剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
准备开庭 请坐
Court is in session, please be seated.
泰勒·派提斯
I was ten years old
在便利店枪杀我父母时
when Taylor Pettis shot and killed my parents
我只有十岁
in that convenience store that night.
我在十岁时
I was... ten years old when...
就得告诉我的祖母
I broke the news to my grandmother
她唯一的儿子死了
that her only son had died.
我还是个孩子
I was just a kid.
今天我二十八岁了
Today I'm 28.
我以为
And I thought
现在 我应该可以宽恕他了
that by now, I'd be capable of forgiveness.
我想成熟也许可以冲淡伤痛
That maturity would lessen the pain.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我依旧想念我的父母
I still miss my mom and dad.
他们没能见到我今天的成就
They never got to see what I became.
我都没来得及让他们为我骄傲
I never got to make them proud.
那个人毁了我的一生
That man destroyed my life.
他不仅夺走了我的父母
He not only took my parents away,
而且因为他 我也失去了我最好的朋友
but because of him, I lost my best friend--
我的姐姐 弗朗辛
my sister, Francine.
我们再也无法一起欢笑
We don't laugh together anymore.
又怎么笑得出来
But why would we?
他让我们的童年支离破碎
He shattered our childhood.
让我们的灵魂分崩离析
He crushed our souls.
因此 泰勒·派提斯不该被释放
And for that, Taylor Pettis should never be freed.
理查德·戴维斯给我们留下了
Richard Davis left us a picture
一张有男人的手和一块积木的照片
of a man's hand and a toy block.
他死了吗
Is the man dead?
还不知道
Can't tell.
理查德·戴维斯在跟我们耍花样
Richard Davis is toying with us.
积木的放置和规律不符了
The placement of the block doesn't fit the pattern.
他还没有动手
He hasn't killed yet.
他内心深处想要我们阻止他
Something in him wants us to stop him.
他被疾驰给踢了
Well, he got kicked off of ZoGo.
他总得创建个新账户 对吧
He'll have to create a new account, right?
他不可能突破入侵探测系统
There's no way he can beat the intrusion detection system
和三层的防火墙
and a layer-three firewall.
也没时间建立新的钓鱼路由
And no time to set up a new evil twin router.
他知道我们盯上他了
Well, he knows we're on to him.
他还不会收手
Well, he's not done yet.
他的信息很明确
His message is clear--
他会在五点十七分再杀一个人
he will kill someone else at 5:17.
除非他是他们的系统里的
But he can't pick up any passengers
注册司机 否则他也接不了客人
unless he's a registered driver in their system.
不 他不必非得是注册司机
No, he doesn't have to be a registered driver--
他可以创建一个新账户
he could open a new account.
作为乘客
As a passenger.
您的疾驰司机是
丹内特
已经凌晨五点了
It's 5:00 a.m.
在五点十七分
We have less than half an hour
理查德·戴维斯再杀另一个人之前
to get Richard Davis in cuffs
我们只剩下不到半小时来抓他了
before he attempts another killing in 5:17 a.m.
克鲁米兹正在缩小目标的位置范围
Krumitz is working on narrowing our target's location.
我们行动吧
Let's roll.
我们得尽快把范围缩小到一名司机
Okay, we need to narrow this down to one rider and fast.
现在知道些什么
What do we know?
我们毁掉了目标的疾驰账户
We blew up the target's ZoGo profile.
他现在搭车的话
If he's taking a ride right now,
一定是用的新账户
he's doing it with a new account.
所以我们要找的是一名正在车上的乘客
Okay, so we're looking for an active passenger
用的是刚创建的账户
traveling on a newly created account.
还剩三十七个
Leaves 37.
疾驰乘客数
但是没有有效信♥用♥卡♥你是没法上车的
But you can't get a ride without an active credit card.
错误 无匹配
而他用的不是自己的
And he's not using his own.
预付信♥用♥卡♥[类似国内购物卡]
Prepaid credit card.
随便找家杂货店就能买♥♥ 也不会有人过问
You can pick one up in any drugstore, no questions asked.
疾驰乘客数 19 19项匹配
仍然有十九个可能
We're still looking at 19 possibilities.
