驾驶着一辆新款的多功能越野车
Our target was driving a newer model SUV,
车里也许有蓝牙设备
probably equipped with Bluetooth.
电♥话♥ 广播
Phone, radio.
四个轮胎会发射蓝牙信♥号♥♥
All four tires give off Bluetooth signals
报告胎压不足
to report when they're low on pressure.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
看到那儿的小白盒了吗
See that little white box right there?
那是交通运输部的
It's a Department of Transportation
交通监控系统
traffic monitoring system.
通过接收蓝牙信♥号♥♥报告交通情况
Picks up Bluetooth signals to report traffic patterns.
交通运输部保留着
The D.O.T. keeps a record
它们匹配的每个蓝牙设备的记录
of every Bluetooth device it pairs with.
那就是我们的电子指纹
That's our digital fingerprint.
我们只要把它和车辆识别码匹配
We match that to the SUV's VIN number,
就可以找出司机的身份和车管所的记录
and we get the driver's ID and registration from the DMV.
只有一个问题
Yeah, only one problem--
交通运输部只保留二十分钟的数据
the D.O.T. Only keeps the data for 20 minutes.
你还真信啊
You really believe that?
蓝牙是黑客的好朋友
Bluetooth is a hacker's best friend.
摄像头什么时候
What time was the IR LED flash detected
捕捉到了红外LED闪光
by the traffic cam?
早上6:49
6:49 a.m.
你可以把新闻放到大屏幕上吗
Can you put the newscast on the big screen?
好 这些是当时和交通运输部的盒子
Okay, these are the Bluetooth devices that paired
匹配的所有蓝牙设备
with the D.O.T. Traffic box at the same time.
170个 我们又要赌一次吗
170? We making another wager?
看上去是这样
Looks like it.
你应该能信任你访问的网站
You should be able to trust the websites you visit.
他们应当为
They should be responsible for
网站上的广♥告♥负责
the content of the ads that are on their sites.
我的丈夫死于某人的管理疏忽
My husband is dead because someone was negligent.
"医疗在线"存在虚假广♥告♥
今天我去了"医疗在线"总部
Today I went to ScrollMD headquarters.
没人愿意和我谈谈
No one would talk to me.
他们把我赶了出来
They escorted me out.
他们说他们是为了帮助人们
They say they're all about helping people,
但他们只在乎钱
but all they care about is the bottom line.
我找到了点东西
Hey, I've got something here.
好的 说说看
All right, talk to me.
我们刚刚在
We just ran the VIN number
得州车管所数据库
of our target's SUV
检索了目标车辆识别码 有所发现
through the Texas DMV database and got a hit.
好 给艾弗莉打电♥话♥
All right, get Avery on the phone.
尼尔森 我有件事要交给你
Nelson, I've got a job for you.
这事做完后 到我办公室来找我
Come see me in my office after this.
不要克鲁米兹和我一起过去吗
You don't want Krumitz to come, too?
我们一直都是搭档合作的
I mean, because we've been tag-teaming everything.
就你一人
Just you.
西蒙
Simon?
艾弗莉
Avery,
我们查到了司机
we found the driver of the SUV.
目标名叫兰道尔·方
Target's name is Randall Fung.
圣安东尼奥 德克萨斯州
联调局
FBI!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
我这边安全
My side's clear!
枪手们出来
Shooters come out.
安全 长官 全部安全
All clear, sir, totally clear!
联调局
FBI!
举起手来 让我看到你的手
Hands up, let me see your hands!
联调局 不许动
FBI! Don't move!
跪下 跪下
Get down, get down! On your knees!
不许动
Do not move!
把手放到背后
Hands behind your back!
兰道尔·方 转过身去
Randall Fung, turn around.
把手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
霉菌
Mold.
黄曲霉素
The aflatoxins.
就是它加重受害者的病情
This is what's making the victims sick.
我见过不少乱七八糟的东西
I've seen some nasty-ass crap,
但这个真让我恶心
but this is disgusting.
你一直盯着药看 没看电脑
You keep looking at the pills, not the computer.
知道这告诉了我什么吗
You know what that tells me?
你是名训练有素的药剂师 不是网络犯罪者
That you're a trained chemist, not a cyber criminal.
说明这起罪案你只占了一半
Which means you're only half this operation.
你是药剂师
You're the pill cook.
兰道尔 我们将以欺诈 合谋
Randall, we got you on fraud, conspiracy,
非法交易假冒伪劣产品逮捕你
trafficking counterfeit goods,
还有一人因你而死
and a man died because of what you did.
你将被起诉谋杀罪 还要蹲很久的大牢
You're looking at murder and a hell of a lot of jail time
除非你告诉我们你的合伙人在哪
unless you can tell us where your better half is.
如果你开口 也许我们能做笔交易
Now, if you talk, maybe we can make a deal.
把电脑和设备打包带回特区
Bag the computers and devices and bring them back to D.C.
我们还得揪出这条毒蛇的头目
We're still looking for the head of this snake.
你到底搞了什么鬼 西蒙
What the hell did you do, Simon?
你一脸不爽的样子 马科斯
Wow, you seem a little upset, Marcus.
是一定要在我停车位旁谈的问题吗
Is this a discussion we should be having by my parking space?
我的整个网站都崩溃了
My entire Web site is down.
每一次我输入代码 想恢复网页
Every time I text, try to get it back online,
网页就崩一次
it crashes again.
听着像是分布式拒绝服务攻击
Sounds like a distributed denial of service attack.
得花上好几天 好几个礼拜才能解决
Ah, those can take days, weeks to sort out.
当然我会让我的组员去调查看看
I can certainly have my team look into it.
你的组员 你个混♥蛋♥
Your team? You son of a bitch.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表