剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾弗莉·瑞安
My name is Avery Ryan.
曾是网络犯罪的受害者
I was a victim of cyber crime.
和你们一样 我在社交网络上发状态
Like you, I posted on social media,
在网上查询我的银行账户余额
checked my bank account balance online,
甚至在我的电脑里存着
even kept the confidential files
进行心理治疗时的机密档案
of my psychological practice on my computer.
我被黑客入侵 结果导致
Then I was hacked, and as a result,
我的一名患者被谋杀
one of my patients was murdered.
为了调查她的死因 我加入了联调局
My investigation into her death led me to the FBI,
我和一队网络安全专家
where I joined a team of cyber experts
与躲藏在深层网络的新型犯罪进行抗争
to wage a war against a new breed of criminal hiding on the Deep Web...
从未想过这些犯罪会如此渗透进日常生活
infiltrating our daily lives in ways we never imagined...
没有容貌
faceless...
没有姓名
nameless...
潜伏在我们的设备里
lurking inside our devices,
只需一记按键
just a keystroke away.
这也会发生在你身上...
蓝牙数据传输
提取数据中
我是瑞雯 请留言
You've reached Raven. Leave me a message.
瑞雯 是我 尼尔森
Raven, hey, it's me. It's Nelson.
我给你发一份文档 但别打开看
I'm sending you a file, but just don't open it.
收到这条留言时 不用回电♥话♥
When you get this message, don't worry about calling me back.
-别说了 别说了 -好笑吧
- Stop, stop, stop. - Oh, I know.
我永远忘不了当你咳出
I will never forget Mom's face
那只蟋蟀的时候妈的表情
when you coughed up that cricket.
彻底震惊了
What?!
可大了
It was huge.
我都能感觉到它在我喉咙里爬
I could feel it crawling back up my throat.
停
No.
-别这么做 弟弟 -做什么
- Don't do it, little brother. - What?
不准说伤感的话题毁了现在的快乐气氛
Do not say something mushy and ruin this.
我爱你 弗朗辛
I love you, Francine.
该死 我得走了
Oh, shoot. I got to go.
今天这顿都刷我的信♥用♥卡♥
Do you mind if I put this on my credit card
然后你再给我现金可以吗
and you just give me cash?
因为我没时间跑去自动取款机了
'Cause I do not have time to run to an ATM.
我的钱包跑哪去了
Where the heck is my wallet?
包里全是些垃圾
I have so much junk in here.
说真的 我得清理一下我的包了
Seriously, I have to clean out my bag.
泰勒·派提斯
Taylor Pettis?
天呐 是他吧
Oh, my God, that's him, isn't it?
等等 丹尼尔 你...你要过去干嘛
Wait, Daniel. Wait. What are you...? Why are you going?
-我想跟他谈谈 -什么 别去
- I want to talk to him. - What? No.
干嘛要去 装作没看到得了
Why? Just, let's just go.
他杀了我们的父母 我想找他谈谈
He killed our parents, and I want to talk to him.
丹尼尔 求你别去了
Daniel, no. Please?
真不敢相信他们居然放你出来了
I can't believe they let you out.
我还一直希望能判你死刑呢
I was hoping for the death penalty.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
-抱歉 给我拿一个打包盒 -好
- Excuse me. Can I get a to-go container? - Sure.
你不想和我聊聊吗
You don't want to chat?
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
我过来是想给你条忠告
I came over here to give you a little piece of advice.
别再做错事
Don't do anything wrong.
十七年来 我一直都很害怕你
For 17 years, I was afraid of you,
即使你已经被关进监狱 但你听着
even when you were locked away, but you know what?
我现在是一名联调局探员
Now I'm an FBI agent,
而你就只是个卑鄙的罪犯
and you are just a scumbag criminal.
知道什么意思吗
You know what that means?
我将是你最惧怕的噩梦
I'm your worst nightmare.
你要敢再犯法
You do anything illegal,
我就把你抓回牢里关一辈子
and I will bust your ass back to prison for life!
你可以东躲西♥藏♥ 隐姓埋名 抑或搬走
You can hide, lay low, move away,
但你甩不脱我的
and I will still come after you.
听着 接到起新案子
Listen up, we got a new case.
