剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
每天早上我醒来后都在想
There isn't a morning where I don't wake up wondering
如果今天他将会
if today's the day that he's gonna
泄露病人的私人信息
release private patient information.
一切噩梦又会重新开始
And the whole nightmare will start all over again.
我们会抓住他的
We'll catch him.
你知道我想念这里的什么吗
You know what I miss about this place?
纽约大都会队
The Mets.
纽约大都会队
The Mets?
我想说点什么 但是你可能会炒了我
I would comment, but you'd probably fire me.
但是还有一个问题我想不通 伊利亚
But there is one question I can't shake, Elijah.
埃文·威斯科特
Evan Wescott.
他怎么了
What about him?
黑入公共无线网的好处在于
Well, the beauty of an open Wi-Fi hack is
目标绝对随机
its sheer randomness.
凶手本可以把阿黛尔的死
Our killer could've framed
嫁祸给他路由器上的任何一个人
anyone on his router for Adel's murder.
你认为目标故意选择埃文
You think the target chose Evan specifically.
阿黛尔被害当晚去了埃文的俱乐部
Adel went to Evan's club the night of the murder.
第二天早上 埃文和钓鱼路由器
And the next morning, Evan ends up at Carla's Cafe
同时出现在卡拉咖啡馆
at the exact same time as the evil twin router.
很像私人恩怨
It feels personal.
我们的目标为埃文精心策划了一场谋杀
Our target crafted a murder for Evan.
伪造短♥信♥和GPS数据
Fabricated texts and GPS data,
把他和酒店入侵事件联♥系♥在一起
linked him to the hotel hack.
他构陷埃文是有理由的 为什么呢
He set up Evan as a fall guy for a reason, but why?
我找到了在卡拉咖啡馆
I identified the router that was used
用来入侵埃文的路由器
to hack Evan in Carla's Cafe.
终极渗透测试路由器
最新最棒的伪装接入点骗术
The latest and greatest in evil twin deception, huh?
制♥造♥商供认了销♥售♥这种路由器的大卖♥♥场
Manufacturer gave me the big box store where it was sold.
看你笑得这么得意
All right, from your smirk,
我猜它是最近才买♥♥的
I'm guessing it was purchased recently.
收银机记下了买♥♥走它的那位先生
Point of sale puts that gentleman at the register.
他付的现金
He paid cash.
把这个传给艾弗莉和伊利亚
Get this to Avery and Elijah.
我们抓到他了
We've got him.
看看阿黛尔被杀次日早上谁在曼哈顿
Look who was in Manhattan the morning after Adel's murder.
瑞雯刚发来的
Just got this from Raven.
这不是伤心欲绝的男友嘛
Oh. The heartbroken boyfriend.
夏恩·提尔曼 联调局
Shane Tillman, FBI!
他不在这里
He's not here.
-没人 -撤 没人
- Clear! - Let's go, we're clear!
我来做硬盘镜像备份
I'm gonna image the hard drive,
然后送给尼尔森和克鲁米兹梳理数据
send it to Nelson and Krumitz to comb through the data.
摔碎的杯子
Broken cup.
破损的墙壁
Damaged wall.
这里发生过争执
There was an argument.
阿黛尔不是去纽约玩
Adel wasn't visiting New York.
她是想逃离夏恩
She was running away from Shane.
我在犯罪现场看到
You know, something struck me as odd
她手腕上的瘀伤时 就觉得奇怪了
when I saw the bruises on her wrist at the crime scene.
伤处呈紫色 紫得发黑
Look. They're purple, almost black.
如果她的伤是被杀当晚弄的
If she'd gotten these during the struggle the night that she was killed,
那该是粉色 或者根本看不出
they'd be pink or not even visible.
她是在被杀前受的伤
She got these before the night she was killed.
阿黛尔要离开夏恩
Adel was leaving Shane.
他回到家
He came home.
你放手
Stop it!
他把她包里的东西扯出来
He pulled her things out of her bag
不想让她走
to prevent her from leaving.
她逃走时 他抓住了她的手腕
When she escaped, he grabbed her wrists,
造成那些瘀伤
which caused the bruising.
天啊
Oh, God!
她离开以后 他开始喝酒
When she left, he started drinking.