理查德·戴维斯把他手♥机♥扔在他车里了
Richard Davis ditched his phone in his car.
如果他在疾驰叫了车
If he ordered a ZoGo,
他得有一台装了软件的手♥机♥
he would need a phone with the app loaded onto it.
他需要一台新手♥机♥
He needed a new cell phone.
在过去三小时内激活的
One activated in the last three hours.
疾驰乘客数 1名 波士顿
搞定
Yes.
现在看看是哪位疾驰司机接了他
Now let's see what ZoGo driver picked him up.
姓名 丹内特
我们可以通过司机手♥机♥的GPS追踪他
We can track him using the driver's cell's GPS.
我把大家都连到这张地图上
I'll link everyone to this map.
理查德·戴维斯正在一辆疾驰上
Richard Davis is in a ZoGo
位于我们南面六个街区 正往西去
six blocks south of us heading west.
等等
Hang on.
那辆疾驰仍在行进中
The ZoGo's still en route.
凶手还没有行动
Our killer hasn't pounced yet.
好 我们赶在他动手前到那
All right, let's get there before he does.
尼尔森你有可视化坐标了吗
Nelson, do you have imaging coordinates?
有了 支援正在赶来
Got them. Backup's on the move.
等等 嫌疑人刚刚调头了
Wait, wait, suspect just turned.
他朝南往波士顿公共绿地去了
He's heading south toward Boston Common.
你确定这么走是对的吗 伙计
You sure this is the right way, man?
一直开就是了
Just keep going.
现在你把手♥机♥扔到窗外去怎么样
Now how about you throw that cell phone out the window?
我可不能让你打电♥话♥求救
I can't have you calling anybody.
信♥号♥♥丢失
我们刚刚丢失了信♥号♥♥
We just lost the signal.
理查德·戴维斯一定发现我们了
Richard Davis must be on to us.
我们得想办法追踪他
We need to find a way to track him.
尼尔森 找个定位基站
Nelson, find a cell catcher.
能抓取1.6公里内的任何手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
It'll grab any cell signal in a one-mile radius.
好吧 可是司机的手♥机♥不是挂了吗
Okay, but didn't the driver's cell phone die?
我们不是要追踪司机的手♥机♥
We're not tracking the driver's cell.
而是理查德·戴维斯的一次性手♥机♥
We're tracking Richard Davis' burner cell.
追踪IMEI号♥ 得到他目前的坐标
We'll track the IMEI number and get the current coordinates.
快点 一旦他出了范围
Work fast. If he gets out of your range,
我们就来不及赶到了
we won't get there in time.
快点 再开快点
Faster. You need to go faster.
那只会引起注意 伙计
That'll just bring attention to us, man.
我可不是在求你 踩到底
I didn't ask you. Now floor it.
扫描中
基站定位状况 激活
基站定位已经启动 正在运行中
Cell catcher is up and running.
匹配应该用不了多久
It shouldn't take long to get a hit.
只要凶手的手♥机♥还开着
As long as our killer has his cell phone on.
找到了 好样的
Got it. Yes.
目标正经过市区快速往南开去
Target's moving south through downtown and fast.
快要驶离范围了
He's almost out of range.
再往前开就跑掉了
If he gets any further ahead, he's gone.
西弗特 我们得让他减速
Sifter, we need to slow him down.
艾弗莉 我知道你要怎样 但是很难办
Avery, I know what you're asking, and it's complicated.
我们得叫醒当地负责的法官
We're gonna have to wake up a magistrate judge on duty
拿到三♥级♥紧急情况授权
and get a title three emergency.
没有时间了
We don't have time for that.
管他呢 我之后再去道歉
Oh, screw it. I'll apologize later.
三♥级♥紧急情况是什么
What's a title three?
我们可以变几个信♥号♥♥灯
We're gonna change a few traffic lights.
好吧 我打给瑞雯
All right, I'm gonna call Raven.
告诉瑞雯我们正往北朝比肯山开去
Tell Raven we're headed north towards Beacon Hill.
当心点 瑞雯
Careful, Raven.
别触发监控单元
Don't trigger the CMU.
我知道 我能行
I know, I got it.
准许访问
跟骑自行车一样简单
Just like riding a bike.
我黑进了波士顿监控系统
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表