剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
I need a DNA sample from you and your husband.
这是标准程序
Standard protocol.
你最后一次母乳喂养凯莱布是什么时候
When's the last time you breast-fed Caleb?
半夜
Midnight.
为什么问这个
Why?
这是得到你儿子DNA样本的最好办法
It's the best way to get a DNA sample of your son.
为什么你把婴儿监视器拿走了
Why are you putting the baby-cam away?
硬件清理 我正把它打包作为证据
Hardware's clean. I'm bagging it for evidence.
没有任何结果
Didn't bear any fruit.
我只得到了一些绿色代码
Well, all I got is green code here.
前五个设备是干净的
First five devices are clean.
现在 如果数据用同样的方式回来
Now, if Mom's comes back the same way,
这台设备也可以剔除了
we struck out here, too.
有恶意软件
Oop! There's malware.
我们抓到老鼠了
We found a rat.
你们抓到了老鼠
You found a rat.
远程访问木马 间谍软件
Remote Access Trojan. Spy software.
可以到达表层网络的任一点
Available anywhere on the surface net.
四十块即可下载
40-buck download.
基本上任何人都会用这种木马
Basically, anybody with half a brain can use it.
在所有设备中 唯一被感染的
Of all the devices, the only one infected
是弗兰·雷诺兹的笔记本电脑吗
was Fran Reynolds' laptop?
-是的 -老鼠软件在寻找特殊的提示
- Yeah. - RAT software looks for specific prompts.
用户关键词是什么
What did the user tag?
他想看什么
What did he want to see?
只要关键词是"凯莱布"
Everything tagged "Caleb"...
妈妈你好
凯莱布四个月大了
给你发几张宝宝的照片
或"宝宝"
...or "Baby."
邮件发送中
老鼠就会跟踪有这些关键词的电子邮件
The RAT tracked every e-mail sent.
不管她发什么
Whatever she sent,
他都能看到
he saw.
雷诺兹家族外的某些人
Somebody outside the Reynolds family
对凯莱布很感兴趣
is way too interested in Caleb.
克鲁姆 调出弗兰·雷诺兹的通话记录
Krum, pull up Fran Reynolds' phone records.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
在那个妈妈上交电♥话♥之前
Right before the mom gave up her phone,
我看到她在鬼鬼祟祟地讲话
I saw her sneak-talking.
好吧 她的最后一通电♥话♥
All right, her last call was
来自区号♥是410的巴尔的摩市
from the 410 area code. Baltimore.
克鲁姆 反向查找
Krum, do a reverse look-up.
港口修船厂
Harbor Boat Restoration.
尼尔森 查一下通话频率
Nelson, check for frequency.
好的
Right.
两周里跟这个号♥码通话二十一次
21 calls to that number in the last two weeks,
而且都是午夜之后
all after midnight.
她有个情人
She was having an affair.
-DNA检测结果呢 -正要给你呢
- Where are my DNA results? - Beat me to it.
弗兰·雷诺兹的丈夫不是孩子的生父
Fran Reynolds' husband is not the father.
看来生父在修船厂上班呢
Looks like the biological father works at the boat company.
不等支援了
We're not waiting for backup.
联调局
FBI!
-比尔·胡克斯特莱顿 不许动 -别开枪
- Bill Hookstraten, don't move! - Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
-跪下 -把孩子给我
- On your knees! - Hand me the baby.
请不要伤害他
Just d-don't hurt him.
把手给我 脚也并起来
Give me your hands. Cross your ankles.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
孩子没事吧
Baby okay?
天呐 没有痣
Oh, my God. There's no freckle.
这不是凯莱布
It's not Caleb.
什么叫我是老鼠
What do you mean I'm the RAT?
你入侵了弗兰·雷诺兹的电脑
You hacked into Fran Reynolds' computer.
我们跟踪你的IP地址找到了这儿
We tracked your IP address to this address,
也根据DNA结果确认了
and we know from the DNA test results
雷诺兹先生并非凯莱布的生父
that Mr. Reynolds is not Caleb's biological father.
弗兰和我是有外遇 结果她怀孕了
Fran and I had an affair. Got pregnant.