他跟着她去了纽约 然后杀了她
He followed her to New York and he killed her.
天啊
My God.
就算女人们鼓起勇气
Even when women get the courage
和虐待自己的男友断绝关系
to leave abusive relationships,
有时还是会被杀害
sometimes they still get killed.
他接下来会怎么做
So what's his next move?
他很愤怒
Well, he's angry.
精于算计
He's calculated.
一无所有
He's got nothing to lose.
50口径中发式手♥枪♥子弹
还带着武器 而且危险
And he's armed and dangerous.
这办法行不通
I just hit a dead end.
提尔曼的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Tillman's phone's not showing a signal.
他肯定关机了 我们没法追踪到他
He must have turned it off. There's no way to track him.
我看看他的电脑里有什么线索
I'll see what we can do with Tillman's laptop.
他最近的线上活动
His recent online activity
应该能反映他的心理状态
should give us a glimpse into his state of mind.
历史记录被清除了
Yeah, browser history has been cleared.
清除历史记录
Yeah, well, clearing your history
也许能瞒着女友上黄网
may hide porn sites from your girlfriend,
可没法瞒过我
but it won't hide anything from me.
有了合适的工具 很容易就能找回浏览记录
Browser artifacts are easily recovered with the right tools.
看看吧 大多数是纽约新闻网站
Oh, check it out. Mostly New York news affiliates.
他在关注阿黛尔·弗斯特谋杀案的调查进展
He's following the Adel Foster murder investigation.
你觉得他知道我们盯上他了吗
You think he knows we're onto him?
永远不要小看坏人 尼尔森
Always assume that the bad guys are two steps ahead of you, Nelson.
这样你才能做好万全准备
That way, you're prepared for anything,
不会被打个措手不及
and you're never caught off guard.
伙计 他访问了一个手♥机♥定位网站
Hey, man, he visited a cell phone locating site?
怎么 他手♥机♥丢了吗
I mean, what, he lost his cell phone?
不 他不是在找自己的手♥机♥
No, he wasn't looking for his phone.
而是在找别人 你看
He was tracking someone else. Look.
区号♥是212
That area code is 212.
账号♥
手♥机♥号♥码
那是纽约号♥码 不是新泽西
That's New York, not Jersey.
我打给伊利亚
I'll call Elijah.
伊利亚 夏恩·提尔曼在浏览手♥机♥定位网站
Elijah, Shane Tillman is using a cell phone location tracking site.
他要去找埃文·威斯科特
He's going after Evan Wescott!
一人做事一人当
Problem is with me.
-放了其他人 -闭嘴
- Just let these people go. - Shut up!
要不是你 事情本来不会变成这样
This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for you.
你把她从我身边夺走了
You took her away from me.
伙计 我想你认错人了
Buddy, I think you got the wrong guy.
就是你 就是你
It was you! It was you!
我亲眼看见你跟阿黛尔在这儿乱搞
I saw you with Adel right here in this bar.
朋友 把枪放下好吗
Look, man, just drop the gun,
不管你误会了什么
and we can talk about whatever it is
我们都可以谈谈
that you think may have happened.
我清楚是怎么回事 我很清楚
No, I know what happened! I know what happened!
守住后门
Cover the back.
行动 行动
Go, go!
行动 行动
Go, go, go!
你把她从我身边抢走了
You took her away from me.
当然了 你不记得了
Of course, you don't remember.
这儿有那么多女人
There's so many women, aren't there?
你都要收入后宫吗
You just have to have them all?
我只是需要个机会解释 向她道歉
I needed a chance to explain, to say I was sorry.
向她道歉
To say I was sorry.
可是你... 她心心念念都是你
But you... you were all over her.
看她的眼神就知道 她不会回到我身边了
And I could see in her eyes, she wasn't coming back to me.
夏恩
Shane?
站住
Stay where you are!
否则别怪我杀人
Or this isn't gonna end the way you want it to.
放了她 把枪放下
Let her go and put down the gun.
他杀了我女朋友 你却毫不作为
He killed my girlfriend, and you did nothing.
你放了他
You set him free.
我数到三就开枪
At the count of three, I'm gonna discharge this weapon.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表