八卦小报事情闹大了
Tabloid gossip amplified.
这些人今早起来都发现自己被黑客黑了
Each one of these people woke up this morning the victim of a hack.
私人谈话的录音都被泄露到了网上
Recordings of personal conversations they had were leaked online.
有一位国会议员 一位总裁 一位会计
All right, I got a congressman, a CEO, an accountant.
还有位杂货店的员工
And a grocery store clerk?
不合理呀
It doesn't add up.
这些受害者之间都没有明显联♥系♥
There's no apparent connection between any of these victims.
这是起特殊且不寻常的黑客行为
Well, this is a specific and unusual hack.
不盗邮件 个人照片 只盗音频
No e-mails, no personal photos. Just audio files.
所有收集来的受害者设备
And none of the victims' devices collected
都没有被入侵的痕迹
revealed any evidence of an intrusion.
克鲁米兹 你去给
Krumitz, I want you to run
这些音频做波形分♥析♥
a waveform analysis on those audio files.
何时何地 用何设备录下的音频
Where, when, how were they recorded?
肯定会有联♥系♥ 尼尔森
There's got to be a connection. Nelson?
尼尔森人呢
Where's Nelson?
抱歉 我还以为我说过了
Sorry. I... I thought I mentioned this.
尼尔森打过电♥话♥
Nelson called.
他在地铁上睡着了坐过了站
He fell asleep on the metro and missed his stop,
所以他应该...随时会到
so he should be here... any minute now?
丹尼尔 我来帮你处理音频文件
Daniel, I'll help you with the audio files.
我们的目标是有计划的
Our target has an agenda.
我们得知道计划是什么才能抓到他们
We need to know what that is so we can find them.
尼尔森
你在哪 我刚刚对艾弗莉
撒了谎帮你打掩护
偷他们的钱很容易
It's easy to steal from them.
一开始我每次换班时
It started with me taking a few dollars
从收银机里拿五美元
from the register every shift.
有时候我会想象把他杀了
I sometimes imagine killing him.
我怕我有天真的会这样做
I'm afraid I'll really do it someday.
每次我看着我妻子的眼睛告诉她
I feel so guilty every time I look into my wife's eyes
我要加班但其实是
and tell her I was working late
跟别的女人在一起时我都很内疚
when really I was with another woman.
他十五岁 我是他的数学老师
He was 15. I was his math teacher.
我从来没想过要跟他上♥床♥
I never intended to have sex with him.
但它就是发生了
It just happened.
听起来像是自白
Sounds like a confession.
把主音轨的音量调小
Bring down the volume on the main track
放大环境音
and pull up the room tone.
-那是水声吗 -对
- Is that the sound of water? - Yep.
这是这些音频文件唯一的共同之处
It's the only sound all the audio files have in common.
所以它们都是在同一个地方录的
So, they were all recorded in the same place.
他们的话里有犹豫 片刻的辩护
There's hesitation, moments of defensiveness,
还有最终的释然
and ultimately, relief.
这不是自白
These aren't confessions.
这是治疗
They're sessions.
这是心理治疗
They're therapy sessions.
受害者的机密文件被黑了
Our victims' confidential files were hacked.
他们有共同的心理治疗师
And they all have the same therapist.
我去打个电♥话♥ 要个地址
I'm gonna make a call, get an address.
伊利亚 克鲁米兹 你们跟我来
Elijah, Krumitz, you're with me.
走吧
Let's go.
我不知道尼尔森要干嘛
Uh, I don't know what Nelson's up to
或者你所知的他的下落
or what you know about where he is,
但我觉得在我们回来的时候
but I think it would be a very good idea
他最好已经在这里了
if he were here when we got back.
我也觉得
Me, too.
我是布罗迪·尼尔森
You've reached Brody Nelson.
请留言
Leave me a message.
尼尔森 又是我
Nelson, it's me again.
我很担心
I'm officially worried.
快回电♥话♥
Call me.
去他的
Screw it.
你在这儿啊 尼尔森
There you are, Nelson.
瑞安探员 这九名受害者都是
Agent Ryan, those nine victims were all patients
理查德·陈医生的病人
of a Dr. Richard Chan.
剧集 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表