她总说要离开她老公
And as much as she talks about leaving her husband,
但就是做不到
she couldn't do it.
我们总在电♥话♥中争吵关于我想见凯莱布的事
We argue all the time on the phone about me seeing Caleb.
我甚至威胁说要找律师
I even threatened to get a lawyer.
所以我就买♥♥了些能让我见儿子的软件
So I bought some software so I could see my kid.
你只在网上见过他
You've only seen him on the Internet.
你难道没注意到他右脸上有个
Didn't you happen to notice he had a distinctive freckle
明显的痣吗
on his right cheek?
那告诉我们 这到底是谁的孩子
So tell us, whose baby is this?
他要不是凯莱布 那我也不知道了
If it's not Caleb, I don't know.
那这个无名婴儿是怎么到这儿来的
Then how did this Baby Doe end up here?
弗兰大半夜给我打电♥话♥
Fran called me in the middle of the night
告诉我孩子丢了
gave me the bad news.
她说让我不要来
She was insistent that I not come over.
结果三小时前我接到一个陌生电♥话♥
Then I got this strange phone call three hours ago.
喂
Hello?
-比尔·胡克斯特莱顿 -我就是
- Bill Hookstraten? - Speaking.
我们知道你是凯莱布·雷诺兹的父亲
We know you're Caleb Reynolds' father.
他在我们手里 敢报♥警♥他就死定了
We have him. Call the cops, he dies.
我们很乐意把他卖♥♥给你
We're willing to sell him to you for a price.
他们说他们要七万五千美金
They said they wanted $75,000.
我付了现金...
Paid cash...
然后他们就把孩子给我了
and then they gave me the baby.
绑匪是外国人吗
The kidnappers, were they foreigners?
说话是外国口音吗
Speak with foreign accents?
不 绝对是美国人
No. They were as American as it gets.
男的很凶 女的很软弱
He was rough. She was on the trashy side.
我有个疑问
Here's what's troubling me.
为什么两个陌生人
How could two complete strangers
会知道你和弗兰的事
know about your secret with Fran?
而且还知道你没见过儿子
And that you've never seen your son before?
说实话...
Honestly...
我不知道
I have no idea.
假设绑匪确实把凯莱布
So let's say that the kidnappers
和无名氏两个孩子都偷来了
did steal Baby Doe and Caleb.
为什么把胡克斯特莱顿的孩子搞错了
Why sell Hookstraten the wrong baby?
好吧 也许他们是故意搞错的
Okay. Maybe this bait and switch was on purpose.
他们知道胡克斯特莱顿的焦急心情
They know Hookstraten is desperate.
他买♥♥了错误的孩子
He buys the wrong baby.
等意识到孩子不是他的
He realizes it's not his.
绑匪又可以把对的再卖♥♥给他
The kidnappers turn around and sell him the real one
就能赚更多钱
but for more money.
我不知道 事情讲不通
I don't know. It doesn't add up.
确实
No, I know.
讲不通 一切都讲不通 因为
It doesn't add up. None of it adds up because...
为什么丢了两个孩子却只有一家报♥警♥呢
how can a second baby go missing and nobody even phones it in?
如果是执法部门
Well, law enforcement, somewhere,
哪个环节出了错
must've dropped the ball.
现在也该有人告诉我们了
We should've been notified by now.
我会再把本案发布在执法通信系统里
All right, I will put it out on NLETS again.
扩大搜索范围到全国
We go wider, we just cover the whole country,
如果没有收获 再求助媒体
and if nothing pops, we contact the media.
你下一步打算怎么办
What's your next move?
去换尿布
I'm going to change a diaper.
尿布
A diaper.
有人嘘嘘啦
Oh, someone's got some pee-pee.
别担心 我们马上就处理好
Well, don't worry, we'll take care of this.
小先生 你肯定不会记得这一刻
Now, mister, you'll never remember this moment,
但我会的
but I will.
大多数人都不知道
Most people don't know this...
尿布的边缘可以说是内置指纹捕捉器
but diaper edges are built-in print catchers.
如果给你换尿布的女人
And if the woman who changed you
能带我找到她的老板
can lead me back to her boss,
她的大灰狼老板
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表