剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
From what the other girls told me,
维奈莎杀了她
Vanessa killed her.
伊丽莎白是五号♥
Elizabeth was number five.
她来了一年半以后
After about a year and a half,
贾斯珀给了她特权
that Jasper guy gave her special privileges.
她可以不用被锁起来
She was able to not live in her shackles,
到现实世界去
go out into the real world.
贾斯珀只吃无麸面包
Jasper only eats gluten-free bread.
在有机食物区 浅蓝色标签
It's in the organic aisle. Light blue label.
去拿一包 然后去农产品区找我
Go get one loaf and meet me in produce.
是 女士
Yes, madam.
女士 我叫伊丽莎白·马克斯
Ma'am, my name is Elizabeth Marks.
我儿子癫痫发作了
My son is having a seizure.
我能借用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I just use your phone, please?
求你了
Please.
她因此被杀 被抛尸在了树林里
So that's how she ended up in the woods.
好消息
Well, good news.
你妈妈来了
Your mom's here.
谢谢 铲子放那吧 谢谢
Thank you. You can leave the shovel. Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
医院的人都很好
People at the hospital were
让我平静了下来
real nice-- leveled me out.
有时候这很难过
Sometimes it's hard, you know?
活在没有她的世界里
Living without her.
有时候我们必须向前看
Sometimes to move forward,
必须放下这一切
we have to let go.
所以我约你在这儿见面
That's why I asked you to meet me here.
我们可以一起放下
So that we could let go together.
我给孩子买♥♥了这个
I bought this for the baby.
一个小银十字架
A little silver cross.
但我没有机会把这个给她
But I never had a chance to give it to her.
心形的项链
Heart necklace.
这是母亲在我们小时候给我们的
Our mother gave it to us when we were kids,
她下葬时戴着另一半
and we buried her wearing the other half.
谢谢
Thank you
谢谢你做的一切
for everything you've done.
但最重要的是 谢谢你爱她
But most of all, thank you for loving her.